View RSS Feed

James Lateer

1. James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    James Lateer has just joined the Forum, and likely will be making his first post shortly. So, if any have questions (or comments) for/to him, you might want to start thinking about what they are.

For myself, I'll admit to Mr. Lateer that while I've ordered his book, I have not yet received nor read it, and my comments were based on what one can gather from the TOC and cover. I don't quite understand why you thought the association of names on a page - or in proximity with one another
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Thorne View Post
    A new volume out in November from Trine Day. For the moment, it seems worth a look. Hopefully the research is sincere and well-considered. Trine Day have a few JFK books out, and some are better than others.

Forthcoming volumes from the publisher include a new volume by Douglas Caddy, and Jim DeBrosse's SEE NO EVIL: THE JFK ASSASSINATION AND THE U.S. MEDIA.

The Three Barons proves that it is possible (with enough research), to reconstruct the organizational chart of
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234