Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcing the DPF Book List

That's it! "The Definitive Reading List" Covers all bases.
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

Myra Bronstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Magda Hassan View Post
    That's it! "The Definitive Reading List" Covers all bases.
    Ok, will do.

3. Default

Love to sound like a broken record and Thy Will Be Done definitely belongs on the list! by Colby and Dennett.

4. Default

I would also have to add Jim Hougan's Secret Agenda. I know there are newer "Watergate books" but none can quite match the springyness of them tangents!

A free PDF of Killing Hope by William Blum from the Internet Archive -

https://archive.org/download/fp_Kill...lliam_Blum.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Riddle View Post
    A free PDF of Killing Hope by William Blum from the Internet Archive -

https://archive.org/download/fp_Kill...lliam_Blum.pdf
    A great book; essential reading to know the hidden history of the USA and its 'allies' and proxies!
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn