• Greg Burnham

There is no available content written by Greg Burnham
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Tom Scully

Where the heck is Albert Doyle?

Peter, is that you? I thought we are all supposed to post under our real names here. An exception to that rule was
    carved out for Doyle,.... et

Tom Scully Today, 04:48 AM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

for whom asked, or was asked???

For whom asked, or was asked, if they had seen LeeHarveyOswald? If Mr RoyTruly asked Mr BillShelley, then what is meant by "lately"?

LR Trotter Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

For additional clarification...

If Mr Doyle is on moderation, just how long does said moderation term last? Can he "freely" post? Which forum rule has been violated?

LR Trotter Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

If in fact...

If in fact, the provided photograph is indicated as evidence, assuming it was taken on 11/22/'63, at what CST was it taken? Without the time known, the

LR Trotter Yesterday, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

If in fact...

If in fact, Mark A O'Blazney's comment is directed at me, I would suggest that if Jim DiEugenio needs his help, he should direct his conversation to Mr

LR Trotter Yesterday, 07:07 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Michael Barwell

Irksome Plebs

17Aug’17: Watching a film last night, ‘Automata’, absolutely guaranteed territory for shitehoundery to chirp-up with frequent drivel as it’s about technology, robots & AI in a dystopian near-future,...

Michael Barwell Yesterday 04:44 PM
    Michael Barwell

Puffs

16Aug’17: Dream choreographies last night, 2x I think. They’re experimenting (still) with the nu-lite ‘dc’s, far more ‘organic’ & au naturelle than the earlier ones. I knew I’d had ‘em but a combo of...

Michael Barwell 08-16-2017 03:35 PM
    Michael Barwell

Oh please yourself!

[SIZE=3]15Aug’17: Gay night in Skinnergate-Grange Rd last night, all the rainbow bunting ‘n’ balloons were out. Couldn’t help but notice the 2 little run-arounds an’ a tranny from the local...

Michael Barwell 08-15-2017 04:13 PM
    Michael Barwell

Wounds my heart with a monotonous langeur

[SIZE=3]14Aug’17: There’s been something of a change hereabouts. As is not unexpected from schitehoundery, this was accompanied by a pause. This pause is surely for observation – to see how much of...

Michael Barwell 08-14-2017 04:33 PM
    Michael Barwell

The Hero-idiot ululating Ayatollahs of the local Gestapoolitzei & their Lyckspittle acolytes

11Aug’17: since I posted on the biofeedback ‘training’ of ‘training-in’ to the visceral system, responses to stimuli that accord with the shitehounds agenda (of squeezing me into their painted box),...

Michael Barwell 08-11-2017 03:10 PM