Thread: Manson Denied Parole

1. Default Manson Denied Parole

While there could be arguments that jail might be the best overall place for Manson he's still a political prisoner. Although I am surprised he wasn't offered a job with the US government, since his talents seem to be in vogue of late as far as government practices:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/11/ju...harles-manson/

He didn't do himself any favors by strutting his stuff in front of the prison psychologist thus: "I am special. I am not like the average inmate. I have put five people in the grave. I've been in prison most of my life. I'm a very dangerous man."
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Magda Hassan View Post
    He didn't do himself any favors by strutting his stuff in front of the prison psychologist thus: "I am special. I am not like the average inmate. I have put five people in the grave. I've been in prison most of my life. I'm a very dangerous man."
    Charlie doesn't need any favors.He knows full well that he will NEVER be paroled.

STRUT CHARLIE STRUT.........HELL IS WAITING!!
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
    Buckminster Fuller