James Lateer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. JFK Time Line

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Castle View Post
    Aha. Found this thread. Bookmarking.

(my first post, just joined)

I have some interest in timelines. What's the holy grail here? What do people really need?

How about a searchable database where you can ask questions like, "show me everything Jack Ruby did between 11am on 11/22 and 11am on 11/24", and then you get a printable web page with results containing references (links, whenever available)?

Would that be helpful, or does that already
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pack The Court

This simple concept could provide a miracle cure for the problems that beset our democracy.

Like England, we have an unelected group which has the power to overrule all decisions by elected officials. ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Pretty dumb, huh?

I think this concept could blossom. It would divide the sheep from the goats in terms of Democratic leadership. I'm already going online and looking for a bumper-sticker with the message "Pack the Court". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hitler, Franco, McCarthy, The Kennedys

The more I learn about the history of Europe and the U.S. from 1917 to 1963, the more it looks like it is mostly about the interests and battles of particular religions, both against Communisim and to a lesser degree, against each other.

JFK was caught between two jaws of a vice. The first jaw was the emotion still lingering about the McCarthy Committee crusade and RFK's role. The opposing jaw was the Vietnam War, about which we are learning was (in many respects) a religious crusade. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Update

A couple things/points to ponder before I take leave for the rest of the Summer (back after Labor Day, G-d willing).

*Running Woman:Please be mindful that some will have you believe that “running woman” is Gloria Calvery. The chief proponent of this claim even place Mrs. Calvery in a black blouse on the afternoon of Friday, November 22, 1963.

However, given the following account, I believe the genuine “running woman” on that afternoon is not Mrs. Calvery, but

Updated 07-02-2018 at 05:12 PM by Alan Ford

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF700M141PM.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	9575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF700M141A.gif 
Views:	129 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	9576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WC.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	9577  
Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast