• How the Pentagon Broke the Deadlock over the START Treaty & Iran's Nuclear Ambitions at John Wheeler's Expense

    by
    Trowbridge H. Ford

    The Obama administration, since its outset, has been in a quandry about how to deal with the world, especially Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea. Should it continue to use the carrot-and-stick approach, as the Bush administration did with a vengeance, or is something more positive required? Thanks to the continuing division within its political leadership of hawks and doves, it has tried sabre-rattling of a covert nature on occasion, and then the helping hand - what Naomi Klein has called disaster capitalism on occasion - in the hope of getting its way, and it has had some success in doing so, but at a continuing human cost, and at a loss of much prestige, though not nearly as much as Bush achieved with his man-made earthquakes in Iran, Pakistan and China, and the massive tsunamis in the Indian Ocean just over six years ago. America has a long tradition of solving serious problems with an excessive use for force..

    Ever since the destruction of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, Iran has been difficult about explaining its nuclear program, much less opening it up fully to United Nations International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspections, fearing that it too might go the route of the Sunni state. The United States government had gone wild for years in declaring that Iraq was a rogue state, set on developing weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and delivery systems which made it a most serious threat to the region and beyond. While Iran's mullahs wanted to return their country to the Golden Age of Islam, Saddam wanted to mount a nuclear-armed jihad in the Arab world against the Western intruders - what resulted in the most destructive showdown between the two in the Iraq-Iranian War of the 1980s, with Washington prodding and provocating each side along the way. Saddam's ambitions were perhaps only prevented from becoming a reality by the Israeli aerial bombardment of Iraq's plutonium-producer reactor at Osirak on June 7, 1981, and then a decade later the aerial destruction of the uranium enrichment facility at the Tuwaitha research center, the conversion plant at Jazirah, the uranium concentrators at Qaim, and the electromagnetic isotope separators (EMIS) at Tarmiya and Shaqat during the opening weeks of NATO's Operation Desert Storm.(1)

    In the wake of Saddam's defeat, IAEA inspectors - allowed into the country under the terms of the February 1991 armistice - determined not only that Iraq had been involved in constructing a bomb through the enrichment of uranium in all the nondescript buildings it had constructed on the ground which Saddam still had, and was attempting to hide in which EMIS equipment was buried, previously unknown surface laboratories existed, and boxes of files relating to the nuclear program were stored. "At the direction the IAEA, the Iraqí Army demolished, with explosives eight major nuclear facilities that had escaped destruction by the U.S. Air Force." (2) The defection of Hussein Kamel, the leader of its nuclear program, in the summer of 1995 just continued the bleeding of the program as he provided everything he had brought with him about it. "They disclosed the full extent of Saddam's nuclear. chemical, and biological efforts as well as his ballistic missile ambitions." (3) Continued air reconnaissnce by the Amercans, and UN sanctions against materiel which had a dual purpose did the rest.

    Still, given all the money that Saddam was receiving through its oil production, and his political ambitions, America's hawks believed that he was still seeking a WMD capability. Dick Cheney justified ramping up a war to oust him by claiming that Iraq had already obtained a nuclear capability - relying upon what his son-in-law defector Kamel had allegedly told American intelligence, though it turned out to be just what he had not said.(4) Then it was suspected that Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic had smuggled the highly enriched uranium which the Soviets had provided out of the Vinca test laboratory to Iraq during NATO's 1999 bombing campaign of Kosovo when IAEA inspectors were not allowed to check its presence over alleged fear for their safety. Then George Tenet's CIA learned that Iraq was seeking strong aluminum tubes of Chinese manufacture which its analysts thought were intended for the separation of enriched uranium somewhere in Iraq.(5) President Bush announced the Iraqis were in the process of obtaining the dangerous centrifuges to the United Nations General Assembly on October 12, 2002.

    Washington's scare tactics - which were now being debated for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee - were apparently shot down, once IAEA inspectors were allowed back into Iraq in December 2002, finding no evidence of any Iraqi uranium enrichment program, and that the tubes were consistent with its well-documented rocket program. IAEA's Director Mohammed Elbaradei reported to the UN Security Council on January 27, 2003 when the Anglo-American pressure to ramp up a war was reaching fever pitch that "specifications of the aluminum tubes recently sought by Iraq appear to be consistent with reverse engineering of rockets." (6)

    Still, Washington persisted in beating the drums for war by making wild statements about Iraq's other WMD programs. At the time, the UN's Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission had 700 inspectors in Iraq, looking for evidence of chemical and biological weapons programs, and its head, Hans Blix, warned against the Iraqi dictator playing "cat and mouse" with them, stating that the destruction of the 1991 war could have been avoided if he had only worked honestly with it. It all went for naught, though, when American Secretary of State Colin Powell solemnly declared to the UN Security Council on February 5, 2003 that not only was Saddam's tubing for rotors in centrifuges used in enriching uranium but also his biological program was involved in the massive production of anthrax, holding up the famous vial which contained enough spores to wipe out a city like New York.

    Little wonder that when the war to oust Saddam's regime went ahead without a Security Council resolution authorizing it - what was primarily prevented by the leaking of Anglo-American spying upon what non permament members were thinking and discussing about it - Iran was most relieved to know that it was no longer threatened by Iraq, and was probably no longer a prime target of Washington, especially since the CIA had already provided assistance for it to develop its own nuclear capability to go along with the uranium-enrichment technology, especially a centrifuge cascade, that Pakistan's A. Q. Khan's Research Laboratory had been supplying from 1987. Ever since the late 1990's, CIA agent Jeffrey Sterling had been supplying it with designs of how to make, and the specifications of an atomic bomb, though the plans were doctored so that any finished product would not work. The Russians chipped in with the construction of two nuclear reactors for the generation of electricty at Bushehr. "It is focused on the development of a nuclear weapons capabilitym" Reed and Stillman concluded in early 2009, "if not the assembly of a weapon itself, within the near future." (7)

    Washington had continued to apply stick to Tehran during the period between the Iraq wars by causing earthquakes in the Manjil-Rudbar region just northwest of Tehran in June 1990, and in the south at Bam while the fallout from Saddam's ouster was being assessed in December 2003 for fear that Iran might take advantage of the fiasco.(8) Washington's use of the National Reconnaissance Office's Misty radar satellite in doing so was pretty much an accident that Danny Stillman, the Intelligence Director at Los Alamos National Laboratory, came up with after its possible use in stopping an ICBM launch by the Soviets during any showdown with the West - what had been anticipated by one with Moscow after the assassination of Sweden's statsminister Olof Palme on February 28, 1986, but had been spoiled by the rushed attempt by Space Shuttle Challanger in January which prevented it from being put safely into space. By the time that one was put there in 1988, there seemed to be no use for it as the Cold War was just collapsing on its own. It was just on the off-chance that it might cause earthquakes the Soviets had caused in North China during the transition of power during Mao's death in 1976, and the one at Tabas, along the Afghan border, two years later which helped speed the ouster of the Shah. Little wonder when they and others turned out to be so successful that the current Secretary of Defense spoke so glowing of the physicist who had put his years of nuclear design, diagnostics,and testing to such good use.(9)

    Iran's growing problems and uncertainties resulted in its adopting more devious, increasingly covert means to satisfy them, especially its nuclear ambitions - what Washington always believed was just a ruse to hide its desire to obtain nuclear weapons. As a result, Tehran - while a long-time signatory of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty - was constantly playing "cat and mouse" with IAEA inspectors, unlike Iraq had been, denying them access to suspected sites, thought to be unknown, or breaking IAEA seals on equipment thought to be engaged in the nuclear weapons program when it saw fit, claiming its right to do so under the treaty for the production of nuclear generated electricity. "When developing nuclear weapons," Reed and Stillman explained, "keep a low profile. Spread the facilities out and bury them; otherwise, someone will come blow them up." (10) The West is particularly concerned over how big and developed its underground uranium enrichment plant at Natanz is, its development of heavy water production, and reactor plants, and also what ..."appear to be planning a deep underground facility appropriate for a nuclear test." (11)

    Washington has been particularly concerned about what is going on at Natanz where the Iranians plan to have 50,000 of Khan's cascade, centrifuge machines, working at 100,000 rpms, 24/7 to produce the amount of enriched uranium its needs. "This centrifuge hall apears to be built underneath layers of burster slabs; strata of concrete interleaved with soil to defeat penetrating warhead attacks." (12) Consequently, to render them useless, the West would have to lay waste the surrounding countryside with H-bombs, an unacceptable option. To get round the problem, Washington, and its allies, especially Israel, have sought to learn where other key facilities are located, particular crucial, underground ones, and what new foreign assistance Iran needs to promote the process. To add to the list of probable risks, Reed and Stillman cliamed that Iran's Revolutionary Guard, similar to Hitler's SS and Stalin's KGB in promoting its global ambitions, has taken over its nuclear weapons program.

    To add to the uncertainty of what was afoot in Tehran, a laptop, containing apparently important information about Iran's WMD ambitions, was stolen in 2004 by an Iranian just afer Tehran had been forced to acknowledge its uranium enrichment program, and provided to Western intelligence agencies. It contained drawings of what seemed to be somekind of underground test facility, about 400 meters deep, though it had no mention of it being connected to anything nuclear, and there was no date on them. "The authorship is unknown," Dafna Linzer explained in "Strong Leads and Dead Ends in Nuclear Case against Iran" in the Washington Post on February 8, 2006, "and there is no evidence of an associated program to acquire, assemble and construct the components of such a site." (13) The laptop also revealed that Iran might be having Kineya Madon build a small-scale facility to produce uranium gas, and there were plans to convert ballistic missiles so that they could be fitted to nuclear warheads.

    Needless to say, the find in the laptop only created more confusion within Western intelligence agencies, with Meir Dagan's Mossad being sure that it was absolutely true, others, especially the CIA, being less so, and Russia's SVR rather dubious about it all. Of course, it could be an Iranian version of "The Man Who Never Was" - where MI6 planted fake documents on a corpse, making it look like an important courier, and had a British submarine jettison his body off the Spanish coast in the hope that German intelligence would ultimately be taken in by the ruse. It is quite clear that the Germans were fooled enough by Operation Mincemeat that the next Allied invasions would be in Greece and Sardinia, not Sicily, that it helped result in a significant success, though the unwillingness of defending Italian soldiers anywhere to seriously fight has been underestimated in the process.

    To establish that the materials in the laptop were genuine, the DCI, Air Force General MIchael Hayden, asked the Pentagon to determine their validity since the Agency had no real humint capability in Iran, and while the Mossad did, it would serve no good purpose to ask it to find out as it had already made up its mind about them. For the Pentagon to do the job, it would require the use of the Air Force Secretariat, the National Security Agency, CIA, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, and the Department of Justice to entice a reliable informant out of Iran so that the information he brought with him could answer crucial questions about its nuclear and military ambitions in such an official way that it would not leak back to Tehran, and all those domestically dubious about Iran's aggressive nuclear intentions would be silenced. The Secretariat included all the Air Force brass at the top so that it could not only see that everything that it was capable of and incapable of doing was done in the process, code named Operation Shakespeare.

    To lead Shakespeare, Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne selected his special assistant, John P. Wheeler III, a most distinguished graduate of not only West Point, but also an MBA from Harvard to help run the Pentagon, and a law degree from Yale after he retired from the Army after having served on the military staff in Saigon where the losses of men had pushed him to the edge of a nervous breakdown. After he retired from the Army, he held high management positions in the private sector, and was most influential in getting Congress to build the Vietnam War Memorial despite all the negative feelings over having fought the losing war before returning to the Pentagon in 2005. "His mission was to carry out tasks and monitor programs in support of goals as directed, and support the Air Force Secretariat with data gathering, team organization, liaison, analysis and/or options for action" (14) - just what the operation called for.

    Shakespeare was an operational success, too successful for Wheeler's own good, though it failed to discover any evidence from Iran that it sought, Tehran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. The operation started in Yardley, Pennsylvania in April 2004, and was ultimately based in Wilmington. Delaware, so that the Justice Department's Attorney there David Hall could be close to where Wheeler lived in New Castle. ICE agents finally established a plan to entrap Iranian arms smuggler Amir Hussein Aldabili in Tbilisi, Georgia on October 1, 2007 when he came there with his father in the hope of gaining weapons contracts in Europe, especially Germany, through a compromised agent there, using the code name "Darius". Once there, the ICE agents soon captured him and his more important laptop, though fearing all along that the operation had been compromised by Iran's Savak.

    NSA supplied a Forensic Toolkit to analyze the laptop's file properties after it came to the States. It can exaimine files on the hard drive to determine if there has been unauthorized activity, scan for hidden files and erased ones, and list access times to them. ICE agents even called Washington to determine if there was evidence of Aldabili seeking nuclear technology so that they could induce him to incriminate himself while undergoing interrogation in Tbilisi. The Pentagon sent a squad to Philiadelphia to look for signs of nuclear weapons maintenance in the laptop files. When nothing of this nature was found, and Aldabili refused to incriminate himself in any way, Hayden's CIA agreed in January for him to be rendered back to the States in one of its G-4 planes, arriving at New Castle's tiny airport, after one a.m., Sunday morning, January 27, 2008.(15)

    Given the failure of Operation Shakespeare to find the proverbial smoking gun when it came to Iran's alleged nuclear weapons program, it was hardly surprising that Washington soon settled for punishing China for its apparent uranium help in making Tehran an unpredictable nuclear power. China's inditement is all laid out by Reed and Stillman, making out that Iran is simply Beijing's well-paid mercenary which may well set off some dirty bomb in a place like New York City to promote Beijing's alleged ambitions: "Radical Muslim terror is not a problem for China; to some in Beijing, it may be seen as the route to China's hegemonic future," (16) Beijing, it seems, is only assuming a low profile now against the United States militarily, waiting to pick up the pieces after Washington is falling apart because of nuclear surprises, economic difficulties, and political isolation.

    The punishment was the Sichuan earthquake in May 2008, and a devastating cyclone in Burma for good measure to remind its junta of ths risks in following either Iran or North Korea. The Air Force Secretariat well camouflaged the man-made earthquake where Deng Xiaoping built its new nuclear complex, largely underground during the 1980s, by acting as if its last remaining Misty radar satellite had to be brought down by the US Navy to prevent widespread nuclear contamination upon reentry into the earth's atmosphere - what was compounded by its debris apparently causing a piece of the runway to break loose, and a B-2 bomber to crash upon takeoff from Guam shortly thereafter (17) - prosecuting plasma expert J. Reece Roth for allegedly helping China defend against such a surprise, and it was itself under a cloud for more routine operational mistakes during the process.(18) Wheeler, of course, was widely involved in helping Wynne with it, and retired with him in June 2008 when the debris from the massive disasters had essentially settled. The earthquake was most suitable punishment, as Reed and Stillman explained, since its Communist Party Congress the previous October had "... re-installed Hu Jintao as party leader with a writ running to 2012..."(19) Hu, it seems, is the covert driver of the runaway nuclear express train.

    While President-elect Barack Obama - like his predecessors G.H.W. Bush, William Clinton, and G.W. Bush - was slow to resort to such devastating means to fight the new cold war, he kept or put in place officials to do it if necessary, especially retaining G.W.'s SoD Robert Gates, Secretary of the Air Force Michael B. Donley, NSA Director Keith Alexander, and even Wheeler himself for continuity as the unlikely special assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Energy, and making Leon Panetta, Clinton's former Chief of Staff, the DCI, and Eric Holder, former Clinton Assistant Attorney General, his top law officer. Actually, the new Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis Blair, proved again so openly hostile to China - as he had as Commander of the Pacific Fleet that former SoD Donald Rumsfeld had no fuuther use of him - and fought so bitterly with Panetta over control of such operations that he was sacked for fear that he would alert Beijing and its allies of what might be afoot.

    The Obama administration was in no hurry to do anything drastic about Iran's alleged development of nuclear weapons, believing that the sanctions that Operation Shakespeare was developing would do the job while it had much more important matters to deal with, especially with Russia in the Caucusus, and China in North Korea. Iran didn't even know about what really happened to Aldabili until his trial, and sentencing in prison for five years was finally disclosed in January 2010. Until then, Tehran suspected that he might have defected, but the CIA release of his filmed entrapment ended all that. Still, Wheeler saw to the release of information from his laptop which showed just how much even the federal government had assisted its getting round the sanctions. In March, The New York Times published an analysis which showed that Washington had supplied American companies with $107 billion to do business with Iran in one way or another - prompting Washington to tighten the sanctions by the UN even further in June, and adopting more of its own, along with Australia, Canada, and the EU, in July.

    About it all, Steven E. Miller, director of Harvard University's Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, said scathingly: "Restricting of a few dozen additional companies, would seem like a thin reed on which to base a policy. I think that by default we end up with sanctions because we don't know what else to do." (20)

    The considerable reduction of the Democratic majority in the Senate in the November elections - what placed passage of a new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) in serious jeopardy - changed all that. The losses assured that the new Congress would never have enough votes to secure passage, and without Russia on board in reducing nuclear weapons and proliferation, the nuclear express, to use Reed and Stillman's metaphor, was bound to go hopelessly out of control. "The presidents of the United States and Russia," Reed and Stilliman concluded, "must return this problem to the top of their agendas. It must become the business of the Russian people to enforce these controls. They must not allow their bureaucrats or bandits to interfere or obstruct. The stakes are too. high." (21)

    To make sure that Washington did not succumb to similar corrupt interests, the CIA assassinated Iranian nuclear scientists Majid Shahriani and Dr. Fereydoon Abbasi, the alleged head of Iran's nuclear weapons program, in late November, the former dying in the bomb attacks. Then the Pentagon, undoubtedly with Wheeler's cyberwar help, and the Israelis damaged Iran's nuclear enrichment centrifuges with the Stuxnet worm, allegedly ruining or damaging one/fifth of them by making them spin way more than the required 100,000 rps, while their observers were hidden from what was going on. The number of centrifuges concerned could be anywhere between 10,000 and 50,000. Even if these operations had been fully successful, they would have set back any real Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons only a few months, hardly anything to make the Senate Republican leadership, especially Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, and John McCain, change their opposition to the START treaty.

    To make them do so, the National Reconnaissance Office caused a 6.5 earthquake near Hosseinnabad, Iran on December 20, 2010 with its latest laser satellite, and where Iranian engineers had been constructing the 400-meter-long, underground shaft where it intended to test its first nuclear device, causing it to completely collapse, setting back its program for about another five years. The satellite's power had been hidden as best it could by Reed and Stillman claiming that satellites, with their photographic and signal intelligence, had no role to play in discovering Iran's war machine (22), when, in fact, they were just what the doctor ordered by their ability, especially at night when the earthquake occurred, of discovering where engineers were opening up the earth's surface for some covert purpose, and then covering it up as best they could - what resulted in the satellite shooting back beams until the whole shaft crumbled.

    The destruction of the test shaft had the desired effect upon still undecided Republican Senators, inducing them to throw their support behind the White House's demand for the passage of START the very next day.

    The only serious risk in doing so was the exposure of Wheeler's role in the whole process: from the entrapment of Aldabili, through the imposition of growing sanctions against Tehran, to the build up of sabotage to obtain success, culminating in the earthquake. Wheeler's role was made fairly clear by just reading John Shiffman's eight-part series in The Philadelphia Inquirer which appeared in September. Aldabili's being rendered from Georgia to the tiny airport at New Castle where Wheeler lived early one Sunday morning in January 2008 could hardly leave any doubt about his role, as Shiffman recounted: "As the G-4 taxied, the agents looked and saw not just the expected security team in bullet proof vests, but also the brass in suits, even the U. S. Attorney." For good measure, Shiffman added that Shakespeare's director was now involved in even bigger stings with Albabili's files with its operational leader in Philadelphia: "The friend, as always, answered with enthusiasm.The case sounded righteous. He promised to get there straightaway." (23)

    Once the earthquake occurred, Savak agents, it seems, got on Wheeler's trail, and once they caught up with him in Wilmington after Christmas, they drugged him, and then stole his Blackberry, brief case, and mobile phone to check if they had the right man. Wheeler, of course, was desperately looking for what had been stolen when he regained some kind of composure in the hope of preventing its disclosure to America's enemies, especially Iran, explaining why he was increasingly disoriented and disshevled in the process while refusing to seek any police help. Once the agents determined that Wheeler was their man, they captured him again, probably at his own residence in New Castle where they tortured him until he had revealed eveything he knew about, particularly, it seems, information that he had hidden under the kitchen floor. Then the agents apparently slit his throat, and dropped his body into a dumpster which would soon take it to Wilmington's landfill where it would disappear forever.

    It was only by chance that the dumpster driver spotted his body when he emptied its contents.

    References:

    1. Thomas C. Reed and Danny B. Stillman, The Nuclear Express: A Political History of the Bomb and its Proliferation, pp. 280-1.
    2. Ibid.
    3. Ibid.
    4. http://www.leadingtowar.com/claims_facts_nowepons.php
    5. Reed and Stillman, op. cit., p. 282.
    6. Quoted from ibid., p. 283.
    7. Ibid., p. 294.
    8. For more of this, see this link: http://cryptome.sabotage.org/0001/usa-disasters.htm
    9. On the back of dustjack to Reed's and Stillman's book, Gates is quoted: "(Stillman's) ability to adapt the latest advances in science to solve unmanageable problems and to analyze foreign technologies made him an invaluable asset to the Intelligence Community."
    10. Ibid., p. 292.
    11. Ibid., p. 293.
    12. Ibid.,´p. 294.
    13. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/07/AP2006020702126_pf.html
    14. http://www.truthistreason.net/john-w...and-a-landfill
    15. For more on Operation Shakespeare, see John Shiffman's eight-part series in The Philadelphia Inquirer last fall at this link: http://philly.com/philly/special_pac...html?viewAll=y
    16. Op. cit., p. 329.
    17. http://codshit.blogspot.com/2008/03/...ris-bring.html
    18. For more, see these links.19. Op. cit., p. 319.
    20. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/wo...sanctions.html
    21. Op,.cit., 323.
    22. Ibid., p. 327
    23. Op. cit.
    Comments 24 Comments
    1. Peter Lemkin's Avatar
      Peter Lemkin -
      Heavy stuff, if all correct. The only thing that just jumps out at me as unproven ability, is that to cause earthquakes. The amount of power needed for that simply surpasses by many orders of magnitude that which is available to humans, IMO. Even allowing for new secret programs. The physics just is too much of a stretch, at this time in human history. I think on can posit a similar story without the creation of any earthquake.
    1. Peter Presland's Avatar
      Peter Presland -
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
      Heavy stuff, if all correct. The only thing that just jumps out at me as unproven ability, is that to cause earthquakes. The amount of power needed for that simply surpasses by many orders of magnitude that which is available to humans, IMO. Even allowing for new secret programs. The physics just is too much of a stretch, at this time in human history. I think on can posit a similar story without the creation of any earthquake.
      My thoughts too.

      I correspond with Trowbridge quite a bit and have published his stuff on WikiSpooks. I queried him on the earthquakes stuff and I'm sure he won't mind me sharing his reply:

      Quote Originally Posted by Me to Trowbridge View Post
      Whilst corresponding, I have to say I'm a skeptic in respect of US ability to cause earthquakes pretty much at will - indeed at all. I simply struggle to comprehend the technology that would be required. I'm not rubbishing the possibility, simply agnostic, that's all. What are your primary sources for such claims?
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge reply View Post
      I have no sources for my claims about individual earthquakes being caused by the Pentagon's NRO, only bits of evidence supplied by people like Professors Shou and J. Reece Roth, evidence found at the sites where they occurred, the kind of feedback I receive where critics make all kinds of absurd claims, especially that I am claiming all earthquakes are now made by man, etc.

      All the earthquakes I am concerned about occurred at just the right time and place for America's warmongers, there was evidence of one building up by the cloud emitting from its ultimate epicenter, there were underground chambers there - qanats, caves or man-made chambers like test shafts or underground establishments like in the Sichuan one that would allow easy entry by laser beams - the earthquakes' epicenter was only few kilometers from the surface, indicating that it started there, at night when laser satellites can perform best without discovery, no official comment about it all since SDI started almost thirty years ago now as if America can simply waste hundreds of billions of dollars just for the fun of it, etc.

      Just how much of this before critics become agnostics, and agnostic become believers?
    1. Jan Klimkowski's Avatar
      Jan Klimkowski -
      I agree entirely about the caveats above.

      I strongly suspect that several countries possess the ability to manipulate both the weather and major geological events such as earthquakes. However, it is not yet proven that, for instance, the US is creating earthquakes against geopolitical competitors.

      Much of the technology may derive from "Tesla physics", and both the Nazis and the Russians had a theoretical and practical lead in this area in the mid-C20th. So, if America is creating earthquakes, are - say - the Russians and Chinese retaliating in kind?

      I will also add a caveat of my own. If I inderstand correctly, Trowbridge H Ford is claiming that Iranian intelligence assassinated Cheney apparatchik John Wheeler.

      Once the earthquake occurred, Savak agents, it seems, got on Wheeler's trail, and once they caught up with him in Wilmington after Christmas, they drugged him, and then stole his Blackberry, brief case, and mobile phone to check if they had the right man. Wheeler, of course, was desperately looking for what had been stolen when he regained some kind of composure in the hope of preventing its disclosure to America's enemies, especially Iran, explaining why he was increasingly disoriented and disshevled in the process while refusing to seek any police help. Once the agents determined that Wheeler was their man, they captured him again, probably at his own residence in New Castle where they tortured him until he had revealed eveything he knew about, particularly, it seems, information that he had hidden under the kitchen floor. Then the agents apparently slit his throat, and dropped his body into a dumpster which would soon take it to Wilmington's landfill where it would disappear forever.
      First off, I don't particularly buy this.

      Second, for a supposed intelligence insider, calling C21st Iranian intelligence by the name SAVAK is historically illiterate.

      SAVAK was the Shah's secret police, created by British and American intelligence, and hated by the Islamic government. Today, as far as I can tell, Iran's secret service more generally goes by the names of MISIRI, SAVAMA or VEVAK.

      SAVAK is a term of abuse to modern Iranians.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      I do think that Peter Presland should also have included my critical comments about John Young before he passed along my explanation of why I know that the Pentagon has the ability to create man-made earthquakes.

      The best confirmation of it is the fact that Cryptome.org belatedly posted the 16-part series that I wrote about it during 2009-10 - what he must have gotten even more heat from viewers than what my article has drawn here. Young was persuaded to post the series in aiding and abetting the Pentagon and CIA attempt to prove that I was either working for a foreign intelligence agency, especially Iran's, or that I was a leaker of secret information from some spy, probably Tehran's.

      Young had even spurred me on in such endeavors by meeting me in NYC in June 2009, warning me that the Agency was again out to get me - what it had done back in Portugal during 1995-96 when it tried to make poisoning me to death for criticising Clinton's treatment of former President Nixon, Al 'Deep Throat Haig, and former DCI Richard Helms at the White House look like a natural death.

      Of course, Young's warning just pushed me harder on the matter, and what Washington hoped to fix me up with, like Amir Aldabili, when I came the States in late August for a seven-week stay, near where it would be easy for me to snoop around Livermore National Laboratory and Thomas Reed's residence in Healdsburg. Young refused to see me either coming or going for fear of being drawn into the entrapment, and not wanting to take up any time while in NYC so I would more likely visit the Iranian Legation to the UN.

      In short, I know that this confirms what I claim, and if they had been successful in countering, I would have been locked up for the rest of my life.

      And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      Hello Mr. Ford.

      Can you provide us with evidence supporting your allegation that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler please?

      I'm with Jan on this, as you may have seen from a post I made about this on another thread in this forum and so I would be very anxious to see how this stacks up.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
      Hello Mr. Ford.

      Can you provide us with evidence supporting your allegation that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler please?

      I'm with Jan on this, as you may have seen from a post I made about this on another thread in this forum and so I would be very anxious to see how this stacks up.
      Hello David Guyatt,

      While you are entitled to be as suspicious of me as you want. I shall not take you seriously until you provide an example of my "mudding the waters," and the slightest bit of evidence that I am apparently an American member of the SMOM, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

      I have never been the slightest supporter of these Catholic looneys, much less a member. In fact, I have never been a Catholic, only having taught at a Catholic college when the Jesuits were going soft on continuing the hopeless, unnecessary war in Vietnam. And I forced my early retirement from it in 1986 when Catholic youths, thanks to two ROTC units on the Holy Cross campus, were becoming real crusaders.

      For my thoughts on the scum who were leading the fight, you might find my article about Al 'Deep Throat' Haig of interest:

      http://codshit.blogspot.com/2004/02/...d-richard.html

      Once you provide this requested material, I shall provide yours. If not, forget it.
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
      Hello Mr. Ford.

      Can you provide us with evidence supporting your allegation that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler please?

      I'm with Jan on this, as you may have seen from a post I made about this on another thread in this forum and so I would be very anxious to see how this stacks up.
      Hello David Guyatt,

      While you are entitled to be as suspicious of me as you want. I shall not take you seriously until you provide an example of my "mudding the waters," and the slightest bit of evidence that I am apparently an American member of the SMOM, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

      I am never been the slightest supporter of these Catholic looneys, much less a member. In fact, I have never been a Catholic, only having taught at a Catholic College when the Jesuits were going soft on continuing the hopeless, unnecessary war in Vietnam. And I forced my early retirement from it in 1986 when Catholic youths, thanks to two ROTC units on the Holy Cross campus, were becoming real crusaders.

      For my thoughts on the scum who were leading the fight, you might find my article about Al 'Deep Throat' Haig of interest:

      http://codshit.blogspot.com/2004/02/...d-richard.html

      Once you provide this requested material, I shall provide yours. If not, forget it.
      I am not aware I have named you as being a member of SMOM?

      Why would I? I don't know a thing about you other than something I read this morning that you are, apparently, a former CIC officer and a professor living in Sweden - neither of which I know to be true. Or untrue for that matter.

      I also note you haven't answered my question and seem intent to deflect that question by now placing the emphasis on me to answer yours.

      Very well, I have no problem with that. If you read what I said again, it states that I have a "suspicion" that you are "muddying the waters", which is only what I believe. But is just that, a suspicion, an opinion, a feeling, a sense of all not being well - that you make unwarranted statements dressed as facts that may not be supported by any evidence evidence. This is what I mean. I hope that clarifies the situation for you.

      Having answered your question I wish again to ask you to answer mine. What evidence do you have that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler?

      And allow me then to pose yet another question which further flutters my concerns about your accuracy. In an earlier Blog you wrote about the death of former CIA DCI, William Colby, under the caption:

      Why America's NSA and Britain's GCHQ Spooks Had Gareth Williams Assassinated

      Part 1 - background.

      In this you state:

      The biggest unexplained assassination, apparently by NSA group 1-3, was the killing of former DCI William Colby in April 1996. Interesting that Bamford makes no mention of him in his books because he proved the biggest problem for the eavesdropping agency, as he was the one who exposed not only its illegal spying on Americans, especially MH-Chaos, but also the plots to get rid of Castro to the Church Committee - what led President Ford to fire him.(22) The Colby murder was not a simple act of vengeance, but the removal of a most influential critic if and when NSA decided again to eavesdrop on America whatever the legal situation. Bamford got around the problems by making out that NSA was responsible to the Defense Department when it really was officially under the control of CIA. Colby's death triggered as many false claims as that of the recent killing of GCHQ/MI6 agent Gareth Williams, and apparently for the same purpose - shutting up and getting back at troublemakers.(23)
      (my bolding).

      The referenced footnote 23 links to Zalin Grant’s essay on “Who Murdered the CIA Chief” (see: http://www.pythiapress.com/wartales/colby.htm ) which I have to say is the most meticulous investigation of Colby’s death that I have ever read.

      But at no point does Mr. Grant state that the killers may have been NSA. In fact, he appears to suggest that they were enemies of his, from his CIA days - possibly due to his outspokenness to the Church Committee etc. In fact, Mr. Grant makes a point of saying that Colby had testified 56 times before Congress, and:

      Colby had got rid of a lot of guys in the clandestine service at CIA. *I'd talked to ex-CIA officers who hated his guts.* Even Lou Conein, one of the best-known CIA operatives in Vietnam, told me he believed Colby had destroyed the agency.* And Conein, who knew Colby for many years, liked him.* Colby had enemies coming from the Right and the Left.

      Colby realized, of course, that he was in danger of being killed at any time.*
      At the end of his essay, Mr. Grant states

      How the Killers Got Away With It

      Just as I’d thought, the killers didn’t make many mistakes. The first was unavoidable—Kevin Akers--but with luck they got away with it.* I’d say there were from three to five of them.* Two on a boat, maybe two or three who went to his house in a car around 8:30 p.m., at nightfall.* The two in the car made Colby empty his pockets so if they were stopped he would have no ID to back up his claim that he was an ex-CIA director and these thugs were officers he’d fired. One of the men put the ladder in the water and took the life jacket.* Then they drove to the end of Rock Point Road to rendezvous with the boat.
      (my bolding)

      Mr. Grant's comments above makes it sound like vengeance to me - whereas you say it is not a simple act of vengeance?

      So the question I have is what evidence is there linking Colby’s death with the NSA other than in your mind - because the linked essay certainly does not hint at NSA involvement but rather hints at some sort of CIA responsibility?
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
      Hello Mr. Ford.

      Can you provide us with evidence supporting your allegation that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler please?

      I'm with Jan on this, as you may have seen from a post I made about this on another thread in this forum and so I would be very anxious to see how this stacks up.
      Hello David Guyatt,

      While you are entitled to be as suspicious of me as you want. I shall not take you seriously until you provide an example of my "mudding the waters," and the slightest bit of evidence that I am apparently an American member of the SMOM, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

      I am never been the slightest supporter of these Catholic looneys, much less a member. In fact, I have never been a Catholic, only having taught at a Catholic College when the Jesuits were going soft on continuing the hopeless, unnecessary war in Vietnam. And I forced my early retirement from it in 1986 when Catholic youths, thanks to two ROTC units on the Holy Cross campus, were becoming real crusaders.

      For my thoughts on the scum who were leading the fight, you might find my article about Al 'Deep Throat' Haig of interest:

      http://codshit.blogspot.com/2004/02/...d-richard.html

      Once you provide this requested material, I shall provide yours. If not, forget it.
      I am not aware I have named you as being a member of SMOM?

      Why would I? I don't know a thing about you other than something I read this morning that you are, apparently, a former CIC officer and a professor living in Sweden - neither of which I know to be true. Or untrue for that matter.

      I also note you haven't answered my question and seem intent to deflect that question by now placing the emphasis on me to answer yours.

      Very well, I have no problem with that. If you read what I said again, it states that I have a "suspicion" that you are "muddying the waters", which is only what I believe. But is just that, a suspicion, an opinion, a feeling, a sense of all not being well - that you make unwarranted statements dressed as facts that may not be supported by any evidence evidence. This is what I mean. I hope that clarifies the situation for you.

      Having answered your question I wish again to ask you to answer mine. What evidence do you have that Savak was responsible for the death of Wheeler?

      And allow me then to pose yet another question which further flutters my concerns about your accuracy. In an earlier Blog you wrote about the death of former CIA DCI, William Colby, under the caption:

      Why America's NSA and Britain's GCHQ Spooks Had Gareth Williams Assassinated

      Part 1 - background.

      In this you state:

      The biggest unexplained assassination, apparently by NSA group 1-3, was the killing of former DCI William Colby in April 1996. Interesting that Bamford makes no mention of him in his books because he proved the biggest problem for the eavesdropping agency, as he was the one who exposed not only its illegal spying on Americans, especially MH-Chaos, but also the plots to get rid of Castro to the Church Committee - what led President Ford to fire him.(22) The Colby murder was not a simple act of vengeance, but the removal of a most influential critic if and when NSA decided again to eavesdrop on America whatever the legal situation. Bamford got around the problems by making out that NSA was responsible to the Defense Department when it really was officially under the control of CIA. Colby's death triggered as many false claims as that of the recent killing of GCHQ/MI6 agent Gareth Williams, and apparently for the same purpose - shutting up and getting back at troublemakers.(23)
      (my bolding).

      The referenced footnote 23 links to Zalin Grant’s essay on “Who Murdered the CIA Chief” (see: http://www.pythiapress.com/wartales/colby.htm ) which I have to say is the most meticulous investigation of Colby’s death that I have ever read.

      But at no point does Mr. Grant state that the killers may have been NSA. In fact, he appears to suggest that they were enemies of his, from his CIA days - possibly due to his outspokenness to the Church Committee etc. In fact, Mr. Grant makes a point of saying that Colby had testified 56 times before Congress, and:

      Colby had got rid of a lot of guys in the clandestine service at CIA. *I'd talked to ex-CIA officers who hated his guts.* Even Lou Conein, one of the best-known CIA operatives in Vietnam, told me he believed Colby had destroyed the agency.* And Conein, who knew Colby for many years, liked him.* Colby had enemies coming from the Right and the Left.

      Colby realized, of course, that he was in danger of being killed at any time.*
      At the end of his essay, Mr. Grant states

      How the Killers Got Away With It

      Just as I’d thought, the killers didn’t make many mistakes. The first was unavoidable—Kevin Akers--but with luck they got away with it.* I’d say there were from three to five of them.* Two on a boat, maybe two or three who went to his house in a car around 8:30 p.m., at nightfall.* The two in the car made Colby empty his pockets so if they were stopped he would have no ID to back up his claim that he was an ex-CIA director and these thugs were officers he’d fired. One of the men put the ladder in the water and took the life jacket.* Then they drove to the end of Rock Point Road to rendezvous with the boat.
      (my bolding)

      Mr. Grant's comments above makes it sound like vengeance to me - whereas you say it is not a simple act of vengeance?

      So the question I have is what evidence is there linking Colby’s death with the NSA other than in your mind - because the linked essay certainly does not hint at NSA involvement but rather hints at some sort of CIA responsibility?
      You simply flunked the test, David, deciding that the best approach when one has no defense is to go on the offense with another request.

      You added to Peter Presland's post about my article regarding the murder of John Wheeler by claiming at 07:29 PM yesterday that it may well be "purposeful muddying of the water."

      You then went on to suggest that I was playing some kind of game with apparent fellow SMOM member Hans Blix: concluding, "However, having players play opposite each other even when they are actually on the same side dates back into the mists of time."

      I don't like people implying that I am a covert agent, playing games with others to help promote disruptive disinformation.

      I shall explain the murder of Wheeler in more detail on codshit.com, and you can do what you want with it.
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      Thanks for the clarification Mr. Ford.

      But you haven't answered my first question have you? Nor the second. Nor a third, were I to ask it. Nor a fourth. And there are at least that many unanswered questions I could ask. But I wont.

      Because I suspect you won't answer any of them will you?

      And I suspect we both know why that is.

      So forgive me, but I don't believe I'll be spending any of my time at the appropriately named Codshit.com., on any of your future or past writings, because they are unsupported, un-caveated personal interpretations of events that don't bear scrutiny.

      Imo, of course.

      David

      Edited as follows:

      https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums...omicidel/page5

      Yesterday 10:33 AM #46 Peter Presland

      Trowbridge Ford's latest posted today as an article on DPF CMS is relevant to this thread.

      Yesterday 07:29 PM #47 David Guyatt

      Thanks Peter.

      I have suspicions about Trowbridge Ford that extend to purposeful muddying of the water. I can't say that Savak didn't kill Wheeler, but I mightily doubt it.

      Btw, in passing I note that chief U N WEapons Inspector, Hans Blix is named as being a knight of SMOM in THIS website.

      Is it true? I don't know - it would require a trip to Rome and the Vatican to get a lost from them. On the other hand he might be American SMOM? Or not SMOM at all.

      However, having players play opposite each other even when they are actually on the same side dates back into the mists of time.

      There is a certain logic in supposing he may be part of that Order.
      The "Btw in passing," signifying a change of subject.

      Facts, Mr. Ford. Hard inconvenient facts.

      So very sorry, but you're not my centre of the universe, I'm afraid.
    1. Jan Klimkowski's Avatar
      Jan Klimkowski -
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      I do think that Peter Presland should also have included my critical comments about John Young before he passed along my explanation of why I know that the Pentagon has the ability to create man-made earthquakes.

      The best confirmation of it is the fact that Cryptome.org belatedly posted the 16-part series that I wrote about it during 2009-10 - what he must have gotten even more heat from viewers than what my article has drawn here. Young was persuaded to post the series in aiding and abetting the Pentagon and CIA attempt to prove that I was either working for a foreign intelligence agency, especially Iran's, or that I was a leaker of secret information from some spy, probably Tehran's.

      Young had even spurred me on in such endeavors by meeting me in NYC in June 2009, warning me that the Agency was again out to get me - what it had done back in Portugal during 1995-96 when it tried to make poisoning me to death for criticising Clinton's treatment of former President Nixon, Al 'Deep Throat Haig, and former DCI Richard Helms at the White House look like a natural death.

      Of course, Young's warning just pushed me harder on the matter, and what Washington hoped to fix me up with, like Amir Aldabili, when I came the States in late August for a seven-week stay, near where it would be easy for me to snoop around Livermore National Laboratory and Thomas Reed's residence in Healdsburg. Young refused to see me either coming or going for fear of being drawn into the entrapment, and not wanting to take up any time while in NYC so I would more likely visit the Iranian Legation to the UN.

      In short, I know that this confirms what I claim, and if they had been successful in countering, I would have been locked up for the rest of my life.

      And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.
      Trowbridge - welcome to DPF, and thank you for your comments.

      At the heart of your claim that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler is the assertion that the Americans have deliberately engineered earthquakes to sabotage or delay the Iranian nuclear programme. This is a key part of the rationale you provide for the death of Wheeler.

      As I stated in my original post, I am sympathetic to the idea that certain countries possess the technological capability to create earthquakes. However, the engineering of specific named earthquakes is stated as fact in your article, so it is surely correct that the evidence for that part of your argument is critically examined.

      In your post above, if I understand correctly, you claim that the CIA and/or Pentagon has attempted to frame you, Trowbridge H Ford, as an agent of Iranian intelligence. Regardless of the truth or falsity of that claim, it is relevant to at least consider it given that you are now claiming that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler for his sabotage of the Iranian nuclear programme.

      In response to my criticism of your use of the defunct name Savak to describe C21st Iranian intelligence, you wrote as follows:

      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.
      Are you stating that your use of the name Savak was not erroneous, but was deliberate? And that you implied by its usage continuity with the intelligence service of the Shah?
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jan Klimkowski View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      I do think that Peter Presland should also have included my critical comments about John Young before he passed along my explanation of why I know that the Pentagon has the ability to create man-made earthquakes.

      The best confirmation of it is the fact that Cryptome.org belatedly posted the 16-part series that I wrote about it during 2009-10 - what he must have gotten even more heat from viewers than what my article has drawn here. Young was persuaded to post the series in aiding and abetting the Pentagon and CIA attempt to prove that I was either working for a foreign intelligence agency, especially Iran's, or that I was a leaker of secret information from some spy, probably Tehran's.

      Young had even spurred me on in such endeavors by meeting me in NYC in June 2009, warning me that the Agency was again out to get me - what it had done back in Portugal during 1995-96 when it tried to make poisoning me to death for criticising Clinton's treatment of former President Nixon, Al 'Deep Throat Haig, and former DCI Richard Helms at the White House look like a natural death.

      Of course, Young's warning just pushed me harder on the matter, and what Washington hoped to fix me up with, like Amir Aldabili, when I came the States in late August for a seven-week stay, near where it would be easy for me to snoop around Livermore National Laboratory and Thomas Reed's residence in Healdsburg. Young refused to see me either coming or going for fear of being drawn into the entrapment, and not wanting to take up any time while in NYC so I would more likely visit the Iranian Legation to the UN.

      In short, I know that this confirms what I claim, and if they had been successful in countering, I would have been locked up for the rest of my life.

      And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.
      Trowbridge - welcome to DPF, and thank you for your comments.

      At the heart of your claim that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler is the assertion that the Americans have deliberately engineered earthquakes to sabotage or delay the Iranian nuclear programme. This is a key part of the rationale you provide for the death of Wheeler.

      As I stated in my original post, I am sympathetic to the idea that certain countries possess the technological capability to create earthquakes. However, the engineering of specific named earthquakes is stated as fact in your article, so it is surely correct that the evidence for that part of your argument is critically examined.

      In your post above, if I understand correctly, you claim that the CIA and/or Pentagon has attempted to frame you, Trowbridge H Ford, as an agent of Iranian intelligence. Regardless of the truth or falsity of that claim, it is relevant to at least consider it given that you are now claiming that Iranian intelligence assassinated Wheeler for his sabotage of the Iranian nuclear programme.

      In response to my criticism of your use of the defunct name Savak to describe C21st Iranian intelligence, you wrote as follows:

      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      And I do find it funny that critics here only talk about earthquakes being made in ways my explanation avoids, and that I am insulting the Iranian intelligence service - what I consulted when dealing with Washington's attempts to entrap me - when I called it Savak, implying only that its network going back to the Shah's time must be the base for murdering its enemies, especially covert operators like John Wheeler III.
      Are you stating that your use of the name Savak was not erroneous, but was deliberate? And that you implied by its usage continuity with the intelligence service of the Shah?
      Jan, since you have behaved in a civil manner, I shall start answering your questions.

      The use of the term Savak was deliberate, and I believe most strongly that there was continuity between the Shah's past and Wheeler's assassination.

      The best evidence, in my opinion, is the unexpected suicide of Ali-reza Pahlavi on January 4, 2011 in Boston. He was much less interested than his older brother Reza in seeing the monarchy restored. He just wanted to see Iran become a democratic state which honored human rights.

      I found it most intriguing when the writer of "The Suicide of Alireza Pahlavi: A Revolt Against Forced Exile" put these thoughts in the mind of the deceased:

      "I'll do something that has nothing to do with me because the assumption is that I don't exist anymore. I could do something for the people for which I am suffering that would take me up to death."

      So what did he do which led him to quietly take his own life?

      I am working on the assumption that he somehow established a sting on Wheeler because of what he had done to his Iranian people. A meeting was arranged at the hotel in Wilmington on December 29th, I think, where Alireza's security guards got what they wanted after they drugged Wheeler when he arrived at the appointed roon, and stole his Blackberry, brief case, and mobile phone.

      After they checked out their contents, they gained entry to his house, possibly with more assistance by Ali-reza, and after they got all the information they could from Wheeler, they killed him, and disposed of his body, thinking that it would never be found.

      When it was found, Ali-reza, instead of enjoying some satisfaction for having gotten rid of Iran's worst tormentor, had to hurriedly commit suicide.

      The reaction of Washington and Tehran to the suicide was most unexpected too.

      More in the article I am now writing.
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post

      The best evidence, in my opinion, is the unexpected suicide of Ali-reza Pahlavi on January 4, 2011 in Boston. He was much less interested than his older brother Reza in seeing the monarchy restored. He just wanted to see Iran become a democratic state which honored human rights.

      I found it most intriguing when the writer of "The Suicide of Alireza Pahlavi: A Revolt Against Forced Exile" put these thoughts in the mind of the deceased:

      "I'll do something that has nothing to do with me because the assumption is that I don't exist anymore. I could do something for the people for which I am suffering that would take me up to death."

      So what did he do which led him to quietly take his own life?

      I am working on the assumption that he somehow established a sting on Wheeler because of what he had done to his Iranian people. A meeting was arranged at the hotel in Wilmington on December 29th, I think, where Alireza's security guards got what they wanted after they drugged Wheeler when he arrived at the appointed roon, and stole his Blackberry, brief case, and mobile phone.

      After they checked out their contents, they gained entry to his house, possibly with more assistance by Ali-reza, and after they got all the information they could from Wheeler, they killed him, and disposed of his body, thinking that it would never be found.

      When it was found, Ali-reza, instead of enjoying some satisfaction for having gotten rid of Iran's worst tormentor, had to hurriedly commit suicide.

      The reaction of Washington and Tehran to the suicide was most unexpected too.

      More in the article I am now writing.
      Mr. Ford, after some reflection I have decided to withdraw my word "purposefully" from my earlier post - for the time being. I think it was a rush to judgement and probably unfair.

      The foregoing statement you made (in answer to Jan's post), in a nutshell explains my concerns, which I think now focuses on your lack of caveating your statements. For example, stating that Savak did it, based on entirely circumstantial evidence. The facts are that Pahlavi's suicide may have been connected to Wheeler's death. It may not have been. Wheeler may have been offed by "Savak". He may not have been.

      We don't know.

      I find the same lack of caveating in your claims that the NSA was responsible for the deaths of William Colby and Gareth Williams to be equally reckless. I also fundamentally disagree with your statements of fact that Amir was responsible for killing Yitzak Rabin with a single shot. The actual evidence is different to this. I am also dubious about your "whodunnit" re the assassination of Olaf Palme where your story caption states "Yugoslav assassin killed Olof Palme", which I find is a little too Tabloid in style for my tastes.

      That would be an opinion, not a fact, in case you were wondering...

      To be clear: I am all in favour of anyone advancing reasonably argued hypotheses about deep political events. This is what this forum is all about. But it behooves anyone making deductions to caveat those deductions as, well... deductions.

      Not statements of fact.

      I hope this is not too uncivil of me.

      And speaking of that, I have to say that for someone who says he's former US Army Counter Intelligence Corp, you seem to me to have an unusually thin skin -- not to say an unusual way of "writing reports" that are fundamentally opinionated rather than factually detached.

      As I say, there's no harm in that, it's just seems a bit strange (to this Brit anyway) given your professed former occupation.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post

      The best evidence, in my opinion, is the unexpected suicide of Ali-reza Pahlavi on January 4, 2011 in Boston. He was much less interested than his older brother Reza in seeing the monarchy restored. He just wanted to see Iran become a democratic state which honored human rights.

      I found it most intriguing when the writer of "The Suicide of Alireza Pahlavi: A Revolt Against Forced Exile" put these thoughts in the mind of the deceased:

      "I'll do something that has nothing to do with me because the assumption is that I don't exist anymore. I could do something for the people for which I am suffering that would take me up to death."

      So what did he do which led him to quietly take his own life?

      I am working on the assumption that he somehow established a sting on Wheeler because of what he had done to his Iranian people. A meeting was arranged at the hotel in Wilmington on December 29th, I think, where Alireza's security guards got what they wanted after they drugged Wheeler when he arrived at the appointed roon, and stole his Blackberry, brief case, and mobile phone.

      After they checked out their contents, they gained entry to his house, possibly with more assistance by Ali-reza, and after they got all the information they could from Wheeler, they killed him, and disposed of his body, thinking that it would never be found.

      When it was found, Ali-reza, instead of enjoying some satisfaction for having gotten rid of Iran's worst tormentor, had to hurriedly commit suicide.

      The reaction of Washington and Tehran to the suicide was most unexpected too.

      More in the article I am now writing.
      Mr. Ford, after some reflection I have decided to withdraw my word "purposefully" from my earlier post - for the time being. I think it was a rush to judgement and probably unfair.

      The foregoing statement you made (in answer to Jan's post), in a nutshell explains my concerns, which I think now focuses on your lack of caveating your statements. For example, stating that Savak did it, based on entirely circumstantial evidence. The facts are that Pahlavi's suicide may have been connected to Wheeler's death. It may not have been. Wheeler may have been offed by "Savak". He may not have been.

      We don't know.

      I find the same lack of caveating in your claims that the NSA was responsible for the deaths of William Colby and Gareth Williams to be equally reckless. I also fundamentally disagree with your statements of fact that Amir was responsible for killing Yitzak Rabin with a single shot. The actual evidence is different to this. I am also dubious about your "whodunnit" re the assassination of Olaf Palme where your story caption states "Yugoslav assassin killed Olof Palme", which I find is a little too Tabloid in style for my tastes.

      That would be an opinion, not a fact, in case you were wondering...

      To be clear: I am all in favour of anyone advancing reasonably argued hypotheses about deep political events. This is what this forum is all about. But it behooves anyone making deductions to caveat those deductions as, well... deductions.

      Not statements of fact.

      I hope this is not too uncivil of me.

      And speaking of that, I have to say that for someone who says he's former US Army Counter Intelligence Corp, you seem to me to have an unusually thin skin -- not to say an unusual way of "writing reports" that are fundamentally opinionated rather than factually detached.

      As I say, there's no harm in that, it's just seems a bit strange (to this Brit anyway) given your professed former occupation.
      I find your post totally worthless, where you take a most scatter-shot approach to my work, some of it totally erroneous and others debateable - though you never state what your position is - rather than say anything substantial about my claims regarding the assassination of John P. Wheeler, III.

      This just happened, and any work on it cannot be carried on in the manner you require where you want proof - what only a court can supply - when most of these murders, especially this one, will apparently never supply any such proof as they often never even get to court. I do indicate, on occasion, that they are working hypothesis, subject to change upon further research.

      You remind me so much of another Brit on The Local, Nomark, who is constantly demanding proof of everything, as most understanding of important assassinations only results in various conjectures.

      You have obviously mistaken my work on the assassinations of Swedish politicians Olof Palme and Anna Lindh. I have never claimed in tabloid stye that "Yugoslav assassin killed Olof Palme."

      I have always claimed that Captain Simon Hayward, Ops Officer of the 14 Intelligence Company's South Detachment (June 1985-March 1987) aka Captain James Rennie killed the Swedish statsminister when he was reassessing the performance of his bodyguards for former SAS Major David Walker's KMS firm when the the RMP were no longer able to do it.

      It was Anna Lindh who had her guts cut out by Serbian Mijailo Mijailovic while he was programmed as a Manchurian Candidate by a nearby remote viewing squad to kill her in the name of Jesus.

      Your making this vast mistake convinces me more that you are just set on discrediting me, as your wondering why I have such an allegedly thin skin while I was apparently an intelligence analyst with CIC. My service did not make me either more or less thin-skinned. I did not write reports, though, as you claim: I only tried to make enough sense of the reports that agents prepared so that they could be sent to headquarters in a readable fashion.

      Your post, in short, is just building on your previous claim that I am an American
      SMOM, playing games with fellow covert operators to muddy the waters about anything.
    1. Jan Klimkowski's Avatar
      Jan Klimkowski -
      Trowbridge - thank you for further expanding your intriguing hypothesis about the death of John Wheeler and the possible involvement of parties close to the now deceased (suicided?) Alireza Pahlavi.

      I agree that when we are close to events, our explorations and hypotheses must necessarily be considered speculative and sufficiently fluid to accomodate fresh information and evidence as it is uncovered.

      In your response to David, you write:

      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      [
      I have always claimed that Captain Simon Hayward, Ops Officer of the 14 Intelligence Company's South Detachment (June 1985-March 1987) aka Captain James Rennie killed the Swedish statsminister when he was reassessing the performance of his bodyguards for former SAS Major David Walker's KMS firm when the the RMP were no longer able to do it.

      It was Anna Lindh who had her guts cut out by Serbian Mijailo Mijailovic while he was programmed as a Manchurian Candidate by a nearby remote viewing squad to kill her in the name of Jesus.
      "Manchurian Candidate" and "remote viewing" are terms that have several meanings and interpretations, and I am anxious to avoid any misunderstandings (as these have occurred in other discussions and conversations with researchers and investigators).

      My own working definition of "Manchurian Candidate" is of a person programmed through some combination of covert scientific techniques, probably involving pain, narcotics, trauma and/or hypnosis, to perform a particular action of which that person has no conscious knowledge, upon receiving a trigger signal. The action is most commonly understood to be an act of murder, or assassination. However, I would add as a crucial caveat that most historically identified Manchurian Candidates have in fact been used by their controllers as Manchurian Patsies, programmed to be in the right place at the right time to take the blame for assassinations carried out by otherwise unidentified professionals.

      "Remote viewing" is similarly a contentious term. I try to restrict my usage of it to the use of the "remote viewing" techniques exposed in the 1990s during the "Stargate" revelations of such as Ingo Swann, Pat Price, and Joseph McMoneagle.

      Trowbridge - if, in your passage above, you are using these terms in a fundamentally different fashion, I would be most grateful for any clarification.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jan Klimkowski View Post
      Trowbridge - thank you for further expanding your intriguing hypothesis about the death of John Wheeler and the possible involvement of parties close to the now deceased (suicided?) Alireza Pahlavi.

      I agree that when we are close to events, our explorations and hypotheses must necessarily be considered speculative and sufficiently fluid to accomodate fresh information and evidence as it is uncovered.

      In your response to David, you write:

      Quote Originally Posted by Trowbridge H. Ford View Post
      [
      I have always claimed that Captain Simon Hayward, Ops Officer of the 14 Intelligence Company's South Detachment (June 1985-March 1987) aka Captain James Rennie killed the Swedish statsminister when he was reassessing the performance of his bodyguards for former SAS Major David Walker's KMS firm when the the RMP were no longer able to do it.

      It was Anna Lindh who had her guts cut out by Serbian Mijailo Mijailovic while he was programmed as a Manchurian Candidate by a nearby remote viewing squad to kill her in the name of Jesus.
      "Manchurian Candidate" and "remote viewing" are terms that have several meanings and interpretations, and I am anxious to avoid any misunderstandings (as these have occurred in other discussions and conversations with researchers and investigators).

      My own working definition of "Manchurian Candidate" is of a person programmed through some combination of covert scientific techniques, probably involving pain, narcotics, trauma and/or hypnosis, to perform a particular action of which that person has no conscious knowledge, upon receiving a trigger signal. The action is most commonly understood to be an act of murder, or assassination. However, I would add as a crucial caveat that most historically identified Manchurian Candidates have in fact been used by their controllers as Manchurian Patsies, programmed to be in the right place at the right time to take the blame for assassinations carried out by otherwise unidentified professionals.

      "Remote viewing" is similarly a contentious term. I try to restrict my usage of it to the use of the "remote viewing" techniques exposed in the 1990s during the "Stargate" revelations of such as Ingo Swann, Pat Price, and Joseph McMoneagle.

      Trowbridge - if, in your passage above, you are using these terms in a fundamentally different fashion, I would be most grateful for any clarification.
      Right, Jan, and thanks for a constructive post.

      The whole idea of a Manchurian Candidate since it was developed in the immediate post-war period - the idea of programming some kind of message deep into the mind of a potential assassin which would be triggered by some kind of event - has gone through significant development since it was first thought.

      The CIA's development has gone far beyond this, while readers are still stuck in the text of Joh Marks' The Search for the 'Manchurian Candidate'.

      If one even goes to the trouble of reading the notes, one discovers a rapid hypnosis that Dr. White, as I recall, tried to implant in some potential one in July 1963. This was quite clearly attempted on LHO, and it did not take because he would never entertain the idea of killing JFK, so the CIA scum settled upon Jack Ruby and his Mafia associates, especially Richard Cain who killed the President, and Chuckie Nicoletti et al. helping out.

      Since then, machines have been developed by which voices can the implanted, like in the Anna Lindh case, where a drugged person, deprived of sleep, can be commanded to do simpler killings, thinking that the idea came from their own brains.

      I am convinced that this process happened to me a couple of years ago when I suddenly was having a dream of some pursuing me, only for a voice to exclaim; "He's got a knife, and he's going to kill you." Little wonder that I then vaulted out of bed, missing by inches a bed stand table whose marble top would have seriously injured me, if not killed me if I had hit it, and falling on the floor below without seriously injuring myself. This is something which has never happened in my life before or since.

      For more, you might be interested in the article I had about the process in the killings of JFK, MLK, RFK, and George Wallace in Issue Eight of Eye Spy magazine.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      While I am hardly surprised at David Guyatt's disappearance from this discussion, given all the wild claims he made about my research, I did expect him to stick around long enough so that we could clarify which American agency, the CIA or NSA, did the job on former DCI William Colby.

      In reading James Bamford's Body of Secrets, it seems more likely that a unit within NSA's Special Collection Service (SCS) did it, like the assassination of guard Ricca at the new site of the National Reconnaissance Office a few years earlier, since it had taken over from Bill Harvey's ZR/RIFLE project within the CIA's Division D after the fallout from the Watergate scandal. (pp. 477-80)

      SCS is to make the most of America's sigint capability by making sure that human troublemakers do not leak its operations or capabilities - what Colby and Ricca threatened to do.

      For more of this, see DC Dave's account of not only Bamford's but also Bob Woodward's lack of interest in Ricca's killing when they were discussing Angus Mackenzie's Secrets after his troubling death.

      It was only with Bamford's book that researchers could get up to speed about what NSA is really capable of, and doing.
    1. Magda Hassan's Avatar
      Magda Hassan -
      David Guyatt has some personal matters to attend to which require his ongoing attention and when completed he will be back on the forum participating fully.
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      Thanks Maggie but I'm able to drop in from time to time.

      And my view remains unchanged.

      EDit = PS, to clarify the foregoing my view about Mr. Trowbridge remains unaltered.
    1. Trowbridge H. Ford's Avatar
      Trowbridge H. Ford -
      No surprise that Mr. David rejects any discussion of his complaints about me, and claims about my research as he has no answer for these wild replies.

      Anyone interested in what NSA has done regarding assassinations since the early 1990s and ending up now should read James Bamford's Body of Secrets as it shows that its Special Collection Service (SCS), headquartered on Springfield Road in Beltsville, Maryland, a few miles south of NSA itself, has always had overall control of such operations, and once the Church Committee saw to its stopping use of Harvey's ZR/RIFLE project in CIA's Division D, it became all NSA's.

      The book even includes Harvey's description of the joint NSA/CIA project. (p. 478)

      SCS assassinations which seem likely are those of Viktor Gunnarsson, one of the fall guys for the Palme assassination; Catherine Miller when Gunnarsson's was done so secretly that it was feared his body would never be found: former DCI William Colby; police guard Tina Ricca at the secretly being built headquarters for NSA's National Reconnaissance Office; GCHQ/MI6 agent Gareth Willams and his associate Gudrun Loftus; and possibly that of former KGB agent, turned babblermouth Alexander Litvinenko.

      Would be interesting to get official confirmation that all those trips that Williams took to the States was actually to the SCS headquarters in Beltsville. If so, he would have been writing his own death warrant while there, explaining why he so quickly started dying when he got back to Britain on August 11, 2010.

      For more about this, see my articles on codshit.com about their murders.

      What is particularly disturbing about Bamford's account is that he made no attempt to fit any of these assassinations into his text or notes. (p. 680)
    1. David Guyatt's Avatar
      David Guyatt -
      That's because I don't think you're worth an ounce of effort Mr Trowbridge.

      Seriously.

      But you're bound to find someone else here who will fall for your inflated lines, I'm sure.

      Go get em Tiger!