Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics

1. Default

pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Phipps View Post
    pics or it didn't happen.

And, may I ask who are you to say it didn't happen? You obviously don't know my father, perhaps, you should try MFF. I know a lot more than you think Mr. Phipps. BTW... Are you related to the Jim Phipps who believes the masons killed JFK?

BTW... The word "others" found in the document I've copied to this thread, I found out though others in Miami who have seen the photo's such as Nino Diaz who told me that the other photos my father had of the individuals in Dallas on the day of Kennedy's assassination was David Morales and Barnard Barker.

Scott Kaiser
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default

Wow. I like it. Amazing evidence straight from a dirty fingernail, pithy source. Those men would make sense. As would their elimination from the photographic record of that day.

5. Default

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Mr. Phipps, is there a reason you're not heeding the information I've posted after your first set of doubts. Have you not taken the time to review my father's information at MFF? The information I have on my father from the Howard S. Liebengood papers may take you a bit more time, but nevertheless, because I always appreciate a good skeptic I'll attach the link, research box 36. Oh, and read quit a bit from Sturgis' file from the MFF web-site. I have no need to prove myself to you, I know what I have sir. Have a great day!

memory.loc.gov/service/mss/eadxmlmss/eadpdfmss/2011/ms011017.pdf

7. Default

No relation to any Jim Phipps that I know of. You don't have to prove anything to me, but if you ever find someone to publish this wild story you'd better be prepared to offer proof or you'll be eaten alive. Or sued.

No relation to any Jim Phipps that I know of. You don't have to prove anything to me, but if you ever find someone to publish this wild story you'd better be prepared to offer proof or you'll be eaten alive. Or sued.
    be prepared to offer proof
    I am.

or you'll be eaten alive
    I look forward to it.

Or sued
    That will never happen.

http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Kaisers-.../dp/1937584453

Mr. Phipps, were you with the CIA at one time, and a bit disappointed that you've not received enough information? I know the feeling.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    I am.

or you'll be eaten alive
    I look forward to it.

Or sued
    That will never happen.

Mr. Phipps, were you with the CIA at one time, and a bit disappointed that you've not received enough information? I know the feeling.

Scott will you be making the book available on Kindle?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    I am.

or you'll be eaten alive
    I look forward to it.

Or sued
    That will never happen.

Scott: First of all not everyone on this forum is interested in your father. I am not for sure.
    Secondly I will have you know that Drew is a criminal defense attorney here in Austin that I have known a very long time.
    I am not sure exactly what your purpose is here aside from pushing your book. But name calling and baseless accusations need to stop.
    Dawn