View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hullo Youtube

26Ap’17: “Quicksilver!”, my schiz- friend blurted-out one night, “-they inject you with quicksilver – that’s how they get into your head”. I assume that’s a ‘Virtuosity’ reference from the shitehounds, dropping it into his head. I’m aware that that sounds like I’m a delusional science-fiction victim, ‘cept that I don’t ‘do’ sci-fi, not interested, but it’s still the case. The air is being pumped-up with energy, it’s got to go somewhere. I always liken it to reading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Those Soviet-era Psychiatric Penal Battalions; How we knew we were in the right all along.

Russian authorities 'imprisoning Crimean Tatars in psychiatric hospitals'
    Since annexation many ethnic Tatar activists have been detained in outdated mental institutions, rights activists say - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tric-hospitals
    Lawyers and human rights activists say Russian authorities in Crimea are increasingly imprisoning human rights activists in psychiatric hospitals and submitting them to psychological
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Parker?

From when I initially posted here last week, the activity dropped-off substantially (mainly in terms of auditory & muscle effect referencing); I did get a ref from tv to “Don’t draw attention to yourself”, which is very much one of the mind games they play which I think is directly from ‘change of loyalty’ tactics, where they’re treating u very badly, & yet they assume an expectation that u’ll keep schtumm on their behalf. This is something they’ve tried-on many times, along ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ленинград

Two or 3 ‘cognitive whispers’ (direct-to-mind at a low energy transmission level) as I was waking 28March’17 morning; a siren went-off close & loud as I suddenly had “Live & work” (or possibly “work & live”) appear in my mind (as tho’ simultaneous visual text, spoken word & ‘thought/cognitive whisper’), followed by another not immediately close one to “You’ve been (enthusiastically) discussing women (recently)”.
    That use of the term “discussing”
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tactic Jerking

TACTIC: tv advert today, Michael Parkinson selling something, “Who’s your favourite interviewee?” >clicks< left ear. So, I’m their favourite. Their very most mostest importantest favourite & they’re “Pleased they met me” what with me being “The most evil man in the universe” an’ all – “The mostest, most mostestest…” What with all the “Bobama/FBI/CIA” refs and an enormously-by-convenience-&-design, ‘whole bunch o’ other stuff’. This reminds me of all the “car” themed references, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 95 12341151 ... LastLast