View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. it's toast

I want out of this stupid irreparably corrupt country (US). Kinda sucks saying that, given that I'm a descendant of Joseph Warren, and there's nowhere to go anyway. They're all hijacked.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gary Mack Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Gary stopped sending me private e-mails trying to steer me towards Lone Nut references about 2 years ago. I think he finally realized playing the pretend objective assassination researcher role wasn't going to work with me.

Just think about that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. incomprehensible

Why any group of people who went out of their way to facilitate an attempt to murder me last Feb. 12, thinks I'm ever going to forgive or even just forget it, and 9 months later still think it's all just a just a funny as he'll game, is completely beyond my comprehension.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eyes Wide Shut and 9/11

The trailer doesn't ring any bells for me.

Quote Originally Posted by R.K. Locke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Johnson View Post
    It's also odd to me that Kubrick cribs a line of dialogue directly from the movie True Lies. 'True Lies'... 'Eyes Wide Shut'. Hmmm.
    I missed that. (I was coming and going throughout the video.) What's the line?

Sorry, I should have clarified; that was my observation, it wasn't in the video. The line is "Do you like the period? I adore it", which is spoken by Sandor Szavost in EWS. I have just
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. flying fish

During the week of 1/26/2015, I showed a short video to about 6 people, all after 3pm, where I typically am after 3pm on weekdays. I had it on my phone at the time. 1/28/2015 3:30pm watched on a pc straight from youtube. It's probably still in that pc's browser history. Deleted from youtube within seconds. I've attached 3 small screenshots from this video.

Shortly before that, after 3pm on weekdays, showed two people a satellite image of the hurricane that existed SE of NYC the morning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00026.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	7225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00027.jpg 
Views:	429 
ID:	7226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00028.jpg 
Views:	432 
ID:	7227  
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast