View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 6th Floor Museum has a surprising supporter - Debra Conway

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice Moore View Post
    Here is a post what Debra had to say to the repoter from the dmn......b

JFK Lancer Forums - Viewing topic #93609 - Dallas Morning News Article on 50th Anniversary 0r Why I Don't Do Interviews

http://1078567.sites.myregisteredsit...3609&mode=full
    info on john lennon's piano...

George Michael Promotes John Lennon's Message of Peace with Imagine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. News & Op-Ed Aggregator Sites

Engineering Consent For Attack On Iran
    I Won't Let Iran Get Nukes

By Mitt Romney

"If you want peace, prepare for war." - " I will increase military assistance to Israel and coordination with all of our allies in the region." Continue

America's Media War on Iran

By Stephen Lendman

When Washington goes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Saint Fletcher the Obscure

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Drago View Post
    All,

Is it a stoning offense to suggest that it may be wise to consider the possibility that Fletcher Prouty was not on the side of the angels?

To do so we must subject his revelations to scrupulous fact checking. But that's just for starters.

We must also consider the accrued benefits of his revelations to the searches for truth and justice in this case.

No ... make that a cost/benefit analysis. Where have Prouty's revelations led us? How
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. secrecy news: AT CIA, CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SECRET

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    As an environmental scientist, I find this doubly disturbing as well as absurd...... Other than some information on effects of climate change on secret facilities, I can't imagine what they would know that is not publicly known by the scientific community, in general. That they don't care to share any of it should make people wonder what they are up to. Oh yes, there would be one other category they might not want to talk about...and that would be human produced [on purpose - as a covert operation]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Intensity, Immediacy and Immersion

Intensity, Immediacy and Immersion

Video:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/ch...ideo/71944.htm

I had the most genuinely pleasurable surprise today when the phone rang and it was Nate Appleman on the line.

I don’t often watch TV but there was something about this man as I watched early rounds of the Food Network's Chopped-All-Stars/ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized