View RSS Feed

Alan Ford

Reflections

Rate this Entry
Hi there, hope this message reaches you well and in good spirits today. As we head deeper into the holiday season just ahead of us, hopefully for you & yours it’s a time of thanksgiving, satisfying personal reflection and hope for a prosperous new year. What a wonderful time of year…hopefully it held many cherished lifetime memories throughout much of your life.

In reflection-amid a great deal of admiration, respect and gratitude-this time of the year often leaves me thinking of many members in the research community who have given so MUCH of their time and energy to shed light, truth and justice upon President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. Though I never had the honour & privilege to actually engage with some of the best & brightest of these contributors, nary a day goes by without me thinking of the late Bernice Moore (RIP), Jim Marrs (RIP), Sherry Fiester (RIP), etc to name only a few.

The drum beat goes on. We are fortunate to have so many of you still alive, sharing your invaluable contributions as we mark yet another anniversary later this month of the tragedy in Dallas, Texas on Friday, November 22, 1963. Speaking of anniversaries, Sean Murphy gave us his last word on this five decades old mystery five years ago this month. Certainly hope wherever he may be, he is healthy & happy.

Before the blur/rush of the approaching holiday season kicks into high gear, here’s one final reflection this year, with Mr. Murphy’s major breakthrough discovery in mind. Please focus your attention upon the following enhanced images of Mr. Murphy’s namesake, an ongoing work in progress by this writer...

*AF599 amid ongoing zoom enhancement efforts

and, now here once again with just my enhancement focus upon this gentleman’s head/face...

*AF1248 amid ongoing zoom enhancement efforts...compare to the gentleman in the following
video

Many thanks/appreciation to this forum’s staff, members and readers alike for an opportunity to share here (back next year, G-d willing, with more enhancements). Best Wishes to all for a safe & happy holiday season right into the new year. Enjoy what’s left of this beautiful, bright, colourful Autumn season.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF201X.gif 
Views:	110 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	9653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF599.gif 
Views:	116 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	9652  
Share/Bookmark

Updated 11-12-2018 at 04:41 PM by Alan Ford

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized