PDA

View Full Version : Mike Reagan rips half bro.ron over book and alzheimer's claim

Bernice Moore
01-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Michael Reagan Rips Half-Brother Ron Over Book and Alzheimer's Claim

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/15/michael-reagan-rips-half-brother-ron-over-book-and-alzheimers-c/

Kenneth Kapel
01-16-2011, 09:30 PM
Shorty after Mr. & Mrs Ronald Reagan announced that the former President had alzheimers Congressmen Dana Rorhbacher appearred on CNNs Crossfire and said that Mr. Reagan showed signs of this disease in the late stages of the Presidents second term. During the second term Rohrbacher was an aid to Mr. Reagan.

Peter Lemkin
01-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Shorty after Mr. & Mrs Ronald Reagan announced that the former President had alzheimers Congressmen Dana Rorhbacher appearred on CNNs Crossfire and said that Mr. Reagan showed signs of this disease in the late stages of the Presidents second term. During the second term Rohrbacher was an aid to Mr. Reagan.

He seemed to show all the signs of early stages from his first Inauguration, IMO. And I'm not saying that just because I didn't like his politics.

David Healy
01-18-2011, 12:26 AM

He seemed to show all the signs of early stages from his first Inauguration, IMO. And I'm not saying that just because I didn't like his politics.

well, I say all the way back to his governorship of California -- and I hate his politics, then AND now...

Keith Millea
01-18-2011, 01:22 AM
I finally realized what Reagan was when he closed the State Mental Hospitals,and thereby, put many mentally ill people on the streets.Most everyone see him as a kind smiling "daddy figure".It ain't true!

David Guyatt
01-18-2011, 01:16 PM
He used to be an FBI informer back in his ham acting days.

'Nuff said.

Peter Lemkin
01-18-2011, 03:42 PM
It is quite incredible the 'vetting' that goes on in order for someone to be a viable US Presidential candidate. By my standards, anyone since JFK who was qualified, was disqualified and anyone who should be disqualified, but a compliant flunky, was lauded and pushed along - all the way to the 'top'. To become the Wizard Of Oz...but not such a benevolent one, in the end.