View RSS Feed

Alan Ford

Update

Rate this Entry
A couple things/points to ponder before I take leave for the rest of the Summer (back after Labor Day, G-d willing).

*Running Woman:Please be mindful that some will have you believe that “running woman” is Gloria Calvery. The chief proponent of this claim even place Mrs. Calvery in a black blouse on the afternoon of Friday, November 22, 1963.

However, given the following account, I believe the genuine “running woman” on that afternoon is not Mrs. Calvery, but a fleeing woman adorned in a white coloured blouse ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhKsIVCd00

Did you note the colour of her blouse? The opposite of black. Now, let’s read her corresponding statement too --
à

(1)
Texas School Book Depository employeeGeorgia Ruth Hendrix’s FBI statement on March 24, 1964 ---->

“At approximately 12:15 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the Depository Buildingand took up a position along the parade route along Elm Street about 150 feetwest from the Depository Building entrance and viewed the presidentialmotorcade… I recall that just a few seconds after the car in which PresidentJohn F. Kennedy was riding passed the position where I was standing, I heard ashot. At first I thought it was salute to the President, but when the secondshot was fired and I saw the President fall down in the car I knew someone wasshooting at him. When I heard the third shot I turned and fled back into theDepository Building.

The point here is to be wary of anyone trying to make “running woman” Gloria Calvery in order to convince you of “evidence” to fit their contrived timeline and/or subsequent “evidence” that may follow their dubious conclusion. Georgia Ruth Hendrix’s actions & subsequent statement confirms her as “running woman”.

*Mystery Man: Please be mindful—in spite of the desperation of some within the research community to turn Ace card researcher Sean Murphy’s Prayer Man into a woman—they have failed at least twice now on two separate occasions (once with TSBD employee Mrs. Pauline Sanders and most recently w/Mrs. Sarah Stanton as well).

We can only wonder which woman of the remaining TSBD women-employees they will push forward now as their next candidate for the only unaccounted individual in Commission Exhibit 1381 standing out on those steps when President Kennedy’s limousine passed by.

Trust me, it is with good reason that mystery-man’s identification over the last five decades remained unaccounted for…his corresponding airtight alibi was also hidden from public view/consumption for decades too, finally coming to light in the 1990’s. No great surprise given what is at stake here.

In the interim, during Summer break, for those of you who may wish to stay abreast upon any new developments with Prayer Man, here’s a resourceful link to bookmark ---->

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Meanwhile, in my spare time this Summer, I’ll continue to create zoom enhancements of mystery-man ---->

*AF700M141

and now w/moving eyes here ---->

*AF700M141A

That said, thanks for reading/listening along over the last few months folks. In this case, it's not a matter of who is right or who is wrong. The impetus of our actions should be to promote truth, no matter where it leads us.

A safe & wonderful Summer to all.

Addendum: For the record, if anyone may be wondering, I do not post on any other assassination-research forums. Just spend my free time tinkering with mystery-man zooms & enhancements, while developing a website relative to this five decades old mystery ----> https://jfkact.org/

Wonder what thoughts are going through future president Gerald Ford's mind at this very moment?

“A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people" -- President John F. Kennedy

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF700M141PM.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	9575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF700M141A.gif 
Views:	523 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	9576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WC.jpg 
Views:	606 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	9577  
Share/Bookmark

Updated 07-02-2018 at 05:12 PM by Alan Ford

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized