View RSS Feed

Michael Barwell

Cabbages & Vegetables (wtf..... txt gibberish)

Rate this Entry
[COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]I’m currently getting lots of references of the likes of “documents/leaked” & centric to “national security secrets being leaked”-type refs. I’m ‘just this guy’; who the shitehounds consider themselves to be is anyones guess (-copraphage). I don’t suppose for a minute this is true, in the sense it’s being billed, precisely because of that. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR]12:56[COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]am last night/this morning, “With just the clothes on my back” - >click< left ear; a standard. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]Worth mentioning that with all these NSA tools leaks going-on, ‘Ben’d said just after this (‘Monarch’ Programming scheme – certainly it’s a ‘trauma-based’ mind control jobby) had started, by email, my gmail account which was suspended then removed, that he worked for the “NSA”. But that could’ve been ‘no such agency’; the week earlier “It’s a conspiracy” was true tho’. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]Regards the email below, & what I’ve said about the cortical modem effect, I remember one time when we were playing ‘Doom’, ‘Ben’ saying that he used to play it with a fella with the same name as me, and that they’d fallen-out, but that subsequently ‘Ben’ always seemed to know where this fella was & how to find him, & to have something of a knack for knowing what music he was listening to at any one time – “I must be clairvoyant or something”. I’d later attributed this to hacking, but I’d not considered it to be ‘hacking of the mind/person’ – he was talking about me & the cortical modem effect. This was probably 2yrs before this started, so around mid 2009.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)](Ignore the strikeout, dunno why this happens, maybe underlining gone wrong)[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]I get a lot of refs towards the shitehounds being ‘elite’[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]type sturmtruppen; they’d spent 3yrs eyes[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]& ears-on, & the mind hacking, the full 360. What they got at the end of that, was a “personalised attack” narrative networks portfolio which they can pick-up & run with which paints me as “The most evil man in the Universe” – 3 years… “Killed not captured” I once had a ref to here in the library, by obtuse amateur dramatic coughing (this is what they do). I’ve mentioned the ‘birds’ thing, the “crows” & “ravens” of ECM & ECCM, which went-on to “Angry Birds” refs, MP3’s of birdsong played thru’ the night outside my window in N-u-T, & reflects the microwave auditory ‘chirps’ (this is commonly mentioned in the literature on ‘targeted individuals’ etc); the tv segues & car adverts are interesting, all the “Bend your perception” & the likes; ‘Dave’ channel had one a while ago that I only saw once or twice, a simple text statement, “Everywhere I go, I seem to hear birds”. There’s another ‘Dave’ one doing the rounds which I’ve yet to hear at night, the introduction to Top Gear, paraphraseing-, “With three men who don’t so much as talk to each other, as heckle each other”. This works towards the ‘program’ – the schiz- ‘training’/traumatising/perception-bending psychological attack: I often take the piss out of the shitehounds for their simpletons ‘click’-refs, etc., as being “OH! - VERY incisive – VERY intelligent, care to expand upon that & explain yersel’?”, which they don’t. they’ve obviously taken a firm decision NOT to verbalise anything at all, no syntel, no V2K, no nowt, just a >click<-ref to some more bullshit or other (few days ago, I noted “social justice/garden sprinkler/Portugal/hard border/shale (wtf? – I’d mentioned “shale” weeks & weeks ago, in the context of the chemicals industry in the NE England – alum, dye-fixing, so they’ve added it to the AI-bots list (suuurely???....) & have extrapolated their standard “chemicals” & presumably “dye”, as in “die” from it….. fuuuuuurrcking nutters – straight-up absolute fucking nutters – as a siren goes-off there, & for what it’s worth, I’d not considered that “die” before a minute ago; they want to put me in a mental hospital, but I’m not ‘avin’ it. Fucking trogs). So, “heckling”’s on the money too, or “haunted”, “foreverrrr”.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]More sirens as I’m waking this morning (making something approaching one month solid ‘cept one single day). I suspect there’s some sort of intent here, something ‘messageful’ which I’m just not seeing. I noticed this morning, that one of these sirens was exact to me stretching & then wincing in pain with the ‘rotator cuff’ pang, in much the same way as reaching for the clock to time check the siren for pen & paper often gets a precise ‘apophenic’ siren. This is an old gig – the eyes- & ears-on. It wasn’t always my neighbour stamping on the floor when I’d drop a spoonful of coffee in the cup, sometimes it was a single car horn hoot, & else. These sirens may be by plants, fuckknows there's plenty of vegetables to choose from.[/COLOR]
Share/Bookmark
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments