PDA

View Full Version : RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film

Jim Hackett II
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
I have read and have this book of the same title.
I value this documentary in a similar way that I value the 9 episodes of TMWKK. Also the original release of 'A Rush to Judgment'.
Witnesses speaking both in 1968 and now I enjoy.
The conclusions of the film I will have to do later as the McCord/Phillips/Shaw/Banister mix is current focus.

Jan Klimkowski
04-17-2013, 06:56 PM
My own long held hypothesis is that Sirhan Sirhan was a Manchurian Patsy.

The hypnotic programming work of Prof George Estabrooks serves as a model for this hypothesis.

Sirhan was highly hypnotisable, and thus a perfect subject for the use of MK-ULTRA techniques. The Rosicrucians may have been involved as a cutout.

Sirhan's Palestinian background made him ideal patsy material.

Here's an excerpt from Jim DiEugenio's review of "Who Killed Bobby?", by Shane O'Sullivan", at CTKA (http://www.ctka.net/reviews/who_killed_bobby.html), outlining some of what we know about Sirhan and hypnosis.

For instance, in Chapter Four, (Shane O'Sullivan) he does a good job in tracing a biography of Sirhan from his childhood until just a few days before the shooting of RFK. The main sources he uses here are the relatively unused book by Godfrey Jansen, Why Robert Kennedy Was Killed, the work of Robert Blair Kaiser, the LAPD Summary Report, and statements from Sirhan's trial. This allows him to fill in the tragic background of Sirhan's family: his older brother was run over and killed by a British army tank in 1946, and his beloved sister Ayda died in February of 1965. He also clarifies that although technically Sirhan was a Jordanian, he referred to himself as a Palestinian Arab. Yet, he was not a Moslem. He attended a Greek Orthodox Church. (p. 86)

His interest in horses and racing seemed to peak after his sister died. And it is at his job as an exercise boy, where he met a man named Tom Rathke. Rathke is a character who, I believe, no one has done enough work on, including O'Sullivan. The reason he is important in the saga of Sirhan is that he is the guy who interests him in what Sirhan called AMORC. This is an acronym for Ancient Mystical Order of the Rosy Cross, or simply the Rosicrucians. This is a rather odd religious cult that has a strong mystical strain to it. And this is where Sirhan first began to delve into the area of the occult and mind control exercises. (In the first, and much better, edition of RFK Must Die!, Kaiser described some interesting aspects of the relationship between Sirhan and Rathke.) After his serious accident on horseback in September of 1966, his interest in AMORC heightened and he seemed to undergo a personality change. His activities from December of 1966 to September of 1967 are rather sketchy. But it appears that at this time period, late 1966, he was hypnotized by a stage hypnotist named Richard St. Charles at a Pasadena nightclub near his house. He got on his mailing list. St. Charles wrote notes on some of his subjects. He noted that Sirhan was an excellent subject for hypnosis. But even more intriguingly, he wrote that he had definitely been hypnotized previously. (p. 382) By Rathke perhaps? This whole episode, and time period—first described by authors Bill Turner and Jonn Christian in their classic book on the case—literally cries out for more investigation. The late Larry Teeter felt that this may have been how Bryan first discovered Sirhan.

The other interest that heightened in Sirhan at this time was the cause of Palestine. (p. 92) And the author notes that both Dr. Simson Kallas and Dr. Herbert Spiegel both believe that Bryan, or whoever hypnotized Sirhan, probably used the Arab-Israeli conflict as part of the process. (pgs 385,390) As most hypnotists or psychiatrists in the field will tell you, to get someone like Sirhan—who had no criminal or violent past—to do what he did, there had to be an intermediate (and false) step undertaken in the induction process. That is, Sirhan had to be made to believe something to motivate his uncharacteristic violent behavior. This programming technique was well revealed in the famous and well-chronicled Danish case of Palle Hardrup and Bjorn Nielson. Kaiser introduced this forensically documented incident into the literature at the end of the first edition of RFK Must Die! And Turner and Christian filled it out more in their 1978 book. Nielson hypnotized his mild mannered friend Hardrup into performing violent bank robberies by telling him that the money would be used for a higher political goal, namely uniting all of Scandinavia under one government. After Hardrup was apprehended during a robbery, the psychiatrist assigned the case looked into his past and could not reconcile his character with the violent, criminal acts: Hardrup had actually shot two people. After extensive interviews, he found out about Hardrup's false friend Nielson and his hobby of hypnosis. He then put Hardrup under and essentially deprogrammed him. In the process he discovered how Nielson had used him against his will. At Hardrup's trial, this evidence was entered into the record. Hardrup was exonerated. Nielson was convicted. Many people who study the RFK case believe that the visual pattern used to trigger Sirhan' trance was the girl's Polka Dot Dress. The visual trigger device Nielson used was the letter "x". (See RFK Must Die!, 1970 edition, pgs 288-289. ) As I said, none of this is new, but O'Sullivan does a nice and complete job with all of the above.

In 1971, Rhodes Scholar and MK-ULTRA doctor George Estabrooks talked about his creation and operational use of hypnotic couriers in WW2.

These techniques are similar to those used in the notorious case of Candy Jones.

Estabrooks is essentially preparing his subject by placing them in deep hypnosis and programming a task - eg you must travel to location X. He then implants a hypnotic trigger, a simple means of inducing hypnosis in the subject. When the trigger is used, the subject immediately attempts to complete the task with no rational or conscious knowledge of why he is attempting to travel to location X.

It is absolutely the case that the hypnotic trigger could be a pattern, such as polka dots.

"HYPNOSIS COMES OF AGE" by G. H. Estabrooks, PH.D.

Science Digest April, 1971, pp. 44 - 50

Abstract:
This psychologist reminisces about his long career as a hypnotist: how he "programmed" American spies with hypnosis: how he helped businessmen and students with his skills.

Dr. Estabrooks is a Rhodes Scholar. He took his Doctorate at Harvard ('26), and has authored many articles and books on clinical hypnosis and human behavior.
This excerpt details Dr. Estabrooks work with Military intelligence during and after WWII.

....One of the most fascinating but dangerous applications of hypnosis is its use in military intelligence. This is a field with which I am familiar though formulating guide lines for the techniques used by the United States in two world wars.

Communication in war is always a headache. Codes can be broken. A professional spy may or may not stay bought. Your own man may have unquestionable loyalty, but his judgment is always open to question.

The "hypnotic courier," on the other hand, provides a unique solution. I was involved in preparing many subjects for this work during World War II. One successful case involved an Army Service Corps Captain whom we''l call George Smith.

Captain Smith had undergone months of training. He was an excellent subject but did not realize it. I had removed from him, by post-hypnotic suggestion, all recollection of ever having been hypnotized.

First I had the Service Corps call the captain to Washington and tell him they needed a report of the mechanical equipment of Division X headquartered in Tokyo. Smith was ordered to leave by jet next morning, pick up the report and return at once. Consciously, that was all he knew, and it was the story he gave to his wife and friends.

Then I put him under deep hypnosis, and gave him -- orally -- a vital message to be delivered directly on his arrival in Japan to a certain colonel -- let's say his name was Brown -- of military intelligence. Outside of myself, Colonel Brown was the only person who could hypnotize Captain Smith. This is "locking." I performed it by saying to the hypnotized Captain: "Until further orders from me, only Colonel Brown and I can hypnotize you. We will use a signal phrase 'the moon is clear.' Whenever you hear this phrase from Brown or myself you will pass instantly into deep hypnosis." When Captain Smith re-awakened, he had no conscious memory or what happened in trance. All that he was aware of was that he must head for Tokyo to pick up a division report.

On arrival there, Smith reported to Brown, who hypnotized him with the signal phrase. Under hypnosis, Smith delivered my message and received one to bring back. Awakened, he was given the division report and returned home by jet. There I hypnotized him once more with the signal phrase, and he spieled off Brown's answer that had been dutifully tucked away in his unconscious mind.

The system is virtually foolproof. As exemplified by this case, the information was "locked" in Smith's unconscious for retrieval by the only two people who knew the combination. The subject had no conscious memory of what happened, so could not spill the beans. No one else could hypnotize him even iv they might know the signal phrase.

Not all applications of hypnotism to military intelligence are a tidy as that. Perhaps you have read _The Three Faces of Eve.__ The book was based on a case reported in 1905 by Dr. Morton Prince of Massachusetts general Hospital and Harvard. he startled everyone in the field by announcing that he had cured a woman named Beauchamp of a split personality problem. Using post-hypnotic suggestion to submerge an incompatible, childlike facet of the patient, he'd been able to make two other sides of Mrs. Beauchamp compatible, and lump them together in a single cohesive personality. Clinical hypnotists throughout the world jumped on the multiple personality bandwagon as a fascinating frontier. By the 1920's, not only had they learned to apply post-hypnotic suggestion to deal with this weird problem, but also had learned how to split certain complex individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes.

The potential for military intelligence has been nightmarish. During World War II, I worked this technique with a vulnerable Marine lieutenant I'll call Jones. Under the watchful eye of Marine Intelligence I spilt his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a "normal" working Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge by the Corps (which was in on the plot) and became a car-carrying party member.

The joker was Jones B, the second personality, formerly apparent in the conscious Marine. Under hypnosis, this Jones had been carefully coached by suggestion. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, was a loyal American, and was "imprinted" to say nothing during conscious phases.

All I had to do was hypnotize the whole man, get in touch with Jones B, the loyal American, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp. It worked beautifully for months with this subject, but the technique backfired. While there was no way for an enemy to expose Jones' dual personality, they suspected it and played the same trick on us later.

The use of "waking hypnosis" in counter intelligence during World War II occasionally became so involved that it taxed even my credulity. Among the most complicated ploys used was the practice of sending perfectly normal, wide awake agent into enemy camp, after he'd been carefully coached in waking hypnosis to _act_ the part of a potential hypnotism subject. Trained in auto-suggestion, or self-hypnosis, such a subject can pass every test used to spot a hypnotized person. Using it, he can control the rate of his heartbeat, anesthetize himself to a degree against pain of electric shock or torture.

In the case of an officer we'll call Cox, this carefully prepared counterspy was given a title to indicate he had access to top priority information. He was planted in an international cafe in a border country where it was certain there would be enemy agents. He talked too much, drank a lot, made friends with local girls, and pretended a childish interest in hypnotism. The hope was that he would blunder into a situation where enemy agents would kidnap him and try to hypnotize him, in order to extract information from him.

Cox worked so well that they fell for the trick. he never allowed himself to be hypnotized during seances. While pretending to be a hypnotized subject of the foe, he was gathering and feeding back information.

Eventually, Cox did get caught, when he was followed to an information "drop." And this international group plays rough. The enemy offered him a "ride" at gunpoint. There were four men in the vehicle. Cox watched for a chance, and found it when the car skirted a ravine. he leaped for the wheel, twisted it, and over the edge they went. Two of his guards were killed in the crash. In the ensuing scramble, he got hold of another man's gun, liquidated the remaining two, then hobbled across the border with nothing worse than a broken leg.

Then there's the research into dissociative states from fellow MK-ULTRA doctor, Louis Jolyon West.

The issue with the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?122-False-Memory-Syndrome-Foundation&highlight=jolly) is not whether some memories are "false". Of course some memories do not represent a true, or entirely accurate, account of past events.

The issue is rather that the FMSF was set up in 1992, precisely when many victims of covert "mind control" programmes such as MK-ULTRA were remembering horrible experiments that had been perpetrated on them - often as children.

The scientists involved in these covert "mind control" programmes knew the principles of creating dissociative states and false memories through narco-hypnosis. They also had access to the raw materials - chemical and human - needed.

It's important to state, on the historical record, that much of the focus of Bluebird/Artichoke/MK-ULTRA research was directed towards the creation of dissociative states in order to be able to manipulate them (for whatever precise purposes an operation demanded).

For instance, Dr Louis Jolyon West was the Top Secret Contractor for MK-ULTRA Sub-project 43: "Studies of dissociated states" (1956).

The first page is stamped: "WARNING NOTICE: SENSITIVE INTELLIGENCE SOURCES AND METHODS INVOLVED". The first page includes the following words written by West:

"The literature concerning clinical entities ordinarily considered to constitute the dissociative reactions is fairly well limited to case-studies of patients with fugues, amnesia, somnambulisms, and multiple personalities.

"Unpublished studies by the writer have led him to a greatly expanded concept of dissociation. Dissociative phenomena are found in everyday life. Such manifestations include "highway hypnosis", states of "fascination" in flyers, hypnagogic and phantasy hallucinations, transient anaesthesias, and many other examples. These reactions have many features in common with a variety of clinical disorders including "sleep paralysis", trance states, Gilles de la Tourette's disease, latah, "Arctic hysteria", and a number of other disturbances in addition to the well-known dissociative reactions of the text-books.

"There is considerable experimental evidence pointing to the significant role played by dissociative mechanisms in the production of the various phenomena of hypnosis. In fact, hypnosis may be considered a pure-culture, laboratory controlled dissociative reaction. Of the entire phenomenology of the various states described above, there is not one single manifestation which cannot be produced experimentally in the hypnotic subject. Thus, through the use of hypnosis as a laboratory device, the dissociative mechanisms can be studied with a high degree of objectivity."

(quoted on p107, Ross, "The CIA Doctors")

One can guess at what MK-ULTRA doctor, West, is referring to by his "unpublished studies". It is also revealing that West states emphatically, in 1956, that "of the entire phenomenology of the various states described above, there is not one single manifestation which cannot be produced experimentally in the hypnotic subject".

And the author of this TOP SECRET memo about MK-ULTRA research that he has conducted on humans is the very same Louis Jolyon West who became a key member of the board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation in 1992.

So, in 1956, Jolly West is saying that he can reproduce all these hypnotic and dissociative states in MK-ULTRA test subjects.

As most DPF members know, West is the ubiquitous "medical expert" involved in cases such as Jack Ruby, Patty Hearst, Timothy McVeigh, and allegedly Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan.

In my considered judgement, the MK-ULTRA shrinks did not create Manchurian Assassins.

The actual killshot was left to professional killers.

The MK-ULTRA doctors created Manchurian Patsies, manufactured to be in the right place at the right time and take the rap, whilst the real assassins fled the scene, and the true sponsors rubbed their hands in glee.

Jim Hackett II
04-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Jan I strongly agree with your observations in this post.
Between my own original suspicions spawned by Kaiser's "RFK Must Die" about 1971 or 2 and the rest of the story that has been developed since, Jolly West and the rest got the job done to cover the real assassin operative.

TECesar seems reasonable as a candidate. He lied about too much to be innocent. Why lie if innocent?

LAPD and CIA suspicions confirmed later in CRAK explosion for Contras as Gary Webb said long ago.

The most "open and shut" case of all the assassinations has turned out to be like the other three cases, anything but closed.

Worse yet the cases linger in an official "cold case vault" determined not by the desire of the people of this nation, but by the USGovernment determination of 'national security'.:hitler:

Thanks for your help Jan and please continue to do so.
Jim

Dawn Meredith
04-20-2013, 03:49 PM
My own long held hypothesis is that Sirhan Sirhan was a Manchurian Patsy.

The hypnotic programming work of Prof George Estabrooks serves as a model for this hypothesis.

Sirhan was highly hypnotisable, and thus a perfect subject for the use of MK-ULTRA techniques. The Rosicrucians may have been involved as a cutout.

Sirhan's Palestinian background made him ideal patsy material.

Here's an excerpt from Jim DiEugenio's review of "Who Killed Bobby?", by Shane O'Sullivan", at CTKA (http://www.ctka.net/reviews/who_killed_bobby.html), outlining some of what we know about Sirhan and hypnosis.

For instance, in Chapter Four, (Shane O'Sullivan) he does a good job in tracing a biography of Sirhan from his childhood until just a few days before the shooting of RFK. The main sources he uses here are the relatively unused book by Godfrey Jansen, Why Robert Kennedy Was Killed, the work of Robert Blair Kaiser, the LAPD Summary Report, and statements from Sirhan's trial. This allows him to fill in the tragic background of Sirhan's family: his older brother was run over and killed by a British army tank in 1946, and his beloved sister Ayda died in February of 1965. He also clarifies that although technically Sirhan was a Jordanian, he referred to himself as a Palestinian Arab. Yet, he was not a Moslem. He attended a Greek Orthodox Church. (p. 86)

His interest in horses and racing seemed to peak after his sister died. And it is at his job as an exercise boy, where he met a man named Tom Rathke. Rathke is a character who, I believe, no one has done enough work on, including O'Sullivan. The reason he is important in the saga of Sirhan is that he is the guy who interests him in what Sirhan called AMORC. This is an acronym for Ancient Mystical Order of the Rosy Cross, or simply the Rosicrucians. This is a rather odd religious cult that has a strong mystical strain to it. And this is where Sirhan first began to delve into the area of the occult and mind control exercises. (In the first, and much better, edition of RFK Must Die!, Kaiser described some interesting aspects of the relationship between Sirhan and Rathke.) After his serious accident on horseback in September of 1966, his interest in AMORC heightened and he seemed to undergo a personality change. His activities from December of 1966 to September of 1967 are rather sketchy. But it appears that at this time period, late 1966, he was hypnotized by a stage hypnotist named Richard St. Charles at a Pasadena nightclub near his house. He got on his mailing list. St. Charles wrote notes on some of his subjects. He noted that Sirhan was an excellent subject for hypnosis. But even more intriguingly, he wrote that he had definitely been hypnotized previously. (p. 382) By Rathke perhaps? This whole episode, and time period—first described by authors Bill Turner and Jonn Christian in their classic book on the case—literally cries out for more investigation. The late Larry Teeter felt that this may have been how Bryan first discovered Sirhan.

The other interest that heightened in Sirhan at this time was the cause of Palestine. (p. 92) And the author notes that both Dr. Simson Kallas and Dr. Herbert Spiegel both believe that Bryan, or whoever hypnotized Sirhan, probably used the Arab-Israeli conflict as part of the process. (pgs 385,390) As most hypnotists or psychiatrists in the field will tell you, to get someone like Sirhan—who had no criminal or violent past—to do what he did, there had to be an intermediate (and false) step undertaken in the induction process. That is, Sirhan had to be made to believe something to motivate his uncharacteristic violent behavior. This programming technique was well revealed in the famous and well-chronicled Danish case of Palle Hardrup and Bjorn Nielson. Kaiser introduced this forensically documented incident into the literature at the end of the first edition of RFK Must Die! And Turner and Christian filled it out more in their 1978 book. Nielson hypnotized his mild mannered friend Hardrup into performing violent bank robberies by telling him that the money would be used for a higher political goal, namely uniting all of Scandinavia under one government. After Hardrup was apprehended during a robbery, the psychiatrist assigned the case looked into his past and could not reconcile his character with the violent, criminal acts: Hardrup had actually shot two people. After extensive interviews, he found out about Hardrup's false friend Nielson and his hobby of hypnosis. He then put Hardrup under and essentially deprogrammed him. In the process he discovered how Nielson had used him against his will. At Hardrup's trial, this evidence was entered into the record. Hardrup was exonerated. Nielson was convicted. Many people who study the RFK case believe that the visual pattern used to trigger Sirhan' trance was the girl's Polka Dot Dress. The visual trigger device Nielson used was the letter "x". (See RFK Must Die!, 1970 edition, pgs 288-289. ) As I said, none of this is new, but O'Sullivan does a nice and complete job with all of the above.

In 1971, Rhodes Scholar and MK-ULTRA doctor George Estabrooks talked about his creation and operational use of hypnotic couriers in WW2.

These techniques are similar to those used in the notorious case of Candy Jones.

Estabrooks is essentially preparing his subject by placing them in deep hypnosis and programming a task - eg you must travel to location X. He then implants a hypnotic trigger, a simple means of inducing hypnosis in the subject. When the trigger is used, the subject immediately attempts to complete the task with no rational or conscious knowledge of why he is attempting to travel to location X.

It is absolutely the case that the hypnotic trigger could be a pattern, such as polka dots.

"HYPNOSIS COMES OF AGE" by G. H. Estabrooks, PH.D.

Science Digest April, 1971, pp. 44 - 50

Abstract:
This psychologist reminisces about his long career as a hypnotist: how he "programmed" American spies with hypnosis: how he helped businessmen and students with his skills.

Dr. Estabrooks is a Rhodes Scholar. He took his Doctorate at Harvard ('26), and has authored many articles and books on clinical hypnosis and human behavior.
This excerpt details Dr. Estabrooks work with Military intelligence during and after WWII.

....One of the most fascinating but dangerous applications of hypnosis is its use in military intelligence. This is a field with which I am familiar though formulating guide lines for the techniques used by the United States in two world wars.

Communication in war is always a headache. Codes can be broken. A professional spy may or may not stay bought. Your own man may have unquestionable loyalty, but his judgment is always open to question.

The "hypnotic courier," on the other hand, provides a unique solution. I was involved in preparing many subjects for this work during World War II. One successful case involved an Army Service Corps Captain whom we''l call George Smith.

Captain Smith had undergone months of training. He was an excellent subject but did not realize it. I had removed from him, by post-hypnotic suggestion, all recollection of ever having been hypnotized.

First I had the Service Corps call the captain to Washington and tell him they needed a report of the mechanical equipment of Division X headquartered in Tokyo. Smith was ordered to leave by jet next morning, pick up the report and return at once. Consciously, that was all he knew, and it was the story he gave to his wife and friends.

Then I put him under deep hypnosis, and gave him -- orally -- a vital message to be delivered directly on his arrival in Japan to a certain colonel -- let's say his name was Brown -- of military intelligence. Outside of myself, Colonel Brown was the only person who could hypnotize Captain Smith. This is "locking." I performed it by saying to the hypnotized Captain: "Until further orders from me, only Colonel Brown and I can hypnotize you. We will use a signal phrase 'the moon is clear.' Whenever you hear this phrase from Brown or myself you will pass instantly into deep hypnosis." When Captain Smith re-awakened, he had no conscious memory or what happened in trance. All that he was aware of was that he must head for Tokyo to pick up a division report.

On arrival there, Smith reported to Brown, who hypnotized him with the signal phrase. Under hypnosis, Smith delivered my message and received one to bring back. Awakened, he was given the division report and returned home by jet. There I hypnotized him once more with the signal phrase, and he spieled off Brown's answer that had been dutifully tucked away in his unconscious mind.

The system is virtually foolproof. As exemplified by this case, the information was "locked" in Smith's unconscious for retrieval by the only two people who knew the combination. The subject had no conscious memory of what happened, so could not spill the beans. No one else could hypnotize him even iv they might know the signal phrase.

Not all applications of hypnotism to military intelligence are a tidy as that. Perhaps you have read _The Three Faces of Eve.__ The book was based on a case reported in 1905 by Dr. Morton Prince of Massachusetts general Hospital and Harvard. he startled everyone in the field by announcing that he had cured a woman named Beauchamp of a split personality problem. Using post-hypnotic suggestion to submerge an incompatible, childlike facet of the patient, he'd been able to make two other sides of Mrs. Beauchamp compatible, and lump them together in a single cohesive personality. Clinical hypnotists throughout the world jumped on the multiple personality bandwagon as a fascinating frontier. By the 1920's, not only had they learned to apply post-hypnotic suggestion to deal with this weird problem, but also had learned how to split certain complex individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes.

The potential for military intelligence has been nightmarish. During World War II, I worked this technique with a vulnerable Marine lieutenant I'll call Jones. Under the watchful eye of Marine Intelligence I spilt his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a "normal" working Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge by the Corps (which was in on the plot) and became a car-carrying party member.

The joker was Jones B, the second personality, formerly apparent in the conscious Marine. Under hypnosis, this Jones had been carefully coached by suggestion. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, was a loyal American, and was "imprinted" to say nothing during conscious phases.

All I had to do was hypnotize the whole man, get in touch with Jones B, the loyal American, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp. It worked beautifully for months with this subject, but the technique backfired. While there was no way for an enemy to expose Jones' dual personality, they suspected it and played the same trick on us later.

The use of "waking hypnosis" in counter intelligence during World War II occasionally became so involved that it taxed even my credulity. Among the most complicated ploys used was the practice of sending perfectly normal, wide awake agent into enemy camp, after he'd been carefully coached in waking hypnosis to _act_ the part of a potential hypnotism subject. Trained in auto-suggestion, or self-hypnosis, such a subject can pass every test used to spot a hypnotized person. Using it, he can control the rate of his heartbeat, anesthetize himself to a degree against pain of electric shock or torture.

In the case of an officer we'll call Cox, this carefully prepared counterspy was given a title to indicate he had access to top priority information. He was planted in an international cafe in a border country where it was certain there would be enemy agents. He talked too much, drank a lot, made friends with local girls, and pretended a childish interest in hypnotism. The hope was that he would blunder into a situation where enemy agents would kidnap him and try to hypnotize him, in order to extract information from him.

Cox worked so well that they fell for the trick. he never allowed himself to be hypnotized during seances. While pretending to be a hypnotized subject of the foe, he was gathering and feeding back information.

Eventually, Cox did get caught, when he was followed to an information "drop." And this international group plays rough. The enemy offered him a "ride" at gunpoint. There were four men in the vehicle. Cox watched for a chance, and found it when the car skirted a ravine. he leaped for the wheel, twisted it, and over the edge they went. Two of his guards were killed in the crash. In the ensuing scramble, he got hold of another man's gun, liquidated the remaining two, then hobbled across the border with nothing worse than a broken leg.

Then there's the research into dissociative states from fellow MK-ULTRA doctor, Louis Jolyon West.

The issue with the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?122-False-Memory-Syndrome-Foundation&highlight=jolly) is not whether some memories are "false". Of course some memories do not represent a true, or entirely accurate, account of past events.

The issue is rather that the FMSF was set up in 1992, precisely when many victims of covert "mind control" programmes such as MK-ULTRA were remembering horrible experiments that had been perpetrated on them - often as children.

The scientists involved in these covert "mind control" programmes knew the principles of creating dissociative states and false memories through narco-hypnosis. They also had access to the raw materials - chemical and human - needed.

It's important to state, on the historical record, that much of the focus of Bluebird/Artichoke/MK-ULTRA research was directed towards the creation of dissociative states in order to be able to manipulate them (for whatever precise purposes an operation demanded).

For instance, Dr Louis Jolyon West was the Top Secret Contractor for MK-ULTRA Sub-project 43: "Studies of dissociated states" (1956).

The first page is stamped: "WARNING NOTICE: SENSITIVE INTELLIGENCE SOURCES AND METHODS INVOLVED". The first page includes the following words written by West:

"The literature concerning clinical entities ordinarily considered to constitute the dissociative reactions is fairly well limited to case-studies of patients with fugues, amnesia, somnambulisms, and multiple personalities.

"Unpublished studies by the writer have led him to a greatly expanded concept of dissociation. Dissociative phenomena are found in everyday life. Such manifestations include "highway hypnosis", states of "fascination" in flyers, hypnagogic and phantasy hallucinations, transient anaesthesias, and many other examples. These reactions have many features in common with a variety of clinical disorders including "sleep paralysis", trance states, Gilles de la Tourette's disease, latah, "Arctic hysteria", and a number of other disturbances in addition to the well-known dissociative reactions of the text-books.

"There is considerable experimental evidence pointing to the significant role played by dissociative mechanisms in the production of the various phenomena of hypnosis. In fact, hypnosis may be considered a pure-culture, laboratory controlled dissociative reaction. Of the entire phenomenology of the various states described above, there is not one single manifestation which cannot be produced experimentally in the hypnotic subject. Thus, through the use of hypnosis as a laboratory device, the dissociative mechanisms can be studied with a high degree of objectivity."

(quoted on p107, Ross, "The CIA Doctors")

One can guess at what MK-ULTRA doctor, West, is referring to by his "unpublished studies". It is also revealing that West states emphatically, in 1956, that "of the entire phenomenology of the various states described above, there is not one single manifestation which cannot be produced experimentally in the hypnotic subject".

And the author of this TOP SECRET memo about MK-ULTRA research that he has conducted on humans is the very same Louis Jolyon West who became a key member of the board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation in 1992.

So, in 1956, Jolly West is saying that he can reproduce all these hypnotic and dissociative states in MK-ULTRA test subjects.

As most DPF members know, West is the ubiquitous "medical expert" involved in cases such as Jack Ruby, Patty Hearst, Timothy McVeigh, and allegedly Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan.

In my considered judgement, the MK-ULTRA shrinks did not create Manchurian Assassins.

The actual killshot was left to professional killers.

The MK-ULTRA doctors created Manchurian Patsies, manufactured to be in the right place at the right time and take the rap, whilst the real assassins fled the scene, and the true sponsors rubbed their hands in glee.

Not to hijack this important thread, but this could explain Boston. I have seen a pic of the older brother, dead, and it's clear- if it is indeed him- that the mess of his body is not from a gun.
IF these brothers did do this, who is controlling it? Glen Beck just announced that he knows who -(presumably Obummer)- and that he will release the info Monday.
Of course the Prez has no real authority to do anything, but ....his (In)Justice Dept did do "Fast and Furious". So who knows?
Back to SS, absolutely MC. But SS did not kill RFK, and it is doubtful that he even hit him, given how quickly he was intercepted. Cesar had a gun, drawn and was the closest to RFK. I am amazed he is still alive. But I guess there is no fear as nothing will change. SS will die in prison. As the convicted LN. He did have a jury trial, after all. :banghead:
The beat goes on.
Dawn

Jim Hackett II
04-22-2013, 12:59 PM
These posts you all made are a statement of what we know in few paragraphs.

This Monday morning I am back home from flying R/C Sailplanes. All birds came home undamaged so I claim a "win" for the weekend.

The R/C hobby is one means to recharge myself after engaging in DP research even on the limited level that I do such research.

In that the death of Bobby Kennedy in June '68 proved to me at age 15 that there is no change from inside the "system" by any means, further you can die in the attempt to secure Justice and/or stop a war.

I agree with both Jan's post and Dawn's inputs. It is clear that Sirhan was the hypno-patsy not the killer. I thank you folks again.
When Rafer Johnson said Sirhan's pistol sounded like a starter's pistol and some witnesses reported bits of paper flying in the air then I lend credence to the issue of was Sirhan actually firing any projectile at anyone in the night.

"Dr." Bryant we know was by his own brags out of his own mouth "programmed Sirhan".
On and on the deadly web spreads.
Even to current ops IMHO Dawn. In the absence of Justice the rot continues.

And Still Sirhan cannot get an honest trial with REAL representation as Larry Teeter provided and was providing. I wish Mr. Bill Pepper all the best in his pursuit of JUSTICE for one of the least able to defend himself "defendants" I can think of.

The list is huge of contradictory evidence. LAPD is a corrupt perversion of Justice as are most all POLICE "Departments". Agent of Law my aching back.
What about violations by the LA DA office of discovery repeatedly?
What about corrupted crime labs? LAPD LASO AND FBI that we know of.
The streets may become the only means to voice opposition and
seek redress in contravention of My (Our) Constitution.

Little wonder I want to recharge my internal resources sometimes. So I fly R/C.
I attach a photo of one of the planes I built.
:plane:

Phil Dragoo
04-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Jim

The Christian/Turner, Klaber/Melanson, Shane O'Sullivan narrative, the despicable crimes of Manny Pena and Hank Hernandez, the widely reported agency of Polka Dot Dress woman and her coffee, the acoustic analysis showing Sirhan's eight Ivers Johnson and (Cesar's) four H & R 922, the Scott Enyart photos, the mystery assistant of Jerry Bruno advance man part of the lead-the-goat-to-slaughter team, all of it shows a layered company hit.

Only after forty years does Sirhan begin to remember, so powerful the block.

Pepper is on the case but time may be running out.

The government continues to protect its assassins, as in JFK, as in MLK.

Moldea '95 exonerates Cesar on the basis of two polygraphs--but the undaunted Dr. Thomas Noguchi has shown Sirhan to be beyond the trajectory cone; Thane Eugene Cesar owns it.

Four shots from back-to-front, right-to-left, down-to-up, point-blank: Sirhan out; Cesar in.

Another researcher says it is neither; it is a shadow shooter.

RFK was separated from his protectors and led into a chaotic shooting gallery; Sirhan provided the distraction and the bedlam allowing the shooter to kill the candidate.

The shooter escaped and the government is not interested in the truth, tried to frame Noguchi to make him back off (fail).

Parole will always be denied for the place-holder Sirhan--he is the government's thin veneer of legality.

JFK, MLK, RFK: killed by a gun in the foilage; blamed on a framed patsy, protecting the government with plausible denial.

Tracy Riddle
05-31-2013, 01:06 AM
The Assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy: Proofs of Conspiracy and of Two Persons Firing by Richard E. Sprague (1972)
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/S%20Disk/Sprague%20Richard%20E%20Computers%20and%20Automati on/Item%2025.pdf

The complete text of Who Killed Bobby by Shane O'Sullivan
http://www.american-buddha.com/RFKREBORN.whokilledbobby.htm

Tracy Riddle
06-05-2013, 03:03 PM
RIP Bobby - he was shot 45 years ago today.

What we could have had and what we ended up with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMzTcvXk1j4

Jim Hackett II
06-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Like the murder of his brother, I know where I was when I learned he had been shot.
Bet EHHunt wouldn't remember that either.
School was just over a week or two.
In a Scot's-Irish-American's home Mom made the rules and Pop enforced them, rarely needed.
I woke up after a 16 year old's "night out" Mom's curfew at 0000 hours, fractured in stealth I thought.
and turned on the tube to learn and be stunned.
As much hope as I held for another Kennedy as POTUS,
I had again the feeling of loss but this time it was tainted by despair.

At the time I really didn't care who shot him, the patsy was the patsy I figured before I even knew.
That summer of '68 I lost all hope of peaceful change from inside the system.

After Chicago '68 it was us n them. Tin Soldiers and Nixon comin'.
Direct action was a Bloomington thing to me.

I had been to Indy to hear Bobby speak the night Martin King died.
His comments from a flatbed truck spared Indy the riots that spread in AmeriKKKa.

The MadDogs of IPD will say they did with a show of force. But that is fascist BULLSHIT.
They didn't tolerate "no pinko commie fags demonstrating" in Indy.
I was there, the pigs would NOT go into that "part of town" not even as escort for the Senator!
They did not do so.
They were not where the Senator was.
State Excise Officers and private protection I did see.
Indiana still a Klan state. Yes except in name. Never ever doubt it.

I was there in a crowd of 99% black Americans getting the news for the first time.
He spoke eloquently and truthfully from his heart.
That short talk touched all and Indy had no riot.

I was given as gift HOPE in that few of minutes, so was everyone that was there.
My hope was exploded to despair for a time by Bobby's murder.

The lesson I learned was a human heart of compassion can change things,
but it can get expensive.

I hope the audio and or video of Bobby speech is online. It would be worth the search.
I don't want to watch it right now.
I just wanna remember Bobby and wish we could force Justice.
The audio or video would hurt today a little more than some other time.
It hurts bad enough to listen to Dion's "Abraham, Martin and John"
thanks to a good friend I have the version with the verse for Bobby,
a rare thing removed from the AM radio in my youth.

I almost forgot:
A HUGE THANK YOU TRACY for the link to the video
What a poignant comparison:
The drug-store-truck-driving-man and Bobby.
The Statue of Liberty weeps.

Tracy Riddle
09-06-2013, 01:54 PM
If anyone hasn't seen Ted Charach's 1973 documentary The Second Gun, you should check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGG-XZK0SzM

I was lucky enough to buy a videotape copy years ago at a video rental store that was going out of business.
Too bad we can't get every TV network in America to show this.

Peter Lemkin
10-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Milestone: RFK Shooting Photographer Dies
October 5, 2013 |
http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bill_eppridge_328-215x300.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bill_eppridge_328.jpg) [1]
Paying tribute to Bill Eppridge (http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-bill-eppridge-20131004,0,7528598.story) [2], who captured the RFK shooting on film. Eppridge died the other day.

Click images to enlarge.
http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1-199x300.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1.jpg) [3]

http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2-300x199.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2.jpg) [4]

http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/3-206x300.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/3.jpg) [5]
[6]
]
http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/6-238x300.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/6.jpg) [8]
http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/7-224x300.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/7.jpg) [9]
http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/8-300x201.jpg (http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/8.jpg) [10]

Dawn Meredith
06-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Another anniversary. I have not seen The Second Gun. Will watch it later today after work is done.
No justice continues.

Dawn

Peter Lemkin
06-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Another anniversary. I have not seen The Second Gun. Will watch it later today after work is done.
No justice continues.

Dawn

Another very sad anniversary! While many of us on this Forum know what happened; the average John or Joan Q. Public do not - or are confused by the knowingly/intentionally false story told by their own government [elements of it complicit in the assassination, and even more so - and more completely - in the cover-up!].

Tracy Riddle
06-06-2014, 04:32 PM
The Second Gun is still the best documentary about the RFK assassination. There's just one review of it on Amazon (mine).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGG-XZK0SzM

Albert Doyle
06-06-2014, 06:22 PM
America has proven that when the pigs corrupt justice and democracy they will do nothing. The French Revolution would have answered those liars at the press conference with their heads.

Tom Bowden
06-06-2014, 08:14 PM
The Conspiracy Museum supported Ted Charach for many years. In addition, we worked with Rose Mangrum and Adele Sirhan in an attempt to test the evidence in Sacramento. I have the raw film footage on the search for the second gun. During that time, we had the Ceasar gun in our possession and attempted to finance the testing of the gun and the evidence with a documentary. We had a contract with Canal+ in 2010 but it was derailed by a new Director. I am in possession of most of Charach's archives and Mangrum's research. I am still actively looking for a network partner. We have had the Caesar gun documented and tested by reputable criminologists. We were on track of H18602, which we believe is still in its original evidence bag. Unfortunately, Sirhan has had too many amateur advisors over the years. Mistakes have been made in both public relations and legal filings. I applaud Dr. Pepper's work but he also takes complete control and limits other investigative approaches.

Magda Hassan
06-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Do you know why the new Canal director did that Tom? It would be great to get this happening again.

Dawn Meredith
06-07-2014, 01:56 PM
The Conspiracy Museum supported Ted Charach for many years. In addition, we worked with Rose Mangrum and Adele Sirhan in an attempt to test the evidence in Sacramento. I have the raw film footage on the search for the second gun. During that time, we had the Ceasar gun in our possession and attempted to finance the testing of the gun and the evidence with a documentary. We had a contract with Canal+ in 2010 but it was derailed by a new Director. I am in possession of most of Charach's archives and Mangrum's research. I am still actively looking for a network partner. We have had the Caesar gun documented and tested by reputable criminologists. We were on track of H18602, which we believe is still in its original evidence bag. Unfortunately, Sirhan has had too many amateur advisors over the years. Mistakes have been made in both public relations and legal filings. I applaud Dr. Pepper's work but he also takes complete control and limits other investigative approaches.

What did the tests show? Given that Cesar was immediately behind RFK and in the mid 70's admitted to Dan Moldea that he had a gun drawn, ( but "did not fire it), he is the most likely shooter. Although he too may have been MC.

Dawn

Albert Doyle
06-07-2014, 03:05 PM
If you watch from 56:00 on you'll see there's evidence for a mistrial without any further testing or obtaining of evidence. The prosecution itself entered evidence of the wrong gun being tested that is proof on its own of a faulty verdict.

When Sirhan tried to protest this the tyrannical judge threatened to muzzle him with a mask. His incompetent lawyer Cooper yielded on all points without protest.

Caesar might have been MK'ed. He talks too freely about his dislike of RFK's politics for someone who consciously shot him. His discussion about his anti-Kennedy politics with Charach sounds like a creepy bleeding through of his hate programming he isn't aware of. A good analogy would be Mark David Chapman's original southern christian protest over Lennon's "Bigger than Christ" statement being parlayed by programming into his assassination of Lennon. In this case it could be Caesar's existing dislike for the Kennedys' politics was parlayed by programming into shooting RFK unknowingly. The two missed shots to the shoulder would be indicative of the trance-like lack of accuracy of such MKULTRA shooting just like Sirhan.

Another thing that stands out like a sore thumb is the LA Police reading straight from the script of the CIA anti-conspiracy document in their accusations of conspiracy theorists and their need to question the verdict and cash in. Watch the officers and officials when they say it. It is like they were reciting a script.

The theft of the gun from Yoder sounds like a CIA job.

Younger and Busch are obviously deflecting genuine questions of evidence like they are avoiding something. The angle of the bullets in the ceiling tile is prima facie evidence of a second gun they had no right to ignore. They did not adequately answer the lack of confidence in their investigation.

Tom Bowden
06-07-2014, 07:20 PM
The Director hired by Canal+ decided to pursue the MKUltra approach as opposed to testing the hard evidence. In the end, Canal+ dropped the project. Our proposal was first to test the evidence in Sacramento to verify it authenticity. Rose Mangum presented a 300+ page document which detailed her examination of the evidence and summarized her beliefs. For those who do not know the name, she was a neighbor to the Sirhans. She and Adele Sirhan were the official contacts for Sirhan up until Adele died. Her document was written in layman terms and against our advice and others, she refused to have it written correctly. We believe the document has some very valid points. Part is that the bullets in Sacramento were not fired from Sirhan's gun.

Our testing of the Caesar gun could only go so far. We did verify that twist and lands were compatible with the evidence. We did not have the evidence bullets to do a comparison for match. As I mentioned before, the testing was by a reputable laboratory and they are still in possession of the evidence. We had them fire 25 bullets to sell to provide additional funding and I have those in my possession. I also have duplicates of all testing procedures, results and video documentation of the tests.

Whether MKULTRA techniques were used on Sirhan and Caesar are really moot points to us. We believe the hard evidence will support the fatal shots came from Caesar's gun or the third gun in the room. I have personally researched the financial record of Caesar and understand the money transactions, which occurred over the years. Some of which are detailed in the county clerk's land records.

With regards to H18602, LAPD records show it was destroyed. However, at that time, many weapons were being listed as destroyed and instead were taken home as memorabilia or sold on the black market. We negotiated with an individual to purchase H18602. I saw the evidence bag and its contents. I was not allowed to examine it under a microscope but the serial number had a unique flaw and it was evident on the gun which I saw. I gave a $5000 down payment with the balance to come from the documentary. I was unable to complete the transaction.

As to where things stand today. O'Sullivan contacted me last year and wanted to share information. I declined as I believe the hard evidence should be tested. I have been approached by another funding source, which may result in movement later on this year. Access to the archives will have to once again be approved.

Albert Doyle
06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
I don't see why you would need to go that far. While I commend your effort I think you're playing their game a little too much and therefore playing into their legal tar pit. After viewing the video the fact they entered the wrong gun is evidence enough for a mistrial on its own. Also the bullets in the ceiling tiles are prima facie evidence of a second gun. There's no way Sirhan ever made it behind RFK to fire bullets at that angle. I suppose those ceiling tile bullets were lost from evidence?

If you look at the press conference video of Younger and Busch they are acting exactly like public officials who have been given covert orders, most likely from CIA. The media people questioning Busch were trying not to be too direct lest they trigger a defensive reaction that Busch was playing to the hilt. But if Busch was following covert directives that's exactly how he would play it isn't it? The answer is obviously yes, so someone needs to go to the next level and accuse Special Unit Senator and the LA DA's of complicity in covert corruption of the evidence. The direct charge needs to be made. What obviously happened in the video is the offenders in the LA government were allowed to review the charges being against them themselves. They were allowed to judge themselves. That's a conflict of interest and violation of separation of powers.

The purchase of the film 'The Second Gun' and it's subsequent burial are also evidence of covert tactics and what you would see if the evidence was being attacked by the covert forces that corrupted it.

They should have been more forceful and openly accused the LA officials of refusing to test fire Sirhan's gun because it would show a second gun and therefore evidence of their corruption. Time to drop the phony pretense of authority here. Also, Caesar was caught lying about the sale date of his gun and was never questioned on it.

Tom Bowden
06-08-2014, 04:19 PM
First thing, the Second Gun was never removed from the market. It won several awards by industry peers. A firm did purchase it later on and attempted to sell an updated version, which failed financially. The museum sold over 200 copies beginning in 1995 and it was the original version. Ted Charach also attempted to produce a newer version but did not have enough interest to complete that project. I have copies of his efforts. Our exhibit was based on Ted's archives plus we added our own research.

I would respectfully disagree that we are playing their game. You and I and this entire forum could agree on the final solution but it would only be mental masturbation. It would not have any affect on Sirhan and would not get him a new trial. This will only come through legal efforts.

I have been involved with the John Wilkes Booth mummy story for over fifty years. I believe I know the truth about it. However until we locate the mummy and compare its DNA with the ones we have at the Smithsonian, we will not have a definitive answer.

Albert Doyle
06-08-2014, 05:03 PM
I think it's time to seek a venue and accuse the LA Police Department of working with CIA to openly cover-up their assassination of RFK.

Did they lose the bullets in the ceiling? The issue of the cannelures is proof enough on its own.

Tracy Riddle
06-08-2014, 07:48 PM
I suspect that the plotters picked Sirhan as the patsy because he was a Palestinian, and there was some attempt to link him to al-Fatah, the Palestinian guerrilla group. The other Arab-looking people he was seen with may have been part of this effort.

We know that James Angleton was very friendly with the Israeli Mossad, and the CIA and Mossad were cooperating with the Shah's SAVAK secret police. Iranian spy Khaiber Khan shows up in the RFK campaign.

I think they wanted a false flag assassination to blame the Palestinians and move American public opinion in the direction of supporting Israel. This was only a year after the Six Day War. The attack on the USS Liberty was probably intended to do the same thing - blame Egypt if the ship had sunk - but in both cases something went wrong and other elements in the US government moved in to cover it all up.

Tom Bowden
06-27-2014, 11:03 PM
I would suggest there is much more to the Polka Dot dress lady than has been covered in most books. Including a possible love attachment by Sirhan. We are currently pursuing this angle. We do know that he knew her before the assassination. In my discussions with Adele, he would not address the issue. The family is very protective of Sirhan. After Adele Died, Munir became the contact point and Lynnn Magnum was pushed aside.

Lauren Johnson
06-27-2014, 11:37 PM
I would suggest there is much more to the Polka Dot dress lady than has been covered in most books. Including a possible love attachment by Sirhan. We are currently pursuing this angle. We do know that he knew her before the assassination. In my discussions with Adele, he would not address the issue. The family is very protective of Sirhan. After Adele Died, Munir became the contact point and Lynnn Magnum was pushed aside.

Tom,

do you know of any photos of the Polka Dot Dress Lady?

Tom Bowden
06-28-2014, 01:40 AM
Yes unfortunately, they are packed away and I have never scanned them in. I will be opening those files in August and will post them.

R.K. Locke
06-28-2014, 09:15 AM

Peter Lemkin
07-17-2014, 03:44 PM
The Gun in the California State Archives arrived without a recorded serial number. (Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits)
(click here for all exhibits) (http://www.sirhansresearcher.com/Scancombo.pdf)
This report was actually begun several years ago, but due to an illness had to be delayed. And in fact I did not take it up again until I received a telephone call this past week from Len Osanic from Black Op Radio asking for an interview.
It was in the course of that interview while reviewing my notes I resumed my report. But for Len Osanic’s telephone call this report woud not have been written.
In an effort to make it easier for the Reader to follow I determined on the best way to achieve that would be in a letter to Ms. Nancy Zimmelman, Head Archivist at the California State Archives, to ask what she might know about the many serious misidentifications and missing descriptions I found in “Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits” which accompanied the Sirhan evidence.
Here is my letter to Ms. Zimmelman:
To: Ms. Nancy Zimmelman, Head Archivist, California State Archives
Date: June 22, 2014
Re: Request for information in “Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits”
Before I present my questions I would like to thank you and your fine staff who were always generous with their time and assistance during my twenty years’ research and examination of Sirhan bullets and evidence.
There was one time when my research priveleges were terminated, and I noted the termination order did not come from CSA but from Ms. Lisa Niguel, Attorney for California Secretary of State. No reason was given for that termination.
Sirhan’s brother Adel was in a panic and so this quiet man sat down and wrote a letter to Janet Reno, U.S. Attorney General, asking for her help. That good lady listened to him, and without delay, my research privileges were promptly restored. I picked up where I had left off as if nothing had happened. I remember your staff was most welcoming.
Here then are my questions:
Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits
ID No. Exhibit No. Description
F3906:2 - Motion to Suppress - Peo. 6 - Sirhan’s certificate of discharge from California Cadet Corps
(my question: Peo. 6 is the trial exhibit number for the Sirhan gun. Why this misleading description? Also, Peo. 6 is repeated on page 4 under “F3906:152” without recording the serial number. How to explain this ?)
F3906:54 - Trial - Peo. 47 - spent .22 cartridge
(my question: I have to ask why Trial Exhibit Peo. 47 is described as a “spent .22 cartridge” only. There is no mention of Peo. 47 being the Robert F. Kennedy neck bullet. It will be seen that virtually all of the victim bullets in Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits are in fact correctly described/identified by both the Trial number and the name of the victim the bullet was removed from.
I am sorry to say I strongly suspect F3906:54 is not an oversight. It is a legal disconnect. There is no description which connects this spent .22 cartridge with the actual Robert F. Kennedy neck bullet. And so I ask how would I know with an absolute certainty whether the California State Archives in fact received the authentic Peo. 47 or the switched Peo. 47 bullet in the 1975 Patrick Garland Evidence Report? Remember, we already know Peo. 47 was a switched bullet in 1975 (incorrect “DW” “TN” engraved on Peo. 47 base instead of the correct engraving “TN31”) - my question - could this Peo. 47 bullet be the same switched 1975 bullet? We have no way of positively knowing this - but I strongly suspect it is the very same switched 1975 Peo. 47 bullet.
I say this because I brought one of the 1975 examiners, criminalist Lowell Bradford, to CSA in 1994 to have him examine the base of Peo. 47 for me. Bradford reported seeing a grease like coating had been applied to the bullets - including the base of Peo. 47 - and immediately terminated the examination because the coating obliterated the fine identifying markings on the bullets. Bradford’s Report covers this very incident.) (see exhibit)
Then too there is another problem with Peo. 47, the Kennedy neck bullet. It begins in the autopsy room when Dr. Thomas Noguchi gave custody of the bullet he removed from Kennedy’s neck and engraved his initials and the last coroner case number on the bullet base – TN31 to LAPD Sgt. William Jordan.
But, here is where something fishy took place. Somehow, there occurred a break in protocol. Somehow, I know not under what circumstances, LAPD Officer Orozco came in possession of the neck bullet and it was he, Orozco, - and NOT Sgt. Jordan - who placed it in evidence with Los Angeles Police Department Property Report. This official entry, written by Orozco does NOT record the engraving “TN31” in his report.
Unbelievably, what Orozco did was to substitute the Coroner case number in the place of the bullet id number (TN31) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There can be no justification for this breach in the chain of custody for Peo. 47.
And here we see Peo 47 was delivered to CSI for safekeeping/storage – but, .literally, unlike virtually ALL of the five victim bullets, Peo 47 and Peo 48 – both Kennedy bullets – were not described. No engraving , no identifying marking was recorded for these two Kennedy bullets.
These two Kennedy bullets were singled out where they were not only not fully identified – but also not described for identification purposes. How do I know where they came from?
With the above wrongdoing in mind, my suspicions lead me to conclude that CSA received substitute evidence – in the same way as the Judge Wenke seven examiners were given substitute bullets – which were in fact proven to be substitute bullets.
F3906:55 - Trial - Peo. 48 - portion of Court Reporter’s transcript; bullet fragments
(my question: Here too we see there is a legal disconnect. There is no legal connection of these bullet fragments with the actual Robert F. Kennedy fatal bullet and its fragments. And so I ask , absent the description, how would I know with an absolute certainty whether the California State Archives received
the authentic Peo. 48 or an imposter Peo. 48?)
With respect to the five victim bullets listed below we learn from the official Patrick Garland Evidence Inventory that Peo. 52, the Ira Goldstein bullet was substituted from the id engraving “X” to the number “6” which also does double duty here because it is an engraving on the bullet base as well as the newly designated Panel Number “6”. An extraordinary fact !!!
This Garland Evidence Inventory reveals numerous tampering took place with the evidence envelopes, e.g., the wrong LAPD Penal Code charge - #187 vs.# 217. This And further, that he Kennedy bullet was” fired from barrel with sharper rifling than Weisel” This cannot be explained away.
With respect to the Weisel bullet we see the LAPD Property Report is post dated.
There are only two examinable victim bullets and they suffer from serious problems – the wrong id engraving on Goldstein bullet and criminalist William Harper’s discovery ( Balliscan photographs) that Peo. 47 and Peo. 54 (Weisel bullet) striations differ.
Due to Harper’s extraordinary charge the LAPD sought the opinion of an independent criminalist to examine Harper’s charge. This is the famous Baggett Memo. Mr. Baggett agreed with Harper’s findings and concluded that the Kennedy (neck) bullet and the Weisel bullet were fired from two different guns and further, the Kennedy bullet appeared to be a Federal – or some other bullet. He is telling us the Kennedy neck bullet was not a mini mag bullet. (see exhibit)
F3906:56 - Trial - Peo. 50 - bullet fragments taken from Paul Schrade
F3906:57 - Trial - Peo. 51 - spent .22 cartridge taken from Irwin Stroll
F3906:58 - Trial - Peo. 52 - spent .22 cartridge taken from Ira Goldstein
F3906:59 - Trial - Peo. 52A - clinical report on Goldstein’s treatment; receipt of bullet taken from Goldstein
F3906:60 - Trial - Peo. 53 - bullet fragments taken from Elizabeth Evans
F3906:61 - Trial - Peo. 54 - spent .22 cartridge taken from William Weisel
F3906:62 - Trial - Peo. 55 - spent .22 cartridges (2); expended test bullets (3); shell casigs (2)
(Frankly, I hardly know where to begin with F3906:62. This information DOES NOT MATCH the description in Sirhan Trial Transcript for Peo. 55 !!! Again, there is a legal disconnect between the Peo. 55 exhibit in evidence at Sirhan trial and the Peo. 55 exhibit delivered to the California State Archives. But there is more to this false and misleading record. Read on
Where, I ask, did the EXTRA “spent .22 cartridge (2)” come from? And where are they now? It will be remembered, the two shell casings in Peo. 55 were NOT inside the evidence envelope Peo. 55 at the trial. And we see, CSA did receive the two test shell casings in Peo. 55 evidence envelope along with these BONUS “spent .22 cartridge (2)” Additionally, on the many occasions when I examined and photographed Peo. 55 evidence envelope and its contents those two .22 cartridges were not included.
I do not see even a remote possibility that anyone can explain this away.)
F3906:152 - Trial - Peo. 6 - Sirhan’s gun
Where is the serial number for the”Sirhan” gun ? Why does the gun, sans its serial number, appear two times in this Report? (page one and page four)
What I am charging is that there is no legal description for Peo. 47; Peo. 48; Peo. 55 and Peo. 6 (F3906:152 - Trial - Peo. 6 - Sirhan’s gun). We see all of the victim bullets Peo. 50; Peo. 50A; Peo. 51;, Peo. 52; Peo. 53; and Peo. 54 were in fact correctly described. Why were the two Kennedy bullets treated differently in this official inventory ?
My question - why wasn’t the Sirhan gun serial number included? Technically, the CSA received a gun but not its serial number in this extremely important Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits.
Isn’t that what took place on 6-7-68 when the L.A. County Grand Jury received the “Sirhan” gun in evidence WITHOUT recording the serial number of the gun in the Grand Jury Transcript ?
There is positively nothing in Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits which tells me WITH AN ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY the evidence - Peo. 6; Peo. 47; Peo. 48; Peo. 55 - which was delivered to CSA are in fact authentic.
If Peo. 6; Peo. 47; Peo. 48; Peo. 55 are in fact authentic pieces of evidence, then why were their descriptions NOT recorded in the same way as Peo. 50; Peo. 51; Peo. 52; Peo. 53; Peo. 54 were recorded? I find this to be totally unacceptable. And suspicious.
And so I ask if you can shed any light on my serious charges? Do you have any information concerning Appendix H: List and Description of Trial Exhibits ?
I do not suggest that CSA was in any way connected with these missing descriptions.
I would like to take this opportunity in clearing up the missing 1975 test shell casings I discovered. You will remember I asked you for the 1975 test bullets and shell casings to examine and photograph and your response was that the CSA did not receive them. Therefore, while examining “F3906:128 - Special Hearing - 24 (A-H) - bullets fired from Sirhan’s gun on 9-27-1975 (8)” I filed it away with the many errors and misidentifications I found. This is seen in my handwritten correction/notations.
It was not until about a year or so ago when Shane O’Sullivan brought to my attention that CSA does indeed have the ‘75 test bullets. I can only assume, since I asked for the ‘75 “test bullets and shell casings” your response that CSA did not receive them was only in part correct. The ‘75 test shell casings are indeed missing as this inventory shows.
If you can shed any light on the missing ‘75 test shell casings I would greatly appreciate it.
It is not my intention to in any way place blame on CSA for the issues I raise in this letter. I simply ask what , if anything , you may know of the extremely serious charge I make of doubting the authenticity of - Peo. 6; Peo. 47; Peo. 48 and Peo. 55 which was delivered to the California State Archives? No question, these issues are highly irregular. And, not to forget we are dealing with evidence in the Robert F. Kennedy assassination.
Careful examination of the Howard/Trapp Memorandum 100% supports my charges - no tag number 7 in the envelope (see exhibit). Number 7 of course is the Grand Jury tag. It is not in evidence with CSA. We know this from my asking you and your staff on several occasions for all of the official identifying tags (related to the chain of custody for the Sirhan gun) as I wanted to photograph them alongside the gun. The official Trial tag marked Peo. 6 was the only gun tag I received. This is seen in my photographs of Peo. 6.
Then too, it will be remembered, CII in Sacramento, Ca. destroyed the original triplicate copy of the Dealer Record of Sale for Iver Johnson, .22 ca. rev. # H53725. What CSA has in its possession is a photostatic copy. (A copy of Geoge Hisamoto’s letter notifying me of the destruction of the triplicate copy of DROS is in my book Robert F. Kennedy/Sirhan Evidence Report) (see exhibit)
I find it incomprehensible for CII to destroy the original triplicate copy of the DROS and keep the photostatic copy under lock and key at CSA. The reason this disturbs me is that I found evidence of what appeared to be white-outs on the DROS for H-53725 and when I sought to have it examined by an examiner of questioned documents I was notified by Mr. Hisamoto the triplicate copy of the DROS for H53725 Iver Johnson rev. in their custody had been destroyed. And just like that - there ended examination of original triplicate copy of the DROS for gun H53725. Business as usual.
Again, please do not feel I suggest any wrong doing on the part of CSA staff. That is not at all the case. You folks are only safeguarding the evidence you were given. No matter how doubtful it is..
In closing I want to thank you for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Rose Lynn Mangan

Peter Lemkin
07-17-2014, 03:47 PM
EVIDENCE FROM HELL

(click here (http://www.sirhansresearcher.com/hell1.pdf) for exhibits)
(click here (http://www.sirhansresearcher.com/hell2.pdf) for photograph)

This report contains two seperate Parts. Part 11 is by far the most demanding to follow, therefore I recommend reading Part 11 first. Of all of my reports I rate Part 11 equal to Special Exhibit 10 (the switching of bullets) and the Sportarm/Lock, Stock ‘N Barrel research (Grand Hoax Report). Part 11 is extremely complex, therefore difficult t follow and digest, which leads me to the usual admonition - skip if you haven’t got what it takes.

PART 1

Here’s what happened
On Feb 24, 1968, LAPD ballistics expert DeWayne Wolfer testified in the Sirhan trial.

It will be remembered, three days before Officer Wolfer took the stand , All three prosecutors and all three defense attorneys held a secret meeting in Trial Judge Herbert V. Walker’s chambers. The purpose of this meeting was to seal an agreement whereby efense would agree to stipulate to ballistics evidence that did not have foundation. Sihan was not present and was unaware of this meeting. In fact it was a secret meeting.

The easy sell

In order for Fitts to tell these men present that it is his understanding the defense will stipulate to evidence without a foundation means that there had to have been discussions prior to this meeting and that a prior agreement had already been reached whereby the defense would stipulate to ALL of the ballistic evidence, We are talking about a blanket stipulation agreement which was already agreed to prior to this meeting taking place. In short everyone knew exactly what Fitts wanted and Cooper gave to him.

Just because prosecution and defense came to an agreement re unproven bullets does not make the bad bullets suddenly turn into good bullets. The bullets were bad on Feb. 21st during that meeting and remained bad on Feb. 24th when the prosecution delivered them to the court. So, how can you take bad bullets to court - stipulation aside?

And to this day, when Sirhan attorneys argue about bad ballistics evidence, the prosecution responds with Cooper’s stipulations. To that I say - what chutzpa!

Now, my good common sense tells me you cannot make an agreement to stipulate to evidence without a foundation by skirting around the law. I stand by my charge that Cooper’s stipulation is not and never has been legal. And the prosecution knew their ballistics evidence without a foundation. would never stand up in court without Cooper’s cooperation.

And there is no doubt in mind that Sirhan defense attorneys were well aware of the ballistics evidence being bad - how could they not know? Fitts flat out told them these bullets don’t have adequate foundation. It’s like telling someone they are a little bit pregnant. It doesn’t work that way - either you are pregnant or you’re not pregnant. The same goes for the bullets - either they are for real or they are fakes. And you can’t take fakes to court.

One has but to read the trial transcript and see the many instances where Cooper openly assisted the prosecution in presenting their case.

Read Cooper’s conduct for yourself. In fact he latest court filing by Sirhan attorneys Pepper/Dusek make this compelling argument by citing numerous instances where Cooper failed to properly defend his client

And bear in mind, it was Grant Cooper who was Sirhan’s lead attorney. And Cooper was ,at the time, in deep trouble for having lied to Federal Judge Gray two separate times in the Friars Card Cheating case. The fact is Cooper faced loss of his license and a likely prison sentence at that very time.

The prosecution had their hooks in this hobbled man.

The other attorneys

And as for defense attorney Emile Zola Berman - he arrived in Los Angeles either one or two nights before the trial began! And it was Berman who leaked the information about the secret plea talks to the Eastern Press - not once - but twice! And he got away with it.

Attorney Russell Parsons was a career mob lawyer who poisoned the Sirhan family with lies about defense investigator Robert Blair Kaiser. I personally got to the bottom of the great damage on the defense team caused by Parsons’ lies. Kaiser is still alive and well remembers this affair.

And so those three men defended their client. They remind me of the cattle drivers in the Chicago Stockyards. Sirhan didn’t stand a chance. And they gave Lady Justice a swell shiner.

The law schools need to look into my charges.

I would very much like to have leading law schools examine the stipulation questions I raise. Can a stipulation based on an agreement to not challenge evidence which would not be admissable in court - can such a stipulation be legal????

What did that do to Sirhan’s right to a fair trial?

PART 11

This is an extraordinary report which, for years I continued to postpone writing as I did not feel I was ready to take it on. Then, a few weeks ago I suddenly grew a backbone.

Here it is

After you have carefully examined Sirhan Trial Transcript page 3967, next examine STT pages 4155 - 4158.

You will see something unusual is taking place. DDA David Fitts was unquestionably the smartest man on the prosecution and he tells the court that he can’t read the writing on an envelope (Peo. Ex. 55) and it’s about time he got glasses. He turns down Cooper’s offer to use his glasses, saying he’d rather use the eyes of Mr. Wolfer. (STT page 4155)

Is that smart successful man really not able to read a document? Of course not

So what was taking place? read on

Now we move on to the next page (4156, lines 7 - 18)

Fitts tells Wolfer “I direct your attention to this envelope which is People’s 55, and it bears certain writing perhaps from your hand, does it not?”

Wolfer responds with “It does”

Then Fitts follows with “What does it contain?”

Wolfer responds with: “It contains three of the test shots that I took from People’s 6, the weapon, and this was from the water recovery tank, and that would be three test shots I used for comparison purposes.”

It is at this time that defense attorney Grant Cooper jumps in with

“Mr. Cooper: 55 may be received in evidence if you desire.”
“The Court: People’s 55 in evidence.”

THAT’S IT !!!!!!!l Allow me to tell you what just happened in that sleepy courtroom and exactly what it all means

We see Cooper wasted no time in interjecting with “55 may be received in evidence if you desire”
The Court followed with “People’s 55 in evidence”

This is what it means

Wolfer did not read the writings on Peo. 55. If he did the court and the jury would learn that the gun owned by the LAPD (gun # H 18602) was written on Peo. 55 envelope. It was the wrong gun number and it was printed with red ink. (I believe the red ink was used to differentiate GJ5B evidence envelope from Po. 55 evidence envelope)

The shell casings was one of SUS’ biggest nightmares

We see that Wolfer’s description of the contents in Peo. 55 envelope were the three testbullets for comparison purposes. No mention was made of the two spent shell casings which most assuredly were removed from Peo. 55 envelope at some point prior to Wolfer’s testimony.

The Merry-go-round

The physical existence of the two shell casings in Peo. 55 is found in CSA, however, they do not exist in the Sirhan trial records and they do not exist in the LACGJ transcript. And, of course, they are not in the LAPD Property Report.

So why did those bad boys go through all that trouble to hide those two shell casings?
So no one would ever compare Sirhan evidence shell casings (Peo. 21, Peo. 55 and the shell casings from gun H 53725). Ah, yes, the Wenke examiners did test fire gun # H 53725 in 1975 - but those 1975 shell casings have positively VANISHED. They are not in CSA records. That is a true fact (I wrote about this in earlier reports)

The Plot backfires

On page three of the Trapp/Howard Memorandum we clearly see thw two shell casings are indeed listed (bear in mind, this document is not part of Sirhan trial records). It is an in house communication

“Exhibit 55
Contains three expended .22 caliber slugs and two expended casings. The envelope bears the inscription “I and J .33, serial number H-18602, Cadet model” The initials “DW” appear on each slug.”

In short, the two shell casings in Peo. 55 posed too great a risk that present or future examiners might compare Sirhan evidence shell casings (Peo 21 shell casings and Peo. 55 shell casings) with newly fired shell casings from gun # H53725. No one was taking any chances.

And, doesn’t this sound familiar? Removal of all Sirhan shell casings from Judge Wenke Court Order # 2 prevented the seven examiners from comparing their test shell casings from gun H 53725 with Peo. 21 shell casings and Peo. 55 shell casings

This is precisely what took place when Wolfer described the contents of Peo. 55 envelope. There were no shell casings in that envelope to come back and bite them.

We know the shell casings were removed because of the above cited Howard/Trapp Memorandum. Additionally, criminalist Allen Gilmore accompanied me to California State Archives in March, 1994 to take photographs of Sirhan bullets for me. His photos of Peo. 55 clearly depict three test fired bullets and two shell casings.(see exhibit)

On my numerous trips to CSA I also photographed Sirhan bullets, including Peo. 55 which also showed three test fired bullets and two shell casings.

Then there is the matter of the missing eight shell casings in the CSA from Wenke examiners’ test firing of gun H 53725 in 1975.

Here is what I found

All of the Sirhan test shell casings were either removed from their envelopes or have disappeared (Wenke examiners’ shell casings from testing of gun H 53725 disappeared from CSA records). Removal of the two shell casings in Peo. 55 when Wolfer testified at Sirhan trial and removal of all Sirhan shell casings from Court Order # 2 which prevented the Wenke examiners from comparing the shell casings from gun H 53725 with Peo. 21 shell casings and Peo. 55 shell casings,

What I am charging is that Fitts alerted Wolfer to pay attention to the wrong gun number.
Fitts was sending Wolfer a signal by saying he’d “rather use Wolfer’s eyes” because he wanted Wolfer to LOOK at the wrong gun number staring up at him - in red ink no less - (gun # H 18602 - the wrong gun number was written on Peo. 55 envelope) But the court and jury would never learn of the wrong gun number because Wolfer never read the writings on Peo. 55 into the record. No information exists in the Sirhan trial record about the writings appearing on test envelope Peo. 55. That “evidence” envelope could just as well have been a ham sandwich wrapper.

It was at that point that Cooper jumps in with his stipulation schtick. It seems he couldn’t do it fast enough.

With GJ5B safely locked away in the custody of the LACGJ there was no worry about the two different test envelopes each containing a different set of test bullets and with two different gun numbers being leaked to the Sirhan trial court. There would be no trap for Wolfer to accidentally stumble into.

Why so protective of Wolfer? After all Wolfer wasn’t stupid.. It is because this whole fraud was not Wolfer’s doing; he was dragged into a dirty case.

Men at work

For years I searched without success for any record of a comparison of the two shell casings in Peo. 55 with the eight crime scene shell casings in Peo. 21. Why wasn’t that done?

One of the chief reasons the two shell casings were removed from Peo. 55 evidence envelope when Cooper stipulated Peo. 55 into evidence was that there would be no record in the trial transcript of the existence of these two shell casings.

I repeat

No one knew that at some future date a smart criminalist might compare Peo 21 (eight crime scene shell casings) with the two shell casings in Peo. 55. That was too big a risk to take, So, what to do?
Simple, remove those two little devils from Peo 55 envelope at the Sirhan trial, Walla ! no shell casings in the trial transcript. What could be better?

This can only mean that the persons responsible for the evidence removed those two shell casings from Peo. 55 envelope prior to Wolfer’s testimony because they did not want these shell casings appearing in the Sirhan trial records !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A select few people in SUS pulled the strings in controlling the Robert F. Kennedy assassination investigation. And they managed to do this by taking the RFK assassination investigation out of the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department. They were that powerful.

Unfortunately, SUS used official LAPD forms to write their reports. This, of course falsely gave the impression that the LAPD Crime Lab was responsible for the bad ballistics evidence.
After carefully examining the official records I reached the conclusion that neither criminalist DeWayne Wolfer nor the LAPD Crime Lab created the bogus ballistics evidence.
There is no doubt in my mind, Wolfer was given bogus ballistics evidence to examine.

How do I know this?

Remember it was Wolfer who alerted the prosecution that there was no foundation for the ballistics evdence. That was the reason the prosecution called for the meeting (Feb. 21) in Judge Walker’s chambers. I believe Wolfer just threw up his hands, besides, who was he going to complain to?

Wolfer didn’t create those fake bullets - he was only the messenger

Rose Lynn Mangan January, 2014

Tom Bowden
07-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Thanks for posting this information. As I mentioned before, I hope to be back on this subject in August. I have most of Ted Charach's files and copies of Lynn's work before Adele's death. We had a contract to produce a documentary, which including testing of the Caesar Gun and it was derailed by a Director, who believed in the Palestinian terrorist angle. We are in discussion about producing another documentary but do not want to interfere with Dr. Pepper's work on behalf of Sirhan.