View RSS Feed

James Lateer

1. Trump Accessory to Ax Murder

How can this be true? Yet it is.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pack The Court

This simple concept could provide a miracle cure for the problems that beset our democracy.

Like England, we have an unelected group which has the power to overrule all decisions by elected officials. ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Pretty dumb, huh?

I think this concept could blossom. It would divide the sheep from the goats in terms of Democratic leadership. I'm already going online and looking for a bumper-sticker with the message "Pack the Court". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hitler, Franco, McCarthy, The Kennedys

The more I learn about the history of Europe and the U.S. from 1917 to 1963, the more it looks like it is mostly about the interests and battles of particular religions, both against Communisim and to a lesser degree, against each other.

JFK was caught between two jaws of a vice. The first jaw was the emotion still lingering about the McCarthy Committee crusade and RFK's role. The opposing jaw was the Vietnam War, about which we are learning was (in many respects) a religious crusade. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Supreme Court Gay Bashing

This Supreme Court sucks. Maybe I can expand: it REALLY sucks.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Repeal Of Smith-Mundt Statute Which Bans Internal CIA Propaganda

Maybe this issue was debated here years ago, but it came as a shock to me this morning. On Washington Journal on C-Span, two different people called in and blamed the recent takeover of the media by the CIA on the repeal of the Smith-Mundt Law in 2013. That is the law that made it illegal for the CIA to direct propaganda internally inside the United States.

These callers thought that this action explains why the media is now mostly a CIA mouthpiece. In other words, it is a legalized ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast