View RSS Feed

James Lateer

1. The Organizational Chart of the JFK Assassination

Below is the core of the Organizational Chart found at page 503 of The Three Barons: we are at a point, that if someone does not have a proposed chart of the plot, then it has not been properly analysed. JIm Lateer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Organizational Chart of the JFK Assassination

Below is the core of the Organizational Chart found at page 503 of The Three Barons: we are not at a point, that if someone does not have a proposed chart of the plot, then it has not been properly analysed. JIm Lateer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Comment

Please refer to my comment of today. Jim Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Comment

Please refer to my comment of today. Jim Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    James Lateer has just joined the Forum, and likely will be making his first post shortly. So, if any have questions (or comments) for/to him, you might want to start thinking about what they are.

For myself, I'll admit to Mr. Lateer that while I've ordered his book, I have not yet received nor read it, and my comments were based on what one can gather from the TOC and cover. I don't quite understand why you thought the association of names on a page - or in proximity with one another
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast