View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tactic Jerking

TACTIC: tv advert today, Michael Parkinson selling something, “Who’s your favourite interviewee?” >clicks< left ear. So, I’m their favourite. Their very most mostest importantest favourite & they’re “Pleased they met me” what with me being “The most evil man in the universe” an’ all – “The mostest, most mostestest…” What with all the “Bobama/FBI/CIA” refs and an enormously-by-convenience-&-design, ‘whole bunch o’ other stuff’. This reminds me of all the “car” themed references, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Good Her Doktor Megeles Legitimacy (Six foot droppers)

4 dream choreographies last night, ending with (para-), “You have pleasant dreams” which they’re not particularly. I remembered 4 at waking, which means there were more, & at making a cup of tea, had temp(?) forgotten 2 (speaking of “temporary”, a lass in catfoodshop last night, on the ‘phone next to me, mentioning “you’re only temporary” or very similar; ‘real’ or no-, this is very shitehound, that oveard conversation gig, often “Goodbye”, & recently “Good luck”, like a PM here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. More Sh1tehound observations, Mumsnet + MI5/6, PinkBus & Sheep in Wolves Clothing 2x2

But they didn’t like that “airheads”, & whilst I’d muse on flying my Hawker Tempest ‘Grim Fandango’ to sleep an’ the shitehounds started referencing “flaps” – never “wings/engine/fuselage/tail” etc etc - & these things do turn-up on tv & in reading when u like ‘planes, (good taste warning/uncouth warning, throwing it back at them with a sudden diatribe to the walls with “pissflaps? – eh? – wtf r u on about?”, & the same with “fist” (which kinda works both ways to ‘fisting’ ...

Updated 03-22-2017 at 04:40 PM by Michael Barwell

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. More Sh1tehound observations, Mumsnet + MI5/6, PinkBus & Sheep in Wolves Clothing 1x2

Be aware that words are being used here.

I woke yesterday to the tail-end of a dream choreography that left no impression, ‘cept for the last, “educate/ing”. This is what the shitehounds refer to as when they shit in a law book & close it up to make a Rorschach & call themselves “artists”. This is true.

This led me to think of their referencings, & I 1st considered their “change”, which I get a lot of (relatively a lot of-); I always brush it off with
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This 'program' is a long time running - Revelations from c.2006

Rifat speaks of vertigo/dizziness producible at will by RF; about 2yrs ago, I suddenly ‘suffered’ a spate of this for a week or so, up to extreme nausea, where I’d have to sit & deep breath it out ‘til it passed (c.3mins). At the same time, it’d happened when I was out for a late night walk when I’d passed an ordinary car that had pulled-up in front of me 100m, with NHS sign on the dash, residential street, no other cars – when I’d passed it, that exact same dizziness/nausea, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 95 12341151 ... LastLast