http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

David Guyatt
08-05-2013, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9JPAaqJrg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iXw9zZrLo

Charles Drago
08-06-2013, 02:39 AM
All,

My DPF posts may appear to be sporadic because of delays brought about by the fact that I have been on moderation on the forum I co-founded for a couple of months now. There is no end in sight, and over the past week the delays have grown longer.

When my posts are released, they almost always appear buried behind one or more subsequent contributions. Do with this information what you will.

I am not being afforded the opportunity to appeal the moderators' actions. I am assured that votes are taken on the suitability of all my posts, and that majority decisions prevail. I am not aware of how tie votes are settled.

I shall not comment on the reasons why this situation has arisen; that story is for the co-founders only. I shall not be the one to make it public.
Why do I endure this situation? Because it is not in my nature to run from a fight -- especially one in which so much is at stake.

I post this simply to inform those of you who find some semblance of value in what I bring to this cyber-table that I have not left the battlefield and have no intention of doing so.

Also, I have no intention of making further public comment on this situation at this time. So don't waste your time posing questions that I won't answer.

As always, you may feel free to contact me via PM. But be advised: I have no way of knowing if my PM Inbox and Outbox are being monitored.
Thank you for your consideration.

Phil Dragoo
08-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Tim Buckley is the first in the first post of the don't-publicize-family business thread.

Ah, Tim Buckley in 1973 at Raphael's Silver Cloud Lounge in Algodones, New Mexico.

He was sweating, thin as a wire, wired to the max, and his girlfriend

was in black dress, barefoot, floppy black hat on the dance floor solo

so when I left our table to (attempt) to dance with her

her karate chop pulled an inch from my nose

"I want to be alone"

The gang bought a Tequila Sunrise as consolation

and I believe Tim Buckley died not long after

How 'bout that "hunter" tune

lounges being for intrigue

short service life

microcosm

smack

dab

Charles Drago
08-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Children's games are almost always misplayed by adults.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZB3hbSt_s&feature=player_detailpage

Magda Hassan
08-09-2013, 12:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA708XlFIo

Magda Hassan
08-09-2013, 12:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfilqC3CSf0

Magda Hassan
08-09-2013, 12:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qP4Ye15J0Y

Jan Klimkowski
08-10-2013, 11:20 AM
DPF was created to allow the intelligent, informed, discussion of deep politics, and to provide a safe haven for serious researchers to share ideas and explore hypotheses.

We stated we would not allow disinformation agents, and we have acted to preserve the integrity of the forum, for instance banning the likes of Cinque and Fetzer, and preventing prolonged access to any number of Sunsteinian assets.

Recently, there has been a level of bile and vitriol directed both at fellow researchers in public and founder members in private which we are not prepared to tolerate.

This is why Charles Drago was placed on moderation, by a majority decision of the founder members, according to our agreed rules.

We will not allow a public pissing match to occur at DPF, as this will only benefit our enemies.

Charles Drago remains on moderation. The majority of his posts contain deep political wisdom and insight. These will continue to be available to members and the cyber community.

There may on occasion be delays in the publication of all moderated posts, as we have day jobs, busy lives and inhabit different time zones.

Persistent abuse of moderated status may result in members having their status set to read only for a period of time.

This decision was taken after months of strife and anguish, and with true regret.

David, Dawn, Jan and Magda.

Charles Drago
08-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I have no problems with this statement other than to note that the following ...

"Recently, there has been a level of bile and vitriol directed both at fellow researchers in public and founder members in private which we are not prepared to tolerate."

... describes a two-way flow.

Charles Drago
08-10-2013, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvuequgmGQ&feature=player_detailpage

Magda Hassan
09-29-2013, 02:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74&list=TLoFgs6JXrBB-kXgxcYZl5trQVv0ZqREEh

Last Sunday/Saturday the forum founders except Charles Drago left en mass from the DPF. The history behind the long running disagreement as to the forum's aims and the founder's visions is well known to most members here. Unfortunately after literally years of major disputes and despite much good will, accomodation, generosity and flexibility offered there has been no resolution to this problem. It reached a climax on Sunday when we collectively just lost the will to live with this any longer and left. The next day in reflecting on what this would mean for DPF members I realised Charles has no technical skills to manage the forum let alone any social skills to do so. I know this forum is important to many people. Not just those of whom post either. So I made the decision to stay and to move Charles to the 'Retired Member' category. In that I have the support of my fellow founders and many members. He remains a member. He is not banned. He can read the forum, open and download attachments but no longer post. He will always remain one of the founders of this forum. His friends here will know how to contact him to discuss posts etc and vis-a-versa off the forum. I was requested to disable his PM function by some one who fears his threats. Given he has already communicated with them by email I see no reason not to reinstate his PM functions.

His deep political insights will be greatly missed but I will not be having any further communication public or private with Charles Drago as I find his misogyny, sexism, rampant paranoid accusations of members and founders and poisonous misdirected bile completely unacceptable. It is a pity he spent so much time on the latter and not the former. The light to friction ratio was an ever diminishing return.

These problems have almost exclusively centred around forum decorum issues and the exercising of restraint and respect for other members. Founders, especially, must always be seen to adhere to the forum rules of decorum if they have any hope that they can expect our membership to do likewise. Being a founder does not excuse you from our rules. Charles was kind enough to write the rules for us, which we then collectively agreed, but somehow felt that he need not adhere to them himself.
We had hoped that by placing Charles on moderation he would modify his words and behaviour. But this seems not to have worked and, indeed, caused frustrations and anger to frequently bubble over. As well as being extremely time demanding just for one member. None of us have that sort of time to devote to one member who really should know the rules they themselves wrote.

So dear members, we have people who support our forum's aims and will support us technically and in any way they can. It is your forum. Make good use of it. The price has been high.

Anthony Thorne
09-29-2013, 05:13 AM
So Charles has been retired. I will miss some of his insights. I will not miss the other more negative aspects of his posts that don't need to be repeated.

With Charles out of the way, does this still indicate that David, Dawn and Jan have also left the building and won't be posting here? I will miss their thoughtful commentary if they have indeed left for good. (Guys, where are you going? Another forum?) If they stayed here to post while ignoring the moderation side of things it would be good to still have them.

If three of the most informed and mature posters have departed for greener pastures and will no longer be posting here, it is a very sad turn of events. If a rival forum to the DPF is due to rise up somewhere on the interwebs please let us know.

Magda Hassan
09-29-2013, 05:14 AM
David and Dawn are still posting. Jan is taking a break.

I expect there may be some new members or returning members as well.

David Guyatt
09-29-2013, 06:42 AM
We will all miss Charlie's deep political insights. But not the baggage it came with.

The task now is to build the forum membership and focus on the subjects this forum was created for.

Phil Dragoo
09-29-2013, 08:40 AM
I will not be having any further communication public or private with Charles Drago as I find his misogyny, sexism, rampant paranoid accusations of members and founders and poisonous misdirected bile completely unacceptable.

Misogyny? Really?

I find this contrary to what I have observed.

Charles' perceptiveness was the reason I joined in 2009.

Will Jan and Dawn be commenting on this recent action?

The appearance is of an arbitrary and personal action apart from pursuit of deep political thought.

The world is, and has been for the Century of the Federal Reserve, in the hands of the most ruthless on its face.

Discussion of same seems naturally to be impassioned.

I recall the senior seminars of Dr. George F. Lipsky when sitting next to me a fellow from the ruling family of Oman who would go on to advise the Gulf States informed me how the world worked--Dr. Lipsky was a veteran of the State Department and spoke eight languages.

At no point did anyone see a need to leave or expel.

As for mysogyny, I wonder, can the women in Qais' region drive?

Did I recently see the back of a rape victim after the 200 lashes due to her defense lawyer speaking up?

Every lash bringing the blood to the surface until its redness screams.

Misogyny and sexism would be Daniel Ortega vis-a-vis his abuse of his step-daughter:

Her 38-page deposition is attached below as a pdf

Her photo below when she was interviewed by NPR:

Magda Hassan
09-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Yes Phil. Really. That is my experience of him. And you haven't observed everything. Only what occurs on forum. You will have to ask Jan and Dawn what they will do re comment. I do not speak for them or anyone else. And Charles's perceptiveness was one of the reason I started this forum with him and others too. Unfortunately there is more to him than just perceptiveness which makes continued work with him here impossible.

David Guyatt
09-29-2013, 11:10 AM
I will not be having any further communication public or private with Charles Drago as I find his misogyny, sexism, rampant paranoid accusations of members and founders and poisonous misdirected bile completely unacceptable.

Misogyny? Really?

I find this contrary to what I have observed.

Charles' perceptiveness was the reason I joined in 2009.

Will Jan and Dawn be commenting on this recent action?

The appearance is of an arbitrary and personal action apart from pursuit of deep political thought.

The world is, and has been for the Century of the Federal Reserve, in the hands of the most ruthless on its face.

Discussion of same seems naturally to be impassioned.

I recall the senior seminars of Dr. George F. Lipsky when sitting next to me a fellow from the ruling family of Oman who would go on to advise the Gulf States informed me how the world worked--Dr. Lipsky was a veteran of the State Department and spoke eight languages.

At no point did anyone see a need to leave or expel.

As for mysogyny, I wonder, can the women in Qais' region drive?

Did I recently see the back of a rape victim after the 200 lashes due to her defense lawyer speaking up?

Every lash bringing the blood to the surface until its redness screams.

Misogyny and sexism would be Daniel Ortega vis-a-vis his abuse of his step-daughter:

Her 38-page deposition is attached below as a pdf

Her photo below when she was interviewed by NPR:

Phil, there is a lot I could add by way of explaining and confirming what I believe to be the veracity of the foregoing announcement, which I fully supported btw, but DPF do not conduct their business in public. We never have and we are not going to start now.

What I will say, however, is that Magda deserves the members full support, and not only for the vast amount of effort and work she has put into it, and continues to put into it, but for the extraordinary amount of rancour she has had to endure. Were she to leave, DPF would fold immediately, as no founders would be left to manage it.

I hope this adds some insight.

David

Tracy Riddle
09-29-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm not familiar with the whole history of DPF and the relationship between its members, but I hope we can all keep in mind that this forum is not about us and our petty egos, personal agendas and hurt feelings. This is about discussing issues that truly matter to the whole human race, and hopefully educating others who stumble across our posts through Google or wherever. We have to offer an alternative to the corporate media.

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet.
We all breathe the same air.
We all cherish our children's future.
And we are all mortal.

Magda Hassan
09-29-2013, 12:36 PM
:cheers:::runaround::::hooray::::rockon::
Here's to that Tracy! Many thanks!

David Guyatt
09-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Galileo, eh, Greg.

Even fairly obscure baiting is no longer welcome here anymore.

A fair warning was given.

David Guyatt
09-29-2013, 05:01 PM

Greg Burnham
09-29-2013, 07:42 PM
DPF Administrators,

You are hereby notified to remove any and ALL of the Rich DellaRosa JFKresearch Archive files IMMEDIATELY from your servers. You will receive a formal demand by email shortly.

The spirit of Free Speech that Rich so cherished and that we fought to safeguard has been compromised.

Greg Burnham
Sgt-at-arms
JFKresearch Assassination Forum

Danny Jarman
09-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Has Jan stopped posting as a form of protest at Charles' 'retirement'?

A huge loss for the forum if that is the case.

Magda Hassan
09-29-2013, 11:02 PM
No Danny Jan's absence is not because of Charles retirement. As I said he is taking a well deserved break.

Danny Jarman
09-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
Well deserved indeed, you have all done a great job in running the best forum on the web. ::thrasher::

Dawn Meredith
09-30-2013, 01:14 PM
David and Dawn are still posting. Jan is taking a break.

I expect there may be some new members or returning members as well.

I have been under the weather all weekend. But I have not left DPF. However I did consider it as I too am so tired of the rancor.
I am heart broken at this turn of events.
The co-owners/founders of DPF are like family to me. All of them.
After we were hacked I had thought we reached a new plateau where
bygones were truly that. However I have come to realize that when certain lines are crossed and too much anger is expressed- on both sides- there is no going back.
So please everyone watch what you say to others. Especially loved ones. Some damage is not able to be fixed.
And that is where we are here.
I am on record as saying that this particular "infraction" of Charlie's did not cross that line so was not deserving of these consequences.
My other co-founders disagree. Please realize that a lot of joint email has been exchanged over a long period of time for these communication breakdowns to
occur. I have had my times where I believed CD truly crossed the line. That said, he and I who have spent decades in the trenches of the JFK assassination research community
have been at the mercy of REAL agents. Smooth operators who pose as true researchers. They were there from the start. To divide, plant disinformation, cause factions.
Many are highly skilled in this regard. Charlie and I have had many a conversation about this, and our ability to see through a lot of them. When others could not. This IS a war.
With the killers of truth. It is way beyond the death of JFK. That was one horrible incident. But anyone who believes it ended there is beyond naive.
So the divisions in the community served their masters well. Divide and conquer is an MO as old as life itself. As Jan once put it one must make his or her case. However even that can be dangerous and often one must
discuss these matters quietly not on a public forum where one is at risk of greater harm. Mary Ferrell is a great example. Only after she died did I begin to post the truth I knew about her. Alive she was too powerful a foe. Take heed folks,
there are many more like her. Practice discernment.
DPF celebrated its five year anniversary last week. 9/25/08 was our start.
So to see it come to this now makes me weep.
"Nobody's right, everybody's wrong".
Dawn

Jan Klimkowski
10-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Firstly, comments have been made about the reasons for my absence. Those comments were not authorised by me.

I speak for myself.

Noone else speaks for me.

Secondly, I have just read the past few days' posts and surveyed the state of DPF.

In my heart, and in my soul, I feel dismay and sadness.

Thirdly, I read this.

Speaking legally, Magda remains the sole owner of this forum by virtue of the aforesaid transference, and this was demonstrated when Myra tried to capture and take control of the forum - but was seen off after the proper parties had been approached. Each of the founders have also, at different times, donated money to help defray the running costs of the forum.

Also, speaking legally, Magda as the sole owner, may do with the forum as she pleases, including closing it, rolling it up in a native American pipe and smoking it, or seeing it grow and flourish. She is the owner. Absolutely. And I support her absolutely. She is a safe pair of hands.

As for the rest of we founding members, we are just that. Founding members. We have no legal title whatsoever. No rights. Nor for that matter, do any members, who are either welcomed here or not - as each case permits.

Which I categorise as a gross misrepresentation of our founding principles.

I have the greatest respect for my fellow founders, with all our faults and idiosyncracies. All our sins.

However, our agreement was that the founders must vote on all significant decisions, with the majority having sway.

At no stage did we vest power in one founder only.

We did not agree to a structure of dictatorship.

One of the great privileges of my life is to know Magda Hassan. She has fought, fought, fascism and dictatorship all her life.

Magda continues to fight oppression and evil and bullying.

If I were to submit to a dictatorship, Magda would be my favourite dictator.

But I will never submit to such, and I want no part of a DPF that has even a whiff of a dictatorial structure.

While, like a ghastly rapid river,
Through the pale door
A hideous throng rush out forever
And laugh — but smile no more.

Peter Lemkin
10-01-2013, 08:04 PM
rush out forever..... Jan, was that a 'fare-thee-well'?!
I hope not, but if so, a very sad event in an unsettling week......::shock::

Jan Klimkowski
10-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Spinal Tap or Pink Floyd?

On a good day, a bit of both.

A lead role in a cage?

Fuck that.

So it goes.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8mr-gcgoI

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Magda Hassan
10-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Firstly, comments have been made about the reasons for my absence. Those comments were not authorised by me.

I speak for myself.

Noone else speaks for me.

Secondly, I have just read the past few days' posts and surveyed the state of DPF.

In my heart, and in my soul, I feel dismay and sadness.

Thirdly, I read this.

Speaking legally, Magda remains the sole owner of this forum by virtue of the aforesaid transference, and this was demonstrated when Myra tried to capture and take control of the forum - but was seen off after the proper parties had been approached. Each of the founders have also, at different times, donated money to help defray the running costs of the forum.

Also, speaking legally, Magda as the sole owner, may do with the forum as she pleases, including closing it, rolling it up in a native American pipe and smoking it, or seeing it grow and flourish. She is the owner. Absolutely. And I support her absolutely. She is a safe pair of hands.

As for the rest of we founding members, we are just that. Founding members. We have no legal title whatsoever. No rights. Nor for that matter, do any members, who are either welcomed here or not - as each case permits.

Which I categorise as a gross misrepresentation of our founding principles.

I have the greatest respect for my fellow founders, with all our faults and idiosyncracies. All our sins.

However, our agreement was that the founders must vote on all significant decisions, with the majority having sway.

At no stage did we vest power in one founder only.

We did not agree to a structure of dictatorship.

One of the great privileges of my life is to know Magda Hassan. She has fought, fought, fascism and dictatorship all her life.

Magda continues to fight oppression and evil and bullying.

If I were to submit to a dictatorship, Magda would be my favourite dictator.

But I will never submit to such, and I want no part of a DPF that has even a whiff of a dictatorial structure.

While, like a ghastly rapid river,
Through the pale door
A hideous throng rush out forever
And laugh — but smile no more.

I haven't had a chance to check here for several days. There has been a lot of other things I have had to attend to. And in my absence I see I have been promoted to dictator! ::hitler:: Well, that's interesting... Shall I invade Poland? Nah. No borders in my heart. And while it is very sweet of David to wish to offer me absolute power, and I know where he is coming from in saying what he is saying, and that is a very honourable place he is coming from, I do not actually wish, desire or seek to be dictator of this place. It is certainly not mine alone. Never will be. Smash patriarchy and smash dictatorship! Fuck yeah!

::tycoon::::hitler::::dictator::::nazis::

::grumpy::

David Guyatt
10-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Of course you'd never be a dictator Magda. We know that and take it as an article of faith.

Nor would I.

Perish the thought.

There were sound reasons for making that post.

David Guyatt does not speak with a forked tongue.

Not ever.

David Guyatt doesn't make a grab for power.

Not ever.

Why would he? He had it all in his own hands at the very beginning of this forum and gave it away freely.

People misunderstand. That's what people do.

Others must judge why.

Tracy Riddle
10-02-2013, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4UhJpviVYg

R.K. Locke
10-02-2013, 08:04 PM
This is very sad indeed.

A victory only for those who would seek to divide and conquer our community.