• Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Lauren Johnson

The Oklahoma City Bombing: A 'Noble" Lie

I am not a Rense fan. Check out this video on how the moon is actually a vehicle.

With regard to satanism (luciferianism),

Lauren Johnson Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

...agree...

I agree Richard. And, a point sometimes lost, is that at the time of the assassination shooting, as well as some minutes after, LeeOswald was not yet

LR Trotter Yesterday, 05:53 PM Go to last post
    Richard Gilbride

Holmes' Testimony

There's another major issue going on immediately post-encounter, and that is the descent of the west freight elevator. Oswald seems to have waited in

Richard Gilbride Yesterday, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    Peter Lemkin

Fascism in the time of Trump

Hedges misses many false-flag operations for what they are - but his analysis as to the rot at the top is, IMHO, exceptional. To many it

Peter Lemkin Yesterday, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    Richard Gilbride

Mistaken Identity

Does he mention Armstrong? Um, does he ever stop mentioning him? Whatever comes of this, it doesn't diminish John Armstrong's revolutionary contribution

Richard Gilbride Yesterday, 01:45 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Alan Ford

Things To Do

self-reminders: (1) develop final draft on an "Anatomy of Deceit", starring Mrs. Reid (Jeraldean), Marrion Baker and Roy Truly.

(2) set additional focus upon this mystery man during extended...

Alan Ford 12-08-2017 06:30 PM
    Charles Keeble

feb. 12, 2015 update

The weird mark on my calf from Feb 12, 2015 is still there after 33 months and hurts more now than it did then.

I like to have those embedded black things removed and analyzed, but I doubt I could...

Charles Keeble 11-29-2017 01:54 PM