View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Completely "Bananas"

22Aug’17: New tactic stated last night, similar to the quick & slow twitches, ‘strokes’ & ‘taps’ (very quick muscle twitches that seem to be being used for the last 2yrs as per kinaesthetic anchoring in neuro-linguistic programming & just the ‘ordinary’ apophenic-style ‘coincidental’ effects to all the usual ‘ideas of reference’): the ‘new’ element is that there are multiple effects at the same time over a broader area, to both inside mid-to-lower calf’s, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "I only smoke it once it's been burnt"

21Aug’17: c.early2008, chatting with ‘Ben’; he knew I smoked – as in ‘smoked’, & after he’d been saying that he too smokes – that his wifes mother/parents grew it, he changed his tune shortly after to something more amenable to his audience & ‘the program’, to his wife bringing-home once-burnt skunk weed that one of her workmates had smoked in a heater/burner; I don’t remember the wording, but it amounts to “I smoke it once it’s already been burnt”. I remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. System Failure

19Aug’17: Something of a mod to the tactics that use the cortical modem effect/EEG clone that the forces of Beelzebub have fitted me with: very many >clicks< at any & every juncture to the most mundane of ‘tasks’, like talking to my cats or prepp’in their food or just doing pretty much nothing – just to let me know that they’re there. Have noted the following, but I only note one in many hundreds of ‘refs’ ‘cos as soon as I start noting them at length, shitehounds just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just notes; it's getting 'busy'

18Aug’17: Turned into a very ‘busy’ night last night, from about 10:30pm: [>click< R.ear]:

10:42pm, Newsnight, “They say ‘It’s a duty to travel to the Caliphate’” >chirp< R.ear;

-20mins earlier, to BBC N’s, “You’re a loser” >click< L.ear; - this is hardly a new one from schitehoundery, as is their ISIL recruitment campaign/indoctrinations – sheep-dipped & silver-bulleted, a schitehounds money-shot;
    10:51pm, BBC ‘The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Irksome Plebs

17Aug’17: Watching a film last night, ‘Automata’, absolutely guaranteed territory for shitehoundery to chirp-up with frequent drivel as it’s about technology, robots & AI in a dystopian near-future, all themes that ‘magnetise’ any available arse-wipe for shite Gollum’s – ‘uber-uber’. 2:02am, the line “Take a look at yourself – you’re very fortunate – you’ve got a good job”; this brought-on/was coincidental (within one single second), 2 near-by (loud) >whooo’s< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 105 12341151101 ... LastLast