View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reflections

Hi there, hope this message reaches you well and in good spirits today. As we head deeper into the holiday season just ahead of us, hopefully for you & yours it’s a time of thanksgiving, satisfying personal reflection and hope for a prosperous new year. What a wonderful time of year…hopefully it held many cherished lifetime memories throughout much of your life.

In reflection-amid a great deal of admiration, respect and gratitude-this time of the year often leaves me ...

Updated 11-12-2018 at 04:41 PM by Alan Ford

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF201X.gif 
Views:	103 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	9653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF599.gif 
Views:	108 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	9652  
  2. Campaign Ad And Migrant Caravan

Here is a link to the supposedly racist Trump Campaign ad.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...n-ad/23579766/

I personally think that it was rejected because this Migrant Caravan issue is just too incredible and embarrasing to the Washington establishment.

We need some more info from readers about this caravan and what it's about.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trump Accessory to Ax Murder

How can this be true? Yet it is.

James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. JFK Time Line

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Castle View Post
    Aha. Found this thread. Bookmarking.

(my first post, just joined)

I have some interest in timelines. What's the holy grail here? What do people really need?

How about a searchable database where you can ask questions like, "show me everything Jack Ruby did between 11am on 11/22 and 11am on 11/24", and then you get a printable web page with results containing references (links, whenever available)?

Would that be helpful, or does that already
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pack The Court

This simple concept could provide a miracle cure for the problems that beset our democracy.

Like England, we have an unelected group which has the power to overrule all decisions by elected officials. ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Pretty dumb, huh?

I think this concept could blossom. It would divide the sheep from the goats in terms of Democratic leadership. I'm already going online and looking for a bumper-sticker with the message "Pack the Court". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast