View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Another memory that ties-in with the frauds that are the shitehounds (Monarch Programming?)

22June’17: I remembered a detail today, of ‘the program’: a major part of this consists of immersing ‘you’ into a false reality; on top of this you get all the name-calling & accusations; it was only recently I’d sussed that these were actually ‘identifiers’ which ur supposed to incorporate due to the intensive ‘indoctrinating’ – they seek to dictate who & what u are, what you’ve done – by their derangements, what u believe, etc. It’s a coercive psychological ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 4chan Flaunting on YT - trolled from in front again

20June’17: a dream choreography about a month ago – seems I didn’t make a note of it in my log, it must’ve been my verbal pisstake to the walls that replaced the log entry, but there’s a tie-in with something more recent: the ‘dc’ came across as a genuine influencer, saying that Gabriella Coleman’s book, ‘Hackers, Hoaxers, Anonymous’ etc/whatever, was rubbish/false/gave no genuine information. It came across in the form of a discussion/conversation, as a lot do, the important ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Selected YT posts are going walkies (so I'm posting here first to be sure to be sure)

19Jume’17: It is as tho’ they have several AI schiz- inducing/stressing/’ideas of reference’/traumatising programmed bots, each designed to instigate & amplify synthetic conflict via the references (which come in various forms – the auditory effects, the neuralgic pains, tv pic/sound breaks, channel loss, muscle twitches & the short single of rapid multiple hard punches to the heart & the long-track arrhythmias, etc.), programmed to replicate a ‘character/personality/belief ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Boogey Men Speak Bollocks as Usual

17June’17: Log entry from yesterday: “4:55pm, coming back from the library, possible case of shitehoundery; two lads, one sitting on the kirb virtually directly outside my home, talking to a fella/lad in a car; as I walk past I ‘overhear’ (as I’ve said before, this is virtually No.1 tactic of shitehoundery – the ‘overheard’ conversation), “..was sacked at Christmas”. “Assuming it WAS shitehoundery - & I’ve never seen either of these lads before, or the car (I DO assume it’s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. YT Post - Shitehoundery & 'Phone-hacking, plus some of their drivel.

9June’17: 2x sirens on waking this morning (sirens at a lesser number-incidence & at a longer distance every morning, as I wake & get the hard-/direct-to-mind ‘messaging’s’; “Go home” or very similar, & “Freddy Grey/Gray”, then as I was actually getting-up, a 3rd siren immediately when I’d vocalised back at them, those same words. “Freddy Grey”’s not uniquely new by any means, I’ve had that & I’ve had “Bundled into the boot of a car/van/’plane” before, with that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast