PDA

View Full Version : Reverse speech analysis of Obama

Jack White
04-02-2009, 03:07 PM
...predicts extraterrestial event in 2012.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m2d20-Barack-Obamas-inaugural-speech-predicts-extraterrestrial-event-on-scale-of-Iraq-war-says-expert

Jack

David Guyatt
04-02-2009, 04:25 PM
I wonder if John Kelly were to reverse analyze his own statements what they would say?

I think I could make an educated guess, but that's just me.

Peter Presland
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I recall listening to his reverse speech recordings claiming to reveal plans for detonating a nuclear explosion on a ship berthed in the Galvaston area a couple years ago - 'The next major false-flag event' as it was billed. The whole 'reverse-speech' thing was new to me then and, with hindsight, I think I invested it with more credibility than was/is warranted - Just MHO and, as always, I'm open to be proved wrong

Jack White
04-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Reverse speech "phenomenon" was first discovered by
playing a BEATLES tape backwards in 1961. It DOES exist,
but does it mean anything?

http://www.thehiddenlanguage.com/pages/founderRS.htm

Jack

David Guyatt
04-02-2009, 06:59 PM
In this case Jack, I think it's tomfoolery aimed at personal promotion and name recognition.

If you made a sufficiently long speech and I ran it through an Anagram finder, I could easily "find" a short sentence, the meaning of which you would have no inkling of.

For example taking the first words of the opening paragraph of the article you linked:

Fresh from his first visit to Ottawa, Canada on February...

I get the somewhat Shakespearean result of:

Away Crab! Striver of ornate stiffish mirth

Jack White
04-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Anagrams are not similar to reverse speech.

Jack

Charles Drago
04-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Alien snaucers!?

OK, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

But this just as easily could be a warning about an influx of French chefs ...

Alien sauciers!

Ah - HAH!

Hope this pans out for us.