Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Notice Dr Fetzer never mentioned my argument he couldn't answer about why would they substitute a plaid shirt if Lovelady was wearing a striped shirt that day?


    Fetzer is dishonest because he hopes we don't remember Lovelady later admitted he wore the plaid shirt (as is shown in all the photos).


    He's also dishonest because he won't admit the "Gorilla Man" Lovelady has the same aspect ratio shift as other people and objects in the photo, as was show in previous arguments with that buffoon Ralph Cinque.
    Albert, could you elaborate on this in more detail?

    Its something that Pat Speer and myself tried to put forth at Spartacus.

  2. Default

    It's just me foolishly trying to argue with a madman. Fetzer was trying to stress that since Lovelady told FBI he was wearing the striped shirt that therefore he absolutely had to be wearing it because Fetzerian high logic dictates it as so. However he forgot that during the last outbreak on this his camp admitted Lovelady was later shown the pictures of him in the plaid shirt and admitted he was wearing the plaid shirt that day.

    Fetzer is nuts. He realized the Martin Film shows Lovelady plain as day on the steps in that plaid shirt so he invents the Gorilla Man to suggest this was a forgery. Then his nutcase partner Cinque attacks the Martin Film itself to further muddy the fact they can't get around this evidence. To further the diversion Cinque then invents another crazy forgery claim with the police station Lovelady because he is, once again, comfortably seen in the plaid shirt.

    I honestly can't figure out if Fetzer: 1) Is a sleeper who has now been activated on the 50th anniversary. 2) Cracked under the egotistical stress of wanting to be the researcher who cracked the case with shrewd analysis. 3) Had some kind of new advanced intel mind control done to him. Or 4) Really is that crazy.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    Why does he drag me into this?

    I have not said anything to him about the whole Doorway Man imbroglio.
    Yes, but your hit-man, Seamus, has taken Fetzer to task--even on the things he is right about--at your presumed bequest.
    GO_SECURE

    monk


    "It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

    James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

  4. Default

    To Albert: That is what I recall about me and Pat saying about the so called "DeNiro Lovelady" idea.

    To Greg: I never said one word to Seamus about this whole thing. Everything I had to say about it I said to Cinque at Spartacus.

    The idea that somehow I tell Seamus to bite and he does so is just ridiculous. I have never had a real strong interest in the photographic evidence anyway. So I can't understand why Fetzer needs to assume that. Seamus is quite independent of me in these on line discussions. I have never advised him on what to say or when to say it.

    When he writes for CTKA, I do edit his articles. But I do that with everyone.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Drago View Post
    Imagine that! The truth escapes from the pocked Maximus Gluteus of Die Wüstenratte with sufficient force to cause the Iron Crosses thereon pinned to clang like wind chimes.

    Then, slave to the order that his 20th century spiritual and ideological forebears pathologically epitomized, Die Wüstenratte closes with another great lie:

    "I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe."

    Let us ask Peter Lemkin, the author of thousands of important posts that were disappeared on EF, just how his voice has been allowed to be heard there.
    Indeed. And myself as well.

    I thought the EF was established as a vehicle for Amazon and Google commissions and ad revenue?
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

    The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

    "Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magda Hassan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Drago View Post
    Imagine that! The truth escapes from the pocked Maximus Gluteus of Die Wüstenratte with sufficient force to cause the Iron Crosses thereon pinned to clang like wind chimes.

    Then, slave to the order that his 20th century spiritual and ideological forebears pathologically epitomized, Die Wüstenratte closes with another great lie:

    "I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe."

    Let us ask Peter Lemkin, the author of thousands of important posts that were disappeared on EF, just how his voice has been allowed to be heard there.
    Indeed. And myself as well.

    I thought the EF was established as a vehicle for Amazon and Google commissions and ad revenue?
    Wash your mouth out Magda.

    No right thinking person could suggest commercial traffic considerations play any role in Swampish decision-making....
    "It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
    "Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
    "They are in Love. Fuck the War."

    Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

    "Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
    The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Drago View Post
    More bullshit from the cesspool site where Fetzer rules:

    "Ralph Cinque" is now being credited with originating the concept that we are at "war" with JFK's killers.

    The only problem: I coined (to my knowledge; please set the record straight if I'm wrong) and thematically developed the "war" metaphor nearly 20 years ago in my published (The Third Decade) essay, In the Blossom of Our Sins.

    If anyone cares to look, I posted that piece here on DPF at least four or five years ago.

    You would not believe the ignorance that passes for intelligent discourse on that site.

    For what it's worth ...
    Charles - there's a fatal flaw in your argument.

    Just as "Cinque"'s lack of even basic photo analytical skill reveals his blindness and his prose style exposes his illiteracy, so his shifting illogical arguments demonstrate that even if he could read The Third Decade essay, he would likely be unable to comprehend or articulate its analysis.

    Of course The Original Cinque was very fond of declaring War.

    A false flag psyop War.

    "Cinque"'s War metaphor is not copyright Drago.

    It is copyright The Phoenix Program.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
    "Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
    "They are in Love. Fuck the War."

    Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

    "Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
    The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

  8. #28

    Default

    Good point taken.

  9. Default By the time he gets to Phoenix

    Colston Westbrook, according to Mae Brussell in a July 1974 article in . The Realist, was a CIA psywar expert. An adviser to the Korean CIA and Lon Nol in Cambodia, Westbrook from 1966 until 1969 reportedly worked (undercover as an employee of Pacific Architects and Engineers) as an adviser to the Vietnamese Police Special Branch. In 1970 Westbrook allegedly returned to the United States and was gotten a job at the University of California at Berkeley. According to Brussell, Westbrook's control officer was William Herrmann, who was connected to the Stanford Research Institute, RAND Corporation, and Hoover Center on Violence. In his capacity as an adviser to Governor Ronald Reagan, Herrmann put together a pacification plan for California at the UCLA Center for Study and Prevention of Violence. As part of this pacification plan Westbrook, a black man, was assigned the task of forming a black cultural association at the Vacaville Medical Facility. Although ostensibly fostering black pride, Westbrook was in truth conducting an experimental behavior modification program. Westbrook's job, claims Brussell, was to program unstable persons, drawn from California prisons, to assassinate black community leaders. His most successful client was Donald DeFreeze, chief of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA). It was West- brook who designed the SLA's logo (a seven-headed cobra), who gave DeFreeze his African name (Cinque), and who set Cinque and his gang on their Phoenix flight to cremation, care of the Los Angeles SWAT Team, the FBI, and U.S. Treasury agents.

    http://www.american-buddha.com/phoenixprog23.htm

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Dragoo View Post
    Colston Westbrook, according to Mae Brussell in a July 1974 article in . The Realist, was a CIA psywar expert. An adviser to the Korean CIA and Lon Nol in Cambodia, Westbrook from 1966 until 1969 reportedly worked (undercover as an employee of Pacific Architects and Engineers) as an adviser to the Vietnamese Police Special Branch. In 1970 Westbrook allegedly returned to the United States and was gotten a job at the University of California at Berkeley. According to Brussell, Westbrook's control officer was William Herrmann, who was connected to the Stanford Research Institute, RAND Corporation, and Hoover Center on Violence. In his capacity as an adviser to Governor Ronald Reagan, Herrmann put together a pacification plan for California at the UCLA Center for Study and Prevention of Violence. As part of this pacification plan Westbrook, a black man, was assigned the task of forming a black cultural association at the Vacaville Medical Facility. Although ostensibly fostering black pride, Westbrook was in truth conducting an experimental behavior modification program. Westbrook's job, claims Brussell, was to program unstable persons, drawn from California prisons, to assassinate black community leaders. His most successful client was Donald DeFreeze, chief of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA). It was West- brook who designed the SLA's logo (a seven-headed cobra), who gave DeFreeze his African name (Cinque), and who set Cinque and his gang on their Phoenix flight to cremation, care of the Los Angeles SWAT Team, the FBI, and U.S. Treasury agents.

    http://www.american-buddha.com/phoenixprog23.htm
    Phil - precisely.

    Donald DeFreeze.

    The Original Cinque.

    The Phoenix Program transported from the jungles of Laos to the jungles of LA.
    "It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
    "Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
    "They are in Love. Fuck the War."

    Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

    "Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
    The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •