View RSS Feed

Scott Kaiser

1. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    There's something about JVB that sets off my credibility sensor. I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps she's just the type of personality that doesn't register well when trying to convince people. I don't know. I'd be reticent of going full Fetzer on her.

Mrs Lewis's account of Ferrie, Ruby, Baker, and Oswald meeting her at the 500 Club is interesting to say the least. Her recounting it seems to be without hesitation. Clearly if this is true then Baker is mostly across
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. JVB vs Scott Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Anna Lewis speaks about Judyth Baker. Mrs Lewis's body language seems to be saying she's telling the truth. Either that or she's very well rehearsed. She doesn't appear to be the type who is smart enough to lie so cleverly so I don't know.

Is it possible the warts in Judyth Vary Baker's story arise because she was dating one of the Oswald doubles? Mrs Lewis says in this video she met Oswald between February and April 1962. That's at least 2 months before Oswald returned
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Frank Sturgis on Two Oswalds

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hargrove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    And, my mother did contribute to the book it took nearly two years for her to open up to me. What she has to say is in the book, the book had been delayed by the publisher four times now, not by me. He has assured me that it would be released this November 22, 2014. That was not a date originally chosen. The book was suppose to be released on October, so I don't know why it's been moved again.

I have given my word to my mother if she would just give me this one last try to publish the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Riddle View Post
    I'm reading George Seldes' 1000 Americans: The Real Rulers of the USA, published in 1947, and it's pretty depressing to see that little was different then. Large corporations, robber barons, Wall Street and extremely powerful families dominated the country. The newspapers and radio were mostly owned by those same people. They also owned many members of Congress, state and local officials, and wielded influence even over the FDR administration.

The difference was that we didn't yet
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Webbgate: Congrats to James DiEugenio

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hargrove View Post
    Jim Di's major new review of the year's best political movie so far, Kill The Messenger, is up on Robert Parry's Consortium News, right here:

My wife and I just finished watching the movie about an hour ago. It's about doomed San Jose Mercury News reporter Gary Webb and his ground-breaking report on the involvement of our CIA in the 1980s crack epidemic in LA and other major American cities (in order
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast