View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 'The worlds biggest cup of tea'? - errr, not exactly YT

25Sept’17: Post-lite to protest I’m alive & kicking: sudden spate of dream choreographies started again 2 nights ago, daft shit about chatting with Meestairr Putin & 3x lettuce leaves on the floor … (might be a sop to seeing a rather fine lettuce pot in a shop, very characterful face on it); later, a badly-formed word into the mind (just like the loud “Traitor!” followed by an immediate siren, in July2016, 1:20pm, when the fella who killed Jo Cox was in Westminster(?) Magistrates, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Baking Bread

23Sept’17: SIRENS: “We’ll then get the local authority to apply for fire sprinklers”, instant siren 9:15pm, from RT on a report about Glasgow hi-rises & Grenfell. There’s been quite a few of these “fire”-type & related refs recently again (back to the stone age of referencing) which I’ve not bothered to note (there was another very pat ref, from a tv advert, of ppl canoeing down a river which was instantly ref’ed – or within a second – which isn’t ‘instant/precise/synch’ed’ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A brief memory-vert

Few refs by auditory to “christian” & to “international cooperation” over the last couple of days, by opportunity, but they’re pat & so very meaningful.

Memoryvert last night about a book I mentioned on YT in c.mid2011, shortly before ‘the program’ began; shitehoundery’s mentioned their “personalised attack” which springboards from such posts & from 3yrs of chatlogs, contorting items from these & repeating them ad nauseum, so when the Olympics bid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. “And how do you explain the ‘lekky bills? Right! – I’m pulling the plug on this one”.

I posted something on a relative vid on YT yesterday (relative to mind games & the psychotic cyber cadre) including a bit about being sent spurious electricity bills in names that shitehoundery was going to run with, as part of the reference seeding, long before ‘the program’ started, in fact, as soon as I’d moved to the new flat was wasn’t (as I’ve said a few times) the flat that I’d requested (1st floor/2nd in US$), as ‘the program couldn’t’ve operated from the floor I’d wanted ‘cos ...

Updated 09-21-2017 at 04:47 PM by Michael Barwell

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. “You’ve got to get close to the animals – it’s the best job in the world”, siren

SIRENS: Something that’s happened a few times; during actually waking, sounds outside of my window, tapping/knocking/stuff being shifted sounds, & as I’m waking & then these start, I’m obviously wondering wtf is that, as within moments, the siren(s) start: this has happened a few times, maybe 4, & is something I’d expect as it’s absolutely on par – I often get a siren at this point in the day anyway, so to add to it is entirely logical.

There are quite a few ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 109 12341151101 ... LastLast