View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Irksome Plebs

17Aug’17: Watching a film last night, ‘Automata’, absolutely guaranteed territory for shitehoundery to chirp-up with frequent drivel as it’s about technology, robots & AI in a dystopian near-future, all themes that ‘magnetise’ any available arse-wipe for shite Gollum’s – ‘uber-uber’. 2:02am, the line “Take a look at yourself – you’re very fortunate – you’ve got a good job”; this brought-on/was coincidental (within one single second), 2 near-by (loud) >whooo’s< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Puffs

16Aug’17: Dream choreographies last night, 2x I think. They’re experimenting (still) with the nu-lite ‘dc’s, far more ‘organic’ & au naturelle than the earlier ones. I knew I’d had ‘em but a combo of largely being bored with the repetition of noting them, & the ‘lite-touch’ vagaries of them, including the subtleties of message as well as the delivery doesn’t really register on a head & psyche of concrete determination. It was only when a lad walked past my window ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh please yourself!

15Aug’17: Gay night in Skinnergate-Grange Rd last night, all the rainbow bunting ‘n’ balloons were out. Couldn’t help but notice the 2 little run-arounds an’ a tranny from the local constabulary putting-in an appearance, or maybe it was an whole bunch o’ self-radicalised kiss ‘n’ strip-o-grams hamming-it-up for the LGBTQZOMGWTF community with bright lights & a >whooOOooOOoo< or two.

Hard to tell these days.

Proclaimer: This is not a work of fiction.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wounds my heart with a monotonous langeur

14Aug’17: There’s been something of a change hereabouts. As is not unexpected from schitehoundery, this was accompanied by a pause. This pause is surely for observation – to see how much of their shite has gone in & is emotionally-cognitively-mentally-wholistically innate [oooh, top attack neuralgic there – these ‘top attacks’ I coined from one specific night, where I had 3x increasing incidents of really awfully intense pain – full-on synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgia, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Hero-idiot ululating Ayatollahs of the local Gestapoolitzei & their Lyckspittle acolytes

11Aug’17: since I posted on the biofeedback ‘training’ of ‘training-in’ to the visceral system, responses to stimuli that accord with the shitehounds agenda (of squeezing me into their painted box), those long- & short-track heart shots & long arrhythmias & palpitations & the rest of it, I don’t get them anymore: I’d say ‘suddenly’, but it always takes me a while to catch-up to the latest gig, which includes the absence of the latest gig. What I AM getting now, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 104 12341151101 ... LastLast