View RSS Feed

Alan Ford

Upon Further Review

Rate this Entry
As much as I believe Mary Woodward’s account of her run out of Dealey Plaza back to her office complex at the Dallas Morning News, upon further study/review, her clothing colours and hair colour respectively does not match “running woman”.

A few other viable candidates for “running woman” follows... Number 1 actually describes how she sought refuge from shots fired…

(1) Texas School Book Depository employee Georgia Ruth Hendrix’s FBI statement on March 24, 1964 ---->

“At approximately 12:15 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the Depository Building and took up a position along the parade route along Elm Street about 150 feet west from the Depository Building entrance and viewed the presidential motorcade… I recall that just a few seconds after the car in which President John F. Kennedy was riding passed the position where I was standing, I heard a shot. At first I thought it was salute to the President, but when the second shot was fired and I saw the President fall down in the car I knew someone was shooting at him. When I heard the third shot I turned and fled back into the Depository Building.

(2) Moving along to two other potential candidates for “running woman”…

Both of the these two women share the same clothing pattern as “running woman”, and interestingly enough the same colours as well in the following photo ---->

Zapruder (Abraham) film via www.dufourlaw.com

One of these women has been identified by some researchers as Peggy Burney (an assistant to Mr. Abraham Zapruder , who also worked in the junior fashion modeling department in the Dal-Tex building). She is wearing a red-scarf...atop her white coloured blouse and dark pencil skirt.

The other woman clad also in a white coloured blouse and dark pencil skirt, stands right next to the right of Mr. Millican there (the metallic hard hat man). To my knowledge, she has yet to be identified, but her dark hair, figure and clothing colours match “running woman” to a tee top to bottom.

Neither of these two much thinner women are in the same girth field as Mrs. Calvery (Gloria). I say that respectfully, taking nothing away from Mrs. Calvery's self-worth as a fellow human being.

Addendum: for comparison sake, here--courtesy of the late Mr. Darnell (RIP)--is film showing "running woman" fleeing back to the Texas School Book Depository ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhKsIVCd00

Note she is clad in a white blouse and a dark pencil skirt.

Per her FBI statement above--in italics--Could Georgia Ruth Hendrix be the “running woman” who fled the violent scene unfolding around her?

Sidebar: Mr. Josephs may be onto something about mystery man's hand movements mimicking a Coke being raised to quench his thirst in that bright Texas sun ---->

*AF 4812 @ 77%
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152027707916453954 (1).jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	9437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152027705350846627 (1).jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	9438   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152027714938252368.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	9440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152002041269636717.gif 
Views:	375 
Size:	287.5 KB 
ID:	9439  
Share/Bookmark

Updated 03-05-2018 at 08:56 PM by Alan Ford

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A screen capture from a discussion over at Mr. Simpkins’ place is very telling.

In respect of the recent actions of this Forum though, I’ve taken the liberty of just sharing the individual’s first and last initials the poster below is attributing his remarks to, because this forum has made it clear in recent days we move on from discussing him here in light of the recent actions governing his current membership status.

Let’s read the comments in italic form attributed to him first ---->
    Mar 23 (3 days ago)
    B**** D**** just now contacted me on FB and said that he had spoken with Gloria Calvery's son. He said that Mr. Calvery referred him to Betzner 3, and that Sandy Larsen and I were correct in our identification of his mother as the tall woman, above the Queen Mary's windshield, who is wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf, and that she is the same woman (i.e., his mother Gloria Calvery) who was "caught" in Darnel-Couch on the TSBD steps about 20 seconds after the assassination, and whom Sandy Larsen and I (and Robert Prudhomme) have been claiming was talking to Billy Lovelady in that Couch-Darnell clip.

This revelation is very telling.

Why?

Please note the specific attire attributed to Gloria Calvery on the afternoon of Friday, November 22, 1963, quote, wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf….

That telling description alone rules Gloria Calvery out as “running woman” ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhKsIVCd00

Who as we see in the video clip above is wearing a white coloured blouse as she runs back towards the Texas School Book Depository.

The best prospect for "running woman" is the following woman's experience ----->

(1) Texas School Book Depository employee Georgia Ruth Hendrix’s FBI statement on March 24, 1964 ---->

“At approximately 12:15 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the Depository Building and took up a position along the parade route along Elm Street about 150 feet west from the Depository Building entrance and viewed the presidential motorcade… I recall that just a few seconds after the car in which President John F. Kennedy was riding passed the position where I was standing, I heard a shot. At first I thought it was salute to the President, but when the second shot was fired and I saw the President fall down in the car I knew someone was shooting at him. When I heard the third shot I turned and fled back into the Depository Building.

Updated 03-26-2018 at 07:42 PM by Alan Ford