View RSS Feed

Trowbridge H. Ford

1. Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ

Here is the most relevant e-mail to me from Ed Tatro - what Jim D was informed of - about how he misrepresented his efforts in making up the "From the Chairman's Desk" introduction to the special issue of Probe magazine in January 1996:

----- Original Message -----
    To: Trowbridge Ford
    Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:38 PM
    Subject: Re: FYI

Dear Trowbridge:
    I have decided to try to convince you of my innocence
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering the Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    Trowbridge:

Nice of you to completely leave out what I said about doing corrections in Probe. Which we did do when it was proved we were wrong or made a mistake.

Here we were not. That story was relayed to me by Ed, and backed up by Jim Marrs' notebooks.

You can say anything malicious you want to me. When you call up Jim and tell him his notebooks are wrong, and that he made a slight error, somehow either 1.) He was talking to Truby masquerading as you (boy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What Real Trials of Entrapment of Me by 'Jihad Jane' Might Achieve

What Real Trials of the Entrapment of Me by 'Jihad Jane' Might Achieve
    by
    Trowbridge H. Ford
    I want to sue Swedish and American authorities for aiding and abetting the attempt by Colleen Larose aka 'Jihad Jane' and Gwrhyr to steal my identify, and then claim that I was the white Islamist she was seeking to assassinate Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks - what the authorities in Washington and Stockholm wanted so that I could be imprisoned for life for being a terrorist, and spy working
    Categories
    Uncategorized