View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. “You’ve got to get close to the animals – it’s the best job in the world”, siren

SIRENS: Something that’s happened a few times; during actually waking, sounds outside of my window, tapping/knocking/stuff being shifted sounds, & as I’m waking & then these start, I’m obviously wondering wtf is that, as within moments, the siren(s) start: this has happened a few times, maybe 4, & is something I’d expect as it’s absolutely on par – I often get a siren at this point in the day anyway, so to add to it is entirely logical.

There are quite a few ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 'ego hole' & the 'Standing man'

The attack against me is one which deploys an almost (if not-) full spectrum of influencing & hard-/& direct means to the mind, cognition, recognition, autonomic & somatic nervous systems & shitloads else; I’m currently musing on a phenomena that I’m terming ‘the ego hole’ in my ‘ignorance’, a set of delusions of imperious grandiosity, arrogance & hubris that creates a mindset(s) of superiority of the ‘one’ over the ‘other’, the point being that shitehoundery ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Itzen Kitzenbeheul, der true Heinie

Swedish film on tv last night/a.m. c.1o’clock; a shot of a headline, para-, “Police finally arrest thug”.
    Outside my window, WWwwooOOoooooWwwooOOOOoooWWwwoooOOOOOoooo.
    True story.

<font size="4">
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Terror Factory

9Sept’17: Couple o’ curiosities: the referencing via siren has gone up quite a lot; it fluctuates regularly, but it’s deffo at something of a peak atm: as I woke today to my alarm - I usually don’t, even when it’s set for 6 or 7hrs – I’m usually woken before that, & this is after waking regularly just 2hrs after sleep, then again, then again, each time to the gritty hissing sound & sensation suddenly shooting-up to an occasionally VERY high levl of sound & sensation even ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tom Hanks. I actually don't much, either way, but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Found this - - the ever irritating Tom Hanks - this is a specific part of the "personalized attack", as most ppl tend to like him as being likable, but I'd kinda gone-orff him a bit as slightly succumbing to that fawning, sycophancy of the Hollywood set, an' yer might think that meaningless, but it's manna to shitehoundery, so I thought I'd mention it; actually, on one of their confected schemes shortly after getting here, a 3weeker at Northgate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 108 12341151101 ... LastLast