View RSS Feed

Michael Barwell

1. "Manchester" links & 'the program'

23May’17: Manchester links & ‘the program’: ‘frog’, that’s ‘Ben Everhart’ (false ID & umlaut over the ‘a’ on F/b), very quickly befriended a fella who turned-up on HL2DM who was overtly Manc, by the accent. His nick changed as did the accent a bit, but the Manc bit I think is pretty firm. They obviously knew each other & have the same gigs of name-changing & accent changing; they kinda ganged-up on me & pisstook but it’s not like it was a problem, but looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. They're pretending it's not them, but it is - blackstate PWNage

22May’17: awful lot of ‘Suggested Videos’ on ‘targeted individuals’ last I looked at YT, where there simply shouldn’t’ve been.

There seems to be a new gig-dream choreography technique doing the ‘rounds; the sirens at wake-up are usually coincident [click, right ear], this is a form of coercive psychology – I think there’s a law against that, but, ‘every page in every law book, toilet-paper’. These ‘dc’s’re very lite, very brief, a mush of decoupage. Others ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Light-hearted Look at Psychology

20May’17: Me and the shitehounds have this thing going, where they refer to themselves (from a word or phrase on tv) as “professional(s)” & the rest of it; this is because I’m able to call them incompetents & lightweight inadequates & I generally don’t miss an opportunity to mutter suchlike in the ‘privacy’ >HAH-HAH-HAH!< of my own home, not to mention the read & feed, feed & read serial cable to & from the cortical modem inside my head, [>click< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Homo Office & MI5 (some of my best friends are tied-up in black bags...)

19May’17: That ref to “The local citizenry” I mentioned recently, seems to have been either ‘predictive’ or reactionary (>cou-“bollocks!”-ghs<), either way it seems to have manifested; a lad, typical V-manner 'Vertrauensmann' (low intelligence, gurning maniacal aspect, no common sense, little or no culture & powers of logic – this is the definition in the Oxford Encyclopaedia of WW2, MRD Foot, so it’s absolutely valid – it’s not just that I see & recognize it) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cabbages & Vegetables (wtf..... txt gibberish)

[COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]I’m currently getting lots of references of the likes of “documents/leaked” & centric to “national security secrets being leaked”-type refs. I’m ‘just this guy’; who the shitehounds consider themselves to be is anyones guess (-copraphage). I don’t suppose for a minute this is true, in the sense it’s being billed, precisely because of that. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR]12:56[COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]am last night/this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 65 12341151 ... LastLast