View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What Real Trials of Entrapment of Me by 'Jihad Jane' Might Achieve

What Real Trials of the Entrapment of Me by 'Jihad Jane' Might Achieve
    by
    Trowbridge H. Ford
    I want to sue Swedish and American authorities for aiding and abetting the attempt by Colleen Larose aka 'Jihad Jane' and Gwrhyr to steal my identify, and then claim that I was the white Islamist she was seeking to assassinate Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks - what the authorities in Washington and Stockholm wanted so that I could be imprisoned for life for being a terrorist, and spy working
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It was a hard day's night

I am reliably informed by Cashback's secretary and the Waugh sisters that a number of listeners tweeted complaints last night to the effect that live Tawainese coverage of the Arse's entirely fortuitous victory concluded with what appeared to be the sound of a shotgun blast demolishing a window in the Blue Bore public house; soon to be followed by what appeared to be the shrieks of a terrified elderly summariser claiming benefit of clergy before a masked assassin called "Mad" Hugh. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I am Sir Herbert Tooth and I have tonight been sacked by Sky TV

In an outrage unparalled since the last one perpetrated by the Dirty Digger, I was this evening relieved of all further expert summariser duties on Sky Cotswold's Live Premiership Action after I was branded a sexist oaf by a deranged lesbian newscaster with a humour-deficiency and outsized thighs.

These are the facts as I have established them to the complete satisfaction of Lady Tooth, though not necessarily to that of her brother, Wing Commander "Mad" Hugh Effingham, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839