View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. System Failure

19Aug’17: Something of a mod to the tactics that use the cortical modem effect/EEG clone that the forces of Beelzebub have fitted me with: very many >clicks< at any & every juncture to the most mundane of ‘tasks’, like talking to my cats or prepp’in their food or just doing pretty much nothing – just to let me know that they’re there. Have noted the following, but I only note one in many hundreds of ‘refs’ ‘cos as soon as I start noting them at length, shitehounds just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just notes; it's getting 'busy'

18Aug’17: Turned into a very ‘busy’ night last night, from about 10:30pm: [>click< R.ear]:

10:42pm, Newsnight, “They say ‘It’s a duty to travel to the Caliphate’” >chirp< R.ear;

-20mins earlier, to BBC N’s, “You’re a loser” >click< L.ear; - this is hardly a new one from schitehoundery, as is their ISIL recruitment campaign/indoctrinations – sheep-dipped & silver-bulleted, a schitehounds money-shot;
    10:51pm, BBC ‘The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Irksome Plebs

17Aug’17: Watching a film last night, ‘Automata’, absolutely guaranteed territory for shitehoundery to chirp-up with frequent drivel as it’s about technology, robots & AI in a dystopian near-future, all themes that ‘magnetise’ any available arse-wipe for shite Gollum’s – ‘uber-uber’. 2:02am, the line “Take a look at yourself – you’re very fortunate – you’ve got a good job”; this brought-on/was coincidental (within one single second), 2 near-by (loud) >whooo’s< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Puffs

16Aug’17: Dream choreographies last night, 2x I think. They’re experimenting (still) with the nu-lite ‘dc’s, far more ‘organic’ & au naturelle than the earlier ones. I knew I’d had ‘em but a combo of largely being bored with the repetition of noting them, & the ‘lite-touch’ vagaries of them, including the subtleties of message as well as the delivery doesn’t really register on a head & psyche of concrete determination. It was only when a lad walked past my window ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh please yourself!

15Aug’17: Gay night in Skinnergate-Grange Rd last night, all the rainbow bunting ‘n’ balloons were out. Couldn’t help but notice the 2 little run-arounds an’ a tranny from the local constabulary putting-in an appearance, or maybe it was an whole bunch o’ self-radicalised kiss ‘n’ strip-o-grams hamming-it-up for the LGBTQZOMGWTF community with bright lights & a >whooOOooOOoo< or two.

Hard to tell these days.

Proclaimer: This is not a work of fiction.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 104 12341151101 ... LastLast