PDA

View Full Version : Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312

Drew Phipps
09-07-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm trying to make some very small measurements from z312 and unfortunately, digitized pictures (which enlarge easily) are too pixelated for accurate measurements when enlarged. Does anyone have a non-digitized slide or print of z312 that I can borrow/buy/lease (or know where to find), or something else that I can enlarge without losing information to pixilation? Thank you for your help.

Lauren Johnson
09-07-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm trying to make some very small measurements from z312 and unfortunately, digitized pictures (which enlarge easily) are too pixelated for accurate measurements when enlarged. Does anyone have a non-digitized slide or print of z312 that I can borrow/buy/lease (or know where to find), or something else that I can enlarge without losing information to pixilation? Thank you for your help.

What about the 6th floor museum?

Peter Lemkin
09-08-2015, 04:14 AM
Ask Groden.

Drew Phipps
09-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Thank you both. As for Groden, I have Livingstone's first hand published opinion, which suggests that I should avoid Groden. But I know that he made a business of selling JFK materials in Dallas, and that he has a copy of the Z film.

David Healy
09-08-2015, 05:59 PM

If I recall correctly, individual 35mm slides off the alleged in-camera Zapruder film are available (or were) for purchase from NARA... however, it's been 10 years or so since my last contact with them...

Drew Phipps
09-08-2015, 06:58 PM
I hit up NARA and they say I need USDOJ approval for to make me a reproduction of the slide. Waiting to hear about a contact person. I wonder if it is going to wind up being cheaper and faster to fly to Maryland to have a look at it, or order a copy...

Peter Lemkin
09-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Thank you both. As for Groden, I have Livingstone's first hand published opinion, which suggests that I should avoid Groden. But I know that he made a business of selling JFK materials in Dallas, and that he has a copy of the Z film.

I'll vouch for Groden, and know he has an original copy [as original as any of us non-spook mortals get]. Robert is a good man, and don't buy no bull about anything negative of his selling 'JFK materials' in the Plaza - done to spread the truth while making ends meet. His nemesis long was the 6th Floor museum [and the shadowy figures behind it]...what could better be said on his behalf?!

Albert Doyle
09-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Be aware that any originals could be post-NPIC.

Drew Phipps
09-08-2015, 09:52 PM
The passport center?

Drew Phipps
09-08-2015, 09:55 PM

I'll vouch for Groden, and know he has an original copy [as original as any of us non-spook mortals get]. Robert is a good man, and don't buy no bull about anything negative of his selling 'JFK materials' in the Plaza - done to spread the truth while making ends meet. His nemesis long was the 6th Floor museum [and the shadowy figures behind it]...what could better be said on his behalf?!

I meant his legal struggles with the city.

Peter Lemkin
09-09-2015, 03:38 AM

I meant his legal struggles with the city.

Somewhere there is a thread here on Groden's legal problems with the City...most all instigated by complaints stemming from the 6th floor mausoleum. Livingston was a madman quite literally, even if he knew a lot about JFK's assassination. I'd take anything he said about Groden with a truckload of salt. Yes, Groden's copy would be post NPIC. Only those [perhaps] that have seen the 'other version' of the Z-film saw a pre-NPIC version...and there is a thread on that, but I'm not aware of anyone willing to publicly admit they have a copy; only some who have claimed to have been shown a copy. I've both publicly and privately discussed with several persons who have seen this 'other version' of the Z-film and NONE were willing to say who showed them the film. As they have independently reported seeing the same things and the same differences with the extant Z-film, I tend to believe they did see a pre-NPIC version, but I don't think you'll find ANYONE who would dare admit to having a copy on a forum; most if they had a copy wouldn't even admit to it in an email. If you don't know someone very well who might have such a copy, it will be very difficult to impossible, sorry to say. Some things are still considered somewhat 'touchy' to 'not wise' in this field, sadly. I know from personal experience with a photo - not related to the Z-film.