• Albert Doyle

There is no available content written by Albert Doyle
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Scott Kaiser

I call this topic "Standing my Ground"

Here is a photo of my father with Pedro Lanz Diaz 1972-73.

Scott Kaiser Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    Scott Kaiser

I call this topic "Standing my Ground"

On 11/22/1963 my mother was seven months pregnant with me, when I say, "he magically appears around midnight at the home we were all staying at in

Scott Kaiser Today, 02:47 AM Go to last post
    Albert Doyle

Any new Prayer Man threads will be closed.

Thanks.

Albert Doyle Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

Date of birth?

​Mr Kaiser, your recent posts indicate that you were born in 1964, but your post #132 indicates, doesn't say, but indicates you were born on or before

LR Trotter Today, 01:45 AM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

Identity

See post #364 and tell me if you can identify the lady on the steps in the posted photograph? It is not about "we can all agree to disagree

LR Trotter Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Michael Barwell

Very long & heavy dream choreography - Pull My Finger

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]Wed29June2016: Helluva DC this morning; very ‘heavy’ & long dream choreographies & sirens - I meet with someone, a lad as per a squaddie recruit, at his home, dressed in DPM...

Michael Barwell Yesterday 03:51 PM
    Michael Barwell

RAUS!

Sunday26June2016: I’d forgotten what the first was, but I got it again this morning, a ‘whisper’ direct to the mind along the lines of “sands of time”; 2:06pm, “IRSTStrela” visual & auditory dream...

Michael Barwell 06-28-2016 04:51 PM
    Michael Barwell

25June2016

As I wake, a staccato grouping of 'clicks' to left ear.
    The cognitive whisper of "Honalulu Barwell".
    A gif-type DC blipvert to the minds eye of a newspaper stand, the inside pages are all...

Michael Barwell 06-25-2016 02:50 PM
    Michael Barwell

24June2016

In regards to the begining of the last post, about the mushy, indistinct dream choreographies, waking 3x's each time to sirens; I remembered what one of those part-DC clipverts were, one of my...

Michael Barwell 06-24-2016 03:50 PM
    Michael Barwell

Jajaja - bollocks: some sirens

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]23JuneThurs: Woke-up this morning after what felt like a long sleep but was under 6hrs; lots of drifting in & out of consciousness, each time to a siren, it seemed as some img...

Michael Barwell 06-23-2016 04:50 PM