Published on 02-25-2011 05:12 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. 911,
    3. Black Operations

By Saman Mohammadi
    OpEd News

Russian Whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov Says U.S. And Russia Are Framing Former Russian Military Officer Viktor Bout.
    "This is a strange new kind of war where you learn just as much as you are able to believe." - Ernest Hemingway

"The numbers out of the Pentagon are baffling, as if Military Censorship has already been imposed on the media. It is ominous. The only news on
    Published on 02-03-2011 07:21 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. 911,
    3. Black Operations
    Article Preview

By Nick Kollerstrom
    'Terror on the Tube' blog

Mohammed Sidique Khan, local hero of Dewsbury, a mentor at Hillside Primary School in Beeston, who had been invited to the House of commons by Tony Benn’s son and whose stepmother had ...
    Published on 01-26-2011 07:53 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. 911
    Article Preview

This article appears on DPF because it is a detailed well-written dig into aspects of Daniel Hopsicker's writings that seldom appear on the radar. It's publication does NOT necessarily imply DPF endorsement of the thesis presented.

From Citizen Spook Blog
    May 2006
    inline image
    I haven't written about 911 before in this blog. So let me state what I believe has already been proved by the physical, scientific, testimonial -- repressed -- evidence: the US Government pulled off the 911 tragedy to further its own goals of reshaping the global power grid in favor of their interests. It's ...
    Published on 01-10-2011 06:43 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. 911
    Article Preview

Susan Lindauer, author of Extreme Prejudice, is the first CIA asset to have spoken out, under her own name and for the record, on Israeli complicity in 9/11, the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and the specific, detailed foreknowledge of the time, target, and means of the 9/11 attacks held throughout the months prior to 9/11 by the CIA in general and Lindauer's CIA handler, Richard Fuisz, in particular. She has also exposed her first-hand knowledge of pre-war intelligence and negotiations showing that Iraq was willing to give the US "anything it asked" and that the war was therefore--from the perspective of US interests--not only utterly unnecessary, but wildly ...