View RSS Feed

Michael Barwell

Boogey Men Speak Bollocks as Usual

Rate this Entry
17June’17: Log entry from yesterday: “4:55pm, coming back from the library, possible case of shitehoundery; two lads, one sitting on the kirb virtually directly outside my home, talking to a fella/lad in a car; as I walk past I ‘overhear’ (as I’ve said before, this is virtually No.1 tactic of shitehoundery – the ‘overheard’ conversation), “..was sacked at Christmas”. “Assuming it WAS shitehoundery - & I’ve never seen either of these lads before, or the car (I DO assume it’s shitehoundery), what they’re doing is saying it wasn’t Aug2011 when I was “sacked” – this term I’ve had a couple of hundred times & follows closely on the heals of ‘Ben’ having said something about “they lose ppl their jobs”, & has been played-on a lot, by references to tv, reading, etc.: just a couple of months ago I woke to the hard-/direct-to-mind verbalisation of “Work or die” with an immediate/synchronous siren, loud & close, in exactly the same was as exactly 1yr ago, when the fella who murdered Jo Cox was in court & gave his name as “Death to traitors”, I woke with “Traitor!” very loud in my head with a sudden paroxysm of multiple sirens at around 1pm, that same day he’d been in court – I have this in my log & have been spreading it around again recently. So, to pick it up & run with it, this is why I’d say that “sacked at Christmas” bit is the usual diahorrea the pukes & coprophage are so very very keen to propagate – 100% falsely:From 2008, I’d had “Iceland” – I still & since Aug2011, (actually, it’s gone thru’ several phases, so this isn’t entirely accurate) but I’ve had “hot/cold” & variations ever since, with a particular emphasis on “ice”, esp., when ICE comes-on tv, regards the US, & ALLL the “immigration/emigration/migration/displaced people” etc etc etc. I know they were in my head, ‘hard’, well before this started, dream choreographies, nudges & shoves, the “Boat5” insertion, & other things I’ve not yet recalled & sussed, doubtless.In 2009, I had a clip presented about Pershing in the Philippines, having captured a load of Muslim insurgents, they were tied to stakes, a pig slaughtered & the bullets dipped in the blood & all but one was shot, that one being released to “send a message”, something I’ve had hundreds of refs to; the rest were thrown into a pit with the viscera & buried. – This is cueing/taunting about the ‘program’ – almost 3yrs before it started.Same reference cueing/seeding, ‘Ben’s YT clip of the Xohsa language, a very ‘clicky’ verbalisation – it doesn’t sound much in the clarity of daytime or lack of experience of it, but these ‘clicks’ - & almost all ‘apophenics’ are that same character – short, sharp sounds – carhorns, wall-thumps, doorslams, sudden shouts, etc, so again, 3yrs before it started, I’m being cued for it – three years. A utilities bill that I got to my new flat immediately I’d moved to it, to one “Ramini” – I’ve had a lot of “Mini” car refs, & else, & it works deeper than that – these flats had been empty for maybe 2yrs, so why the bill – that’s “bill”, as in “byl”, Czech I think, for “I was”, past tense, something else I’ve had quite a lot of, & again, from years prior. I could choose the flat I wanted, choosing the 1st floor (2nd in US), so I could feed the stray cats, but the way the block had been refurbished, the program couldn’t possibly have worked as it did – no neighbours & open to the ground floor foyer on one side, so I was given the 4th floor & neighbours inserted who were part of the scheme – No.’s 15 & 23 at the very least, probably 11 directly below too – this is in March2011. My ‘phone had made very many odd short beeps & clicks, both in old & new flat, from at least 2yrs prior. When my new flats line was connected, it took the BT engineer - & even on reflection, I have no reason to doubt his puzzlements at why it wasn’t connecting, 3-4 attempts to link it up. Incidentally, I used to get ‘Scrapheap Challenge’ ref’ed a lot by my newly ex-neighbours in No.18 when I was channel-hopping; ‘Scrapheap Challenge’ is a GCHQ technique to take control of ppls landlines & hence ‘net traffic: I used to get a lot of “We have your ‘phone records”, as tho’ that should enfear me, but I couldn’t’ve given less of the tiniest of shits – aside from bemoaning their surveillance extremism. Just after the landline had come-over with “HAH!” by this ‘Ben Everhart’ fella – I knew his voice, immediately after I’d given my NINO to a call – so, ‘dox’ed’, sirens started outside my window for something like 4-6wks, every single time I woke, & while I didn’t recognise it at the time, I was waking after dream choreographies, & waking very suddenly – e-caffeine jolt, very unlike me ordinarily, to these precisely timed & synchronous sirens, Aug & Sept 2011. This is exactly what’s happening atm, & has happened many (thousands multiply), ever since. So, apparently they’re covering their regurgitated cess (they’re copraphage) & pretending – certainly to their “bees” & “drones” & “zombies”, that what they’ve done, isn’t what they’ve done, hence I’m suddenly getting the trolling on YT, not at all coincidentally to my “2June’17” post on biofeedback training & operant training, of the timing of the long & short track heart arrhythmias & punches to the heart, at all the junctures that they want me to be conditioned to respond in these ways to – this happened just this morning again – it happens very many times every & often all night: I’d just got into bed (they focus on this as a) it’s bed, b) it’s the end of the day – they ‘work’ the beginning too, and the evening & night, c) with the e-caffeine, e-soporific & the dream choreographies, they ‘work’ sleep itself, to make all these things afearsome & toxic; so, I’d just got into bed, & there was a noise (they’ve many times worked it so that there’s someone outside giving it gyp with attitude or the names of old or dead friends, or my name, or dead pets, etc etc etc), & I wasn’t sure at all – it’s not like I’m focusing on the noise, I know their ways & they can fuck right off, I’d thought it may be one of my cats downstairs, but in 1second, I got the several rapid heart thumps – was subjected to-. I’ve long supposed that this is in part, under AI control, to microphone, my own (& their-) cognitive blips, & to speech recognition – to propagate their themes.
Show less

Copied & pasted direct from YT (with spelling check done) - not at all one sigle awkward paragraph like 'usual'.
Share/Bookmark
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments