View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Noise Complaint & how essential Isolation works notes

I’m currently getting ‘apophenic’ refs towards msg’ing me that the ‘program’ is being stepped-up – “intense pressure/new attack”-types, with the timeframe ‘ultimatum’-type refs flowing thick & fast – “2 weeks/3months” etc. ; these I’ve been having since very early on, early 2012 & they come & go just as quickly.

Since the letter I posted here earlier, asking Darlo copshop about RIPA having apparently been implemented against the property, &
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. AVATAR frauds & the latest gig in DC's

There was an article in the ‘paper a short while ago on a new lie detector (Jan2017) - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...errorists.html - Researchers unveil lie-detecting robot kiosks that could help airports spot possible terrorists - “‘The system can detect changes in the eyes, voice, gestures, and posture to determine potential risk. It can even tell when you’re curling your toes.’” Which ...

Updated 02-25-2017 at 03:48 PM by Michael Barwell

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Balls

Approx 24hrs after posting that Shitehounds Social Club, I had a full 24hrs of virtually constant staccato clicking in my right ear, plainly focused around demonstrating the eyes- & ears-on, as the grouped staccato frequencies went very much higher when I was doing something - like looking for a cat, as per 'commentary'. That 24hrs pause, is something I've not noticed for years & years - it used to be quite frequent, as the 'program' was developing.
    Last nigth, a rather pathetic "we're ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. An invite to Shitehounds Social Club

Well well well, an invite into the shitehound social club this morning, 3& a half hrs after sleep with e-caffeine to follow to ‘seal’ it with consciousness. I think they’re flaunting themselves, in a typically querulous response to my “primitive, degenerates”.

Two parts to it (there usually is at least 2), very vivid, clear, most of the bells ‘n’ whistles thrown-in, that’s to say, tactile & sensation-as-far-as-it-goes.

Part 1 with not much of a professional

Updated 02-15-2017 at 04:10 PM by Michael Barwell

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Dram & Chaser backhand

9:20pm, BBC2, SAS history of-; a western desert veteran, “If your name’s on the bullet, then you’ve got it.. [instant rapid thigh tremor just above the right knee, standard ‘apophenic’ referencing vector] – that’s all rubbish, that is”. –Way to suck, shitehounds - way too knee-jerky, as usual.

Last night had the usual very concentrated evening-to-night stressing referencing, up to one/second for an hour or so, then easing slightly to one/minute or so – this is all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 90 12341151 ... LastLast