View RSS Feed

Scott Kaiser

1. José Elías de la Torriente

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. O'Blazney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    The plan to set up base in Haiti in June 1971 was just two months after the assassination of Papa Doc, and yes! You are all right again, Kaiser was involved in Papa Doc's assassination, do I have proof you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked, I do.
    Dang, Scott, you are on this like a fly what is on shizzle. You da' man !!! Ever read Samuel Pepys?
    No, I've never read Samuel Pepys, does he have information regarding Torriente?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    There's something about JVB that sets off my credibility sensor. I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps she's just the type of personality that doesn't register well when trying to convince people. I don't know. I'd be reticent of going full Fetzer on her.

Mrs Lewis's account of Ferrie, Ruby, Baker, and Oswald meeting her at the 500 Club is interesting to say the least. Her recounting it seems to be without hesitation. Clearly if this is true then Baker is mostly across
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

There's something about JVB that sets off my credibility sensor. I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps she's just the type of personality that doesn't register well when trying to convince people. I don't know. I'd be reticent of going full Fetzer on her.

Mrs Lewis's account of Ferrie, Ruby, Baker, and Oswald meeting her at the 500 Club is interesting to say the least. Her recounting it seems to be without hesitation. Clearly if this is true then Baker is mostly across
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast