• James H. Fetzer

There is no available content written by James H. Fetzer
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Lauren Johnson

Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies

We are in a time when major media outlets question NOTHING. They just report what they are told.

Lauren Johnson Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    Lauren Johnson

US Naval Vessel Anomalies

The anomalies appear to electronics failures including the loss of control and radar. One theory is that both the Chinese and the Russians have the

Lauren Johnson Yesterday, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    LR Trotter

And again...to continue...

I do not believe that the limousine driver was about to lose control of the vehicle, but in order to make the 120 degree left turn with

LR Trotter Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    Peter Lemkin

Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies

The passport and papers dropped or left in the / near the attack is quite a suspicious thing. In the USA one rarely carries a passport with them when

Peter Lemkin Yesterday, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    Alan Ford

Identity Unknown

Good morning!

The plain simple truth is able to stand all alone...no revisions, no discussion off the record, even void of Mrs. Reid's outright

Alan Ford Yesterday, 04:01 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Michael Barwell

Completely "Bananas"

22Aug’17: New tactic stated last night, similar to the quick & slow twitches, ‘strokes’ & ‘taps’ (very quick muscle twitches that seem to be being used for the last 2yrs as per kinaesthetic anchoring...

Michael Barwell Yesterday 04:47 PM
    Michael Barwell

"I only smoke it once it's been burnt"

21Aug’17: c.early2008, chatting with ‘Ben’; he knew I smoked – as in ‘smoked’, & after he’d been saying that he too smokes – that his wifes mother/parents grew it, he changed his tune shortly after...

Michael Barwell 08-21-2017 04:38 PM
    Michael Barwell

System Failure

19Aug’17: Something of a mod to the tactics that use the cortical modem effect/EEG clone that the forces of Beelzebub have fitted me with: very many >clicks< at any & every juncture to the most...

Michael Barwell 08-19-2017 02:43 PM
    Michael Barwell

Just notes; it's getting 'busy'

18Aug’17: Turned into a very ‘busy’ night last night, from about 10:30pm: [>click< R.ear]:

10:42pm, Newsnight, “They say ‘It’s a duty to travel to the Caliphate’” >chirp< R.ear;

-20mins...

Michael Barwell 08-18-2017 03:47 PM
    Michael Barwell

Irksome Plebs

17Aug’17: Watching a film last night, ‘Automata’, absolutely guaranteed territory for shitehoundery to chirp-up with frequent drivel as it’s about technology, robots & AI in a dystopian near-future,...

Michael Barwell 08-17-2017 04:44 PM