PDA

View Full Version : A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination

Magda Hassan
12-23-2011, 08:27 AM
H.P. Albarelli ( A Terrible Mistake: The murder of Frank Olsen and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments (http://www.amazon.com/Terrible-Mistake-Murder-Secret-Experiments/dp/193629608X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top)) has a new book coming out very soon. I'd like to post the Trine Day link to it but they don't seem to have one so I've posted the Amazon link below. It can be pre-ordered now.

Reporting new and never-before-published information about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, this investigation dives straight into the deep end, and seeks to prove the CIA’s involvement in one of the most controversial topics in American history. Featuring intelligence gathered from CIA agents who reported their involvement in the assassination, the case is broken wide open while covering unexplored ground. Gritty details about the assassination are interlaced throughout, while primary and secondary players to the murder are revealed in the in-depth analysis. Although a tremendous amount has been written in the nearly five decades since the assassination, there has never been, until now, a publication to explore the aspects of the case that seemed to defy explanation or logic.http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Order-Investigating-Synchronicity-Assassination/dp/1936296551

Ed Jewett
12-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Maybe one will fall out of Santa's sleigh on its way back to the North Pole.

Well, on the second thought, I just hijacked some reindeer and placed the order. (Write faster, Hank.)

Eddie Evans
07-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks for posting this!

I can't wait for this to be released, I heard Hank Albarelli on Black Op Radio awhile back, and he talked about this book. What he had to say about it (a general overview) was rather intriguing. I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't released yet. On Amazon it says that it will be released in September.

I am reading Hank's book A Terrible Mistake currently; it is very provocative and revealing.

Trine Day sure put out some good stuff, huh?

Eddie

Dawn Meredith
07-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks for posting this!

I can't wait for this to be released, I heard Hank Albarelli on Black Op Radio awhile back, and he talked about this book. What he had to say about it (a general overview) was rather intriguing. I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't released yet. On Amazon it says that it will be released in September.

I am reading Hank's book A Terrible Mistake currently; it is very provocative and revealing.

Eddie

I am confused. I have read several posts about how terrific this book is but according to Amazon it is not yet released. Does this mean you can get it through Trine Day but nowhere else??

Dawn

Dawn Meredith
07-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks for posting this!

Eddie

I am confused. I have read several posts about how terrific this book is but according to Amazon it is not yet released. Does this mean you can get it through Trine Day but nowhere else??

Dawn

Oh, there are two Amazon listings from Magda's post. One has it listed with 15 reviews and the other says it is yet to be released. I knew it was from all the posts I have read.
Dawn

Magda Hassan
07-05-2012, 02:25 AM
It was supposed to be released last year in time for Christmas. It is my understanding new things keep getting found so the book grows. I think it might be worth waiting for.

Magda Hassan
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
I have heard that this book has finally been published and will be available soon!

Adele Edisen
05-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Hank Albarelli's book has just been published and is being shipped out now.

Here is Amazon's description of the book:

Book Description
Publication Date: April 29, 2013
Reporting new and never-before-published information about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, this investigation dives straight into the deep end, and seeks to prove the CIA’s involvement in one of the most controversial topics in American history. Featuring intelligence gathered from CIA agents who reported their involvement in the assassination, the case is broken wide open while covering unexplored ground. Gritty details about the assassination are interlaced throughout, while primary and secondary players to the murder are revealed in the in-depth analysis. Although a tremendous amount has been written in the nearly five decades since the assassination, there has never been, until now, a publication to explore the aspects of the case that seemed to defy explanation or logic.

Considering this topic and what we have already seen from Paul Crag Roberts' article, what might we expect to see from official policy defenders after this book is distributed and read?

Adele

P.S. (See Paul Craig Roberts' article in Topic: Forum: Political, Governmental, and Economic Systems and Strategies, "It Has Happened Here")

Peter Lemkin
05-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Hank Albarelli's book has just been published and is being shipped out now.

Here is Amazon's description of the book:

Book Description
Publication Date: April 29, 2013
Reporting new and never-before-published information about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, this investigation dives straight into the deep end, and seeks to prove the CIA’s involvement in one of the most controversial topics in American history. Featuring intelligence gathered from CIA agents who reported their involvement in the assassination, the case is broken wide open while covering unexplored ground. Gritty details about the assassination are interlaced throughout, while primary and secondary players to the murder are revealed in the in-depth analysis. Although a tremendous amount has been written in the nearly five decades since the assassination, there has never been, until now, a publication to explore the aspects of the case that seemed to defy explanation or logic.

Considering this topic and what we have already seen from Paul Crag Roberts' article, what might we expect to see from official policy defenders after this book is distributed and read?

Adele

P.S. (See Paul Craig Roberts' article in Topic: Forum: Political, Governmental, and Economic Systems and Strategies, "It Has Happened Here")

At the very least, I'd expect some 'hit piece' reviews in the NYT and other major MSM publications - if it gets onto 'radar' with some popularity [likely]. They have long had advance copies and have already formulated their counter-arguments to discredit whatever truth is in there. Fasten seat belts!

Kenneth Kapel
05-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I expect the mainstream media to ignore it or have someone like Chris Matthews call it the extemist rantings of "another grassy knoller."

Anthony Thorne
05-09-2013, 01:00 PM
If anyone has the book en route, be aware that a printing error has affected one page of the text, between pages 419 and 420. (A picture appears between those pages but a brief portion of the text has been skipped). Trine Day publisher Kris Millegan advises that future printings will be corrected. The complete section of missing text is below:

Following Buick's trial, during which he was found guilty, Robert Buick wrote a series of additional letters to the U.S. Attorney. After receiving a telephone call from Buick, and after consulting with Buick's attorney, Assistant U.S. Attorney Richard M. Coleman agreed to meet with Buick. Reads an FBI report: "Coleman had received information that Buick, in a letter to his wife, made reference to the `news from New Orleans' saying `it adds perfectly well' with what he has."

Coleman and a U.S. Secret Service agent met with Buick on March 23, 1967, but Coleman stated at the start of the meeting that he was only there to "discuss matters pertaining to [Buick's] trial." The FBI report states, "Attorney Coleman refused stating they were present to discuss information Buick claimed to have concerning the assassination." Again, Buick refused to discuss his trial if the assassination could not also be included in any discussion. The meeting ended on this note.

On March 24, 1967, Buick telephoned Coleman to tell him that he was "writing to the President of the United States with copies for the Attorney General, the Director of the FBI, and others. Buick asked Coleman if the jail where he was being held would censor the letters. Coleman told Buick "that the FBI had no control over jail regulations."

An FBI report written about Buick's problems with Coleman reads: "Review of psychiatric reports on Buick disclose that Buick in these interviews also indicated he had information concerning the assassination. One psychiatrist reported "this defendant is playing a very skillful game of trying to convey the impression that he has valuable information but is unable to divulge it except to such people as the Chief Justice of the United States. He has the typical effrontery of the sociopath."

A February 2, 1972 FBI report provides more details about Robert Buick's ongoing case. The report reveals that on February 1, 1972 a man named August Ricard von Kleist, who lived in New Mexico, contacted the FBI and advised the Bureau that he had "certain information concerning a plot to assassinate President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. According to von Kleist, this information came to his attention from Robert Clayton Buick, a convicted bank robber on whom he was preparing a story for publication in True magazine; however, this story was not accepted by True magazine and remains unpublished to date. The story about Buick is not connected with the alleged assassination plot, but rather reports he was a bullfighter in Mexico at the same time he was robbing banks in California." (Von Kliest was most likely unaware that True magazine maintained a very close relationship with both the FBI and CIA through its editor and several of its top feature writers.)

H.P. Albarelli Jr. notes that Pt. 2 of the book is in preparation, and a couple of chapters from that forthcoming volume may appear in the near future on Russ Baker's site.

Anthony Thorne
05-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Have started reading this via Kindle and there's a lot to chew on - various MK-Ultra rogues like Jolyon West have started popping up in odd and interesting ways related to the JFK assassination - but, perhaps unfairly, Albarelli's sporadic, derogatory references to 'conspiracy theorists' in the text and footnotes shits me just a little. It'll be interesting to see what others get out of the volume when they read it.