View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. “all your family are dead”, >click< left ear

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> 26May’17: 12:08am, 8/10 Cats, “all your family are dead”, >click< left ear, fairly standard ref this one, & “orphan” & any other means by which they void themselves. . The night before last, I had refs to “multiple organ failure” & a spate of them to the likes of “radicalised online” & “extremist”; I’ve had these last ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. “You’re a constant reminder of how abysmal my daughters taste in men is”

27May’17: No sirens this morning, ‘cept one, but that’s thin gruel. I think they were relying on the whistling in the street outside my window to say “Hi” when I woke. There was however a siren at 5:35am this morning, when I was in bed, 5seconds & close, precise to the line “You’re a constant reminder of how abysmal my daughters taste in men is”, from audio ‘Revolting People’, R4, on ‘phones.

‘Phones: 2x refs couple of days ago; to tv, shortly after the “multiple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. When stuck in an hoary muddle, continue digging, constable [sic] - gardening for days of pains

25May’17: 4pm, walking to the library, AC/DC’s ‘Evil Walks’ on the ‘phones, “Black shadow hanging over my shoulder”, instant deep muscle pain throbbing to right shoulder (which is where I keep my new case of ‘rotator cuff’ – up to very & excessively painful at times). This is a frequent tactic ‘hitting’ a place which is already damaged. My old case of rotator cuff to left shoulder (about a year ago, but these are on-going & it’s still there) got exactly the same ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Deepsleep Indoctrinational DC Masqued By Later Noisier DC - New Technique Mashup

24May’17: hour or two after yesterdays post, “furious” was ref’ed from tv – feedback by the feather-lite touch of opportunity as per comment; “Furious” at my post. >blablablabla<

I mentioned yesterday that there was a new-gig dream choreography technique being used, ‘liter’ but deeper, & a day or so ago, that I’d had a couple of “hypnosis” refs in the last week; indeed, I’ve been sleeping slightly later & waking slightly muggier, at the tail=end ...

Updated 05-24-2017 at 02:00 PM by Michael Barwell

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "Manchester" links & 'the program'

23May’17: Manchester links & ‘the program’: ‘frog’, that’s ‘Ben Everhart’ (false ID & umlaut over the ‘a’ on F/b), very quickly befriended a fella who turned-up on HL2DM who was overtly Manc, by the accent. His nick changed as did the accent a bit, but the Manc bit I think is pretty firm. They obviously knew each other & have the same gigs of name-changing & accent changing; they kinda ganged-up on me & pisstook but it’s not like it was a problem, but looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 98 12341151 ... LastLast