• James H. Fetzer

There is no available content written by James H. Fetzer
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Drew Phipps

Trump dossier

I believe in democracy. As flawed as it is, it's still the best system of government in Western culture. For one thing, it allows me to freely express

Drew Phipps Today, 01:02 PM Go to last post
    Drew Phipps

Coup Underway in Turkey

I'm not suggesting that Fuller is some sort of saint, just that he is publicly saying that the "coup" is bad for Turkey. I'd point out that

Drew Phipps Today, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    David Guyatt

Trump dossier

Let's consign the hateful democracy experiment to the dustbin of history.

Citizens are in reality tax-payers and fuck all else. There's

David Guyatt Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
    David Guyatt

The Jewish-Conspiracy Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution

If we add to the French Revolution the covert manoeuvres of Churchill's "High Cabal", namely the Rhodes-Milner kindergarten in creating WWI

David Guyatt Today, 11:17 AM Go to last post
    David Guyatt

Coup Underway in Turkey

For insights on the deep world related to this subject, I recommend the following two articles HERE & HERE that go into considerable detail about

David Guyatt Today, 10:15 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Michael Barwell

Thumb Effects, possible nerve implant

I started having these effects in 2012, presumed gig is hitch-hiking/godbluff, both regular-type refs.

Michael Barwell 07-26-2016 04:41 PM
    Michael Barwell

E-soporifics & e-caffienes

Yesterday afternoon, 24July’16, the first tv pic/sound break of the day, on a tv where it very rarely happens – downstairs, ie, not my domain, was to ‘Murphys War’, where the U-boat commander...

Michael Barwell 07-25-2016 04:47 PM
    Michael Barwell

DC's and a bit 'n' a bob, and Blazing Saddles 23July'16

This mornings dream choreography 23July’16: I’m upstairs in a fictional home, hear voices downstairs & check it out. Somehow.. I ‘know’ it’s one of my cousins wives or g/f’s, a fictional...

Michael Barwell 07-23-2016 02:42 PM
    Michael Barwell

Cop coup dc

[h=4]Sunday17July, after Fridays Turkey coup attempt, quite the dream choreographies thru’ most of the night, resulting in that “but also have worse sleep quality & higher levels of stress, anxiety &...

Michael Barwell 07-21-2016 04:48 PM
    Michael Barwell

I'm a Nazibollocks - FINISHEDBUTWONTPOSTPROPER LY...

[B]7:03am & Mo’ coughs/throat clears whilst asleep to the word “baton” from ‘The Rise of the Robots' book, p99, sentence “the information technology innovation baton”. This is a ref add-on from...

Michael Barwell 07-14-2016 11:37 AM