Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478794959697

Thread: On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    These images are too small to be readable. They need to be scanned at a higher bit rate. If you want, send me better scans and I'll send them to Neuman.

Since Neuman doesn't know you, he will likely not even look at the documents. You need someone who he knows to present them to him. He is working on several books and lectures at the same time, and usually only responds to those he knows of.

With all due respect, I don't think any one person 'solved' the JFK assassination. It has been a collaborative effort by an often unorganized group of researchers over the time since Dallas....and there are still gaps in our knowledge, although the general outline is certainly known.

Pete-

I see I have to be the one who goes that extra mile. If you've downloaded my PDF (which you've done) you would notice the very same documents are in there, if you've followed me around on Facebook (like everyone else does) you would see I have posted them, so please don't make it sound as those I'm trying to pass on a set of documents no one can read, that's crap!

A response to your second sentence, perhaps, YOU oh mighty whatever you are should get ahold of your buddy Neuman and tell him "Scott's father already solved the Kennedy hit" I expect Neuman to not know who I am, as I've said in the past, I'm no one, but my father? How could he not know who he was? Just mention his name Pete, you'll do just fine!

Do you honestly believe I care what anyone is doing or how many lectures or books someone writes about JFK? Do you think I only took Chirs' word for it? You do know I keep (in-touch) with many, many CIA agents who have interpreted these documents to be a direct result of leading into Kennedy's assassination, and the aftermath? Within these three documents alone displays the date, time and place as the author "carefully replaces the date for Dallas" as Chris says, the first page discusses the plot to kill Kennedy in Miami, this was AFTER his Tampa trip, and where did Kennedy go after his Miami trip, oh yeah TEXAS! Are folks following what I'm saying so far?

The second page refers to Richard Poyle in Mexico, he arrived there on November 21, 1963. The plot to hold elections on November 24, 1963 for a FREE Cuba, and how was Cuba suppose to get free? Why these elections were being held by exile lawyers who were expecting to rewrite the Cuban Constitution after the invasion of Cuba and the killing of Castro, but... How was Cuba going to get invaded? AFTER Jack was whacked, right? Are you with me so far? HOWEVER! Fidel Castro knew 'exactly' what was going on in Miami, therefore, he, (Castro) sent his lawyers from Havana to 'boycott' the before the elections took place.

Fidel Castro made sure to deliver his speech on November 23, 1963 the day AFTER Kennedy got whacked, Castro's speech was given the day BEFORE these elections were to take place to disrupt any elections from taking place, or Cuba from getting invaded, oh well, shit happens. Fidel was very smart to do what he did without hesitation or ignoring the fact Jack just got whacked, very smart of Fidel to do what he did indeed. I mean, how many other heads of state around the world also gave a speech the day AFTER Jack got whacked? Which kept his country from getting invaded.

Do you believe the three and a half speech Castro gave about Kennedy the day after the assassination was something he just whipped up?

I know what I have, and what I found, I know what my father had and why my father went directly to Richard Poyle of all men he could've approached, and Poyle just returned from Cuban prison? How about that? How would my father know if Poyle was CIA?

I bet Neumen doesn't know anything about any of this stuff, but, if he does know how to read documents I pose the challenge for him to dictate 'in detail' exactly what those documents are saying. I already know.

I'm not on nobody's sides, and that's the beauty of this, now, you may take the information I've FREELY given you, and do with it what you will, gee, where did I hear that before? Use it for what it's worth, and put some of that intelligence to work, or, you and everyone else may continue ignoring the facts while everyone displays their broad ignorance as they continue to write theory after theory.

The choice is yours!

Scott Kaiser
    Last edited by Scott Kaiser; 10-10-2017 at 05:11 PM.

I do not go on facebook - never have. The images you uploaded here are too small to be read.
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    I do not go on facebook - never have. The images you uploaded here are too small to be read.

I'm sorry you're not on FB, you would certainly enjoy how I express my first amendment rights, with that said, have you exhausted all your avenues? Did you search at the end of the PDF you download, I'm in no hurry for Neuman to interpret what the documents says, I already know, saying that, having him corroborate what everyone else is saying would be nice. I also forgot to address what you said in your last statement.

With all due respect, I don't think any one person 'solved' the JFK assassination. It has been a collaborative effort by an often unorganized group of researchers over the time since Dallas....and there are still gaps in our knowledge, although the general outline is certainly known.

Certainly it was a domino effect that led to many searching for the truth. For the record, and when it all begins to make sense to everyone (overtime), I ask that my father have his small part for recognition of what he's done to accomplish certain documents being discovered. I'm no one, and I want to leave it that way. My father however is who I honor for the dangerous work he himself was committed to the end, he made his choices and ultimate sacrifice which he alone had to bare, it was death for knowing too much.

RIP- Dad, you are a true hero, it's these very words that shall stand the test of time.
    Last edited by Scott Kaiser; 10-05-2017 at 09:51 PM.

'at the end of the pdf' makes no sense. of the three, one was less than 100 kB and the largest a few hundred kB - impossible to enlarge enough to read the words. I strongly suspect you are not just not in a hurry for some expert like Neuman to look at them, you don't want that for some reason [they are not real or might not say what you want them to 'say']. Have it your way - if I don't get them I can't give them to Neuman for his expert opinion. He goes with the information and doesn't work from a theory and only select those documents and facts that fit it. He probably has the largest private collection of date ordered and interpreted documents now, and if he hasn't already got them, he would certainly be able to find others naming the same people at different times, likely their cryptonyms and other operations, etc. If you are just playing games here it is quite annoying. Along with the many requests for all of your posts to be erased, one has to wonder what your game really is all about.
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

Peter,

No worries, I'm sure folks like Stu Wexler or Alan Dale got those documents to Nueman, I'm not impressed he has the largest collection of whatever, and I seriously doubt he's heard of Poyle.

Infact I can assure you no one has. If no ones heard of my father how could anyone hear of Poyle?

You think I'm playing games? Neuman and or anyone may read the documents i've already presented. The CIA will never directly implicate themselves.

I do not need any theories or interpretations from anyone really, I've already received a complete detailed interpretation from professional analysts that all they do is piece together documents such as these, and I must say, without a doubt, these are the first set of documents that fully disclose the plot to assassinate Kennedy in Miami, the different operations which took place on November 22, 1963, and the plans that were to take place immediately following the assassination to rewrite the Cuban Constitution and hold free elections, however, Fidel Castro disrupted and boycotted the elections from taking place, and then Castro gave his three and a half hour speech regarding Kennedy's assassination.

Frankly, there has never been nor will there ever be any discovery of documents like these in the history of research, there will never again be any documents like these before, during or after any release of a permanent hold on any documents yet to come. Like I said, I already know what these documents say, and, as far as I'm concerned, my father was right! Should you elect to erase all of my father's thread and information that follows that would be very nice, I strongly encourage you do so. The only thing that matters to me, is what I and I alone knows about my father, why he was killed, and the information that led to his death. I'm sorry that what he was involved in or with also seemed to be connected to 'whacking Jack.' I'm at my place in life that I don't care to read all the stories and theories out there. I'm sorry you're the only one who cannot find or read these docs. perhaps, it's time you should open a Facebook account and take a break from here so you may learn something?
    Last edited by Scott Kaiser; 10-10-2017 at 01:38 AM.

^Edited Pete...

I forgot to mention that by erasing my father's thread would do this forum some good, you guys have got some really great research going on here! LMAO!

Scott

8. Default

If you are going to bounce his name around on this thread, at least spell his name correctly.

Its John Newman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    If you are going to bounce his name around on this thread, at least spell his name correctly.

Its John Newman.
    I do apologize there Jim, I did spell his name that way on Facebook, I believe it was Pete who spelled it that way first, and I figured since Pete is a researcher and all and knows him well enough to talk to him than Pete would've had his name spelt correctly, kinda like you, I mean, I knew your name is spelled Jim D. however, I saw someone spell it "Jimbo" at one time, I wasn't sure which way I was suppose to address you?

Now, that we got the name spellings out of the way, Jim, wouldn't you agree in your professional opinion, that the discovery of these (3) very simple, direct, and to the point documents are of the most important discoveries since the inception of the assassination? Go ahead, don't be shy to answer. I promise not to say a word.
    Last edited by Scott Kaiser; 10-11-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Wouldn't you say Jim? Well crap! This could put an end to all the crazy theories and bullshit out there! Oh my God! We're going to have to stop writing books?!? No f*^#ing way! I just got use to three or four books come out every November! OMG!

Sign,

Last laugh!