View RSS Feed

James Lateer

1. JFK, Ike and German Foreign Policy

I am finishing up the book Kampf Und Kanzleramt about Konrad Adenauer and Ludwig Erhard and their political careers. It is obvious to me that the Francis Gary Powers U-2 incident and the JFK assassination were closely related.

The U-2 incident derailed the summit of 1960 between Ike and Khrushchev.

Both of these were clandestine CIA operations designed to avoid either Ike or JFK from cutting a deal to re-unite Germany as a neutralized buffer state or buffer zone in central ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mueller Report

Are any of us enough of a genius to predict what will happen with the Mueller report? Probably experts on the Deep State should have such insight.

Does anyone dare to predict this portentous outcome? I don't think I do.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Campaign Ad And Migrant Caravan

Here is a link to the supposedly racist Trump Campaign ad.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...n-ad/23579766/

I personally think that it was rejected because this Migrant Caravan issue is just too incredible and embarrasing to the Washington establishment.

We need some more info from readers about this caravan and what it's about.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Trump Accessory to Ax Murder

How can this be true? Yet it is.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pack The Court

This simple concept could provide a miracle cure for the problems that beset our democracy.

Like England, we have an unelected group which has the power to overrule all decisions by elected officials. ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Pretty dumb, huh?

I think this concept could blossom. It would divide the sheep from the goats in terms of Democratic leadership. I'm already going online and looking for a bumper-sticker with the message "Pack the Court". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast