View RSS Feed

Alan Ford

Update

Rate this Entry
Update: Hi there. Am still working on securing some photos of Sarah Juanita Dean Stanton (RIP). A promising email exchange came in over the weekend --à
Re: Texas School Book Depository
Sun, May 6, 2018 1:00 pm
Reply Actions
Alan Ford (a1anford@aol.com)
To:j*****w***** Details Slideshow
Alan Ford a1anford@aol.comHide
To j***** W*****@a
Cc
Bcc
Slideshow

Good afternoon, Ms/Mrs. W*****

What a delightful surprise to hear from you. Yes, of course, please share your information with me. Best wishes!

Alan

-----Original Message-----
w*****@att.net
To: a1anford <
a1anford@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, May 4, 2018 11:34 am
Subject: Texas School Book Depository

I am J***** W*****, editor of the Grand Prairie Historical Organization’s newsletter. I was given the information you are requesting regarding those at the Texas School Book Depository on November 22, 1963.

Wanted to be sure I have the correct email address for any responses.

Please let me know if you get this.

Thank you

Will certainly share anything noteworthy when it comes in. Fingers-crossed.

Now, Lest we forget, there are some in the research community who are claiming the following male figure is Mrs. Stanton ---->

*AF1200X

*AF201X

These same individuals are also trying to say ‘running woman” is Gloria Calvery, with one of their chief proponents--one and the same B****D****or A*****D*****, take your pick--saying he confirmed with a member of her family that Ms. Calvery wore a black blouse on the afternoon of Friday, November 22, 1963 ---à
Let’s read the comments in italic form attributed to him first ---->
Mar 23 (3 days ago)
B**** D**** just now contacted me on FB and said that he had spoken with Gloria Calvery's son. He said that Mr. Calvery referred him to Betzner 3, and that Sandy Larsen and I were correct in our identification of his mother as the tall woman, above the Queen Mary's windshield, who is wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf, and that she is the same woman (i.e., his mother Gloria Calvery) who was "caught" in Darnel-Couch on the TSBD steps about 20 seconds after the assassination.

This revelation is very telling,
for as much as Mr. D**** may wish for“running woman” to be Mrs. Calvery--the following woman running in a white blouse, and her accompanying statement below the video gives us a far better candidate for “running woman” ---
à

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhKsIVCd00

Note she is clad in a white blouse and a dark pencil skirt.

Texas School Book Depository employee Georgia Ruth Hendrix’s FBI statement on March 24, 1964 ---->

“At approximately 12:15 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the Depository Buildingand took up a position along the parade route along Elm Street about 150 feetwest from the Depository Building entrance and viewed the presidential motorcade… I recall that just a few seconds after the car in which PresidentJohn F. Kennedy was riding passed the position where I was standing, I heard a shot. At first I thought it was salute to the President, but when the second shot was fired and I saw the President fall down in the car I knew someone was shooting at him. When I heard the third shot I turned and fled back into theDepository Building.

Note she says she fled back into the Depository Building, meaning she didn't linger on the steps as some ascribe to Mrs. Calvery in the black blouse.

Again, as soon as more comes in from Ms/Mrs. J*****W*****regarding Mrs. Stanton (RIP), I’ll be sure to share it. Have a great week everyone.

Addendum: For clarification sake, the sharing of B*****D**** or A*****D****'s assertions are in no way to discredit the fine research of the names mentioned in italic above. It is only to demonstrate that "running woman" cannot be Mr. D****'s assertion (Gloria Calvery) because "running woman" is wearing the very opposite of what he claims.

Addendum (June 7, 2018) added an additional image ----->

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF740077.gif 
Views:	91 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	9534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF4077.gif 
Views:	101 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	9535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF201.gif 
Views:	91 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	9536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152579895084391109.gif 
Views:	86 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	9538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF C9141.gif 
Views:	179 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	9537  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152579956754373167.gif 
Views:	171 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	9539  
Share/Bookmark

Updated 06-07-2018 at 07:28 PM by Alan Ford (To Add An Addditional Image)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

**ee ***nn (l****63*@*****.***)

To: you Details

"I am sending you a copy of the Grand Prairie Historical Society newsletter where your request was posted. Anyone having information will contact you.

Thank you for reaching out and good luck with your search.

Talk to you soon, **ee ***nn"

**Special Request**

Alan Ford is trying to compile picture images of all the men and women who worked in the Texas
    School Book Depository on the day President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated. Do any of you have pictures of Sarah Juanita Dean Stanton? Alan believes she was 41 years old at the time of
    the late president’s death. Contact Alan at a1anford@aol.com for more information or questions.

*self-reminder: get a Thank You card out by noon on Friday.

Updated 05-16-2018 at 07:56 PM by Alan Ford
    > Alan Ford<a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
    >
    > Hello Ms./Mrs. Xyzxxxxx
    >
    > I'm Alan Ford. Are you related somehow to Mrs. Stanton (Sarah Dean Daniel)?She would have been 41 years old in 1963. She had a sister I believe named Xxxxxx (perhaps you may have been named for her if you are indeed related to her). I'd be much obliged if you may have a picture or two of her during the early 1960's.
    >
    > Thanks for listening. G-d Bless you & yours ma'am.
    >
    > Alan

Wed, May 30, 2018 7:38 pm
    Reply Actions
    Xxxxx(xxxxxx@xxxxx.com)To:you Details Slideshow
    X xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com Hide
    To Alan Ford a1anford@aol.com
    Cc
    Bcc
    Slideshow

Hello Alan,
    I have many photos including the offices inside the Texas School depository I just need to find them. The good news is that we just organized our garage Saturday, how soon do you need the photos?

Yes, I was named after my great Aunt Xxxxxx. Sarah was my paternal Grandmother.

If it is only a photo of her I believe I have some in my Shutterfly account thst I can pull up and send pretty quick, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

*Addendum: A subsequent email exchange
    Image201.jpeg
    (1.5) No Virus Found
    Sent from my iPhone

Rather than share the subsequent images shared with me here, I've chosen to respect the privacy of this family, but suffice it to say Mrs. Sarah Stanton (RIP) is out as the mystery figure Mr. Murphy (Sean) dubbed Prayer Man. Of course, some if not most of you knew that already, but there are some still clinging to anyone but the obvious.

Updated 05-31-2018 at 05:52 PM by Alan Ford
    > On Jun 6, 2018, at 5:40 AM, X XXXXX XXXXXXX <Xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com>wrote:
    To Alan Ford a1anford@aol.com
    Cc
    Bcc
    Slideshow
    Image201.jpeg (671 KB)

i found more pictures. these are some of her coworkers not sure if any of the following names you are interested in...

Sent from my iPhone

self-reminder: get another Thank You card out to Texas before noon tomorrow, and include request of some specific coworkers.

Encouraging to learn that both Xxxxxxx's grandmother and Mrs. Sanders (Pauline, appearing in a photo w/her towering husband Bob) are easily ruled out in the identification-sweepstakes of Ace card researcher Sean Murphy’s mystery man.

Judging from the pics of the other female coworkers’ appearances they are too. That Bonnie Richey sure could have been a Miss America/Universe if she wanted to be in pageants.