Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 915

Thread: On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Meredith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Phipps View Post
    No relation to any Jim Phipps that I know of. You don't have to prove anything to me, but if you ever find someone to publish this wild story you'd better be prepared to offer proof or you'll be eaten alive. Or sued.
    be prepared to offer proof
    I am.

    or you'll be eaten alive
    I look forward to it.

    Or sued
    That will never happen.


    http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Kaisers-.../dp/1937584453


    Mr. Phipps, were you with the CIA at one time, and a bit disappointed that you've not received enough information? I know the feeling.
    Scott: First of all not everyone on this forum is interested in your father. I am not for sure.
    Secondly I will have you know that Drew is a criminal defense attorney here in Austin that I have known a very long time.
    I am not sure exactly what your purpose is here aside from pushing your book. But name calling and baseless accusations need to stop.
    Dawn

    Um, Dawn, your pal Drew inquired about my information and mentioned the material I possess is untrustworthy unless backed by proof, and no one should publish it if not proven worthy. I'm simply showing him that it is getting published, if my agenda was to push my book, I would have done so long ago, but I'm not like other authors. I'm not in it for the money, I'm doing this for my father, which brings me to say. "I can careless if you're interested in my father or not" Dawn, for years now you've been pushing your attorney status on Facebook, and frankly. I wouldn't hire you, but that's me. I will have you know that my book, material and "best evidence ever" has already under gone scrutiny and researched by (the very best attorneys), it also helps to record my interviewees for the record, very few people to perhaps no one has done what I've done, so take a chill pill Dawn, and learn something.

    Oh, and I meant to ask you Dawn if you ware glasses? Because, I can't find anywhere in this thread that I called your pal Drew any names, can you? Than you say, "I am not sure exactly what your purpose is here aside from pushing your book" And you call yourself an attorney? Shame on you Dawn!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mitcham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Phipps View Post
    No relation to any Jim Phipps that I know of. You don't have to prove anything to me, but if you ever find someone to publish this wild story you'd better be prepared to offer proof or you'll be eaten alive. Or sued.
    be prepared to offer proof
    I am.

    or you'll be eaten alive
    I look forward to it.

    Or sued
    That will never happen.


    http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Kaisers-.../dp/1937584453


    Mr. Phipps, were you with the CIA at one time, and a bit disappointed that you've not received enough information? I know the feeling.

    Scott will you be making the book available on Kindle?

    Hi Ray, it's nice to meet you, please don't think that I'm trying to push my book here as others seem to think I have an agenda of wanting to do so. I have no idea what my publisher Robert at TrineDay wants to do, however, if it's okay with the monitors here, I will keep you advised, I wouldn't want to stir up a bees nest for others who have nothing else to do but try and disrupt or discredit my work before IT'S EVEN PUBLISHED. I'm sure you know how they work sir. So, on that note, I'll be more than happy to keep you and anyone else who is interested informed (other than Dawn) if only the monitors here agree for an update, otherwise. I will post on my Facebook page whether or not it will be available for Kindle.

    Scott Kaiser

  3. Default

    Scott, no need for the personal stuff. I'd say go to your neutral corners and play nice. I'd hate to see this evidence of Dealey Plaza photos disappear because of petty squabbles.


    Too bad someone couldn't have gotten good film shots of Barker flashing the fake SS credentials. As well as Oswald leaving through the Depository front door, and then another Oswald walking accross the lawn to the station wagon.


    Bernard Barker was seen by officer Weitzman:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKBDZdXi5E

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Scott, no need for the personal stuff. I'd say go to your neutral corners and play nice. I'd hate to see this evidence of Dealey Plaza photos disappear because of petty squabbles.


    Too bad someone couldn't have gotten good film shots of Barker flashing the fake SS credentials. As well as Oswald leaving through the Depository front door, and then another Oswald walking accross the lawn to the station wagon.


    Bernard Barker was seen by officer Weitzman:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKBDZdXi5E

    Too bad someone couldn't have gotten good film shots of Barker flashing the fake SS credentials. As well as Oswald leaving through the Depository front door.




    Scott, no need for the personal stuff. I'd say go to your neutral corners and play nice.

    I completely agree, I've should of just gone with my first instinct and ignored the posts altogether because I know who I am and what I have, but that darned little kid in me got out, and the voices in my head said "she started it", lol...

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Scott, no need for the personal stuff. I'd say go to your neutral corners and play nice. I'd hate to see this evidence of Dealey Plaza photos disappear because of petty squabbles.


    Too bad someone couldn't have gotten good film shots of Barker flashing the fake SS credentials. As well as Oswald leaving through the Depository front door, and then another Oswald walking accross the lawn to the station wagon.


    Bernard Barker was seen by officer Weitzman:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKBDZdXi5E

    Funny how those darn Cubans can get inside your home when you least expect it, my father ordered the assassination of Wilfredo Navarro which was suppose to be carried out by a few Cubans under the orders of the United States Government because Navarro was wanted for "Treason".

    Here is a conversation by and between my research partner Brett, Tony Calatayud who was at one time head of RECE and a member of my father's group. Tony was also affiliated with the Miami mafia. Enjoy!

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nd%20Scott.MP3

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Guyatt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Glad everyone enjoyed our conversation, the reason for having my conversation with Tosh when he called me was because he was a friend of my father's, it's important to me to document my father's involvement with the ant-Castro Cubans, and the black op operations they carried out which lead up to the assassination of JFK and the only known photographs that Edwin Kaiser had by way of stealing them from the CIA. Next, you'll hear how my father was able to carry this mission out without any fear of getting caught.


    AJ Weberman once best described my father by saying "Your dad could walk into any Air Force Base and walk out with a tank". I'd say that pretty much does describe him best.


    Scott Kaiser
    Sounds like a guy I once knew of. He was a Colonel in the US Army, a serving NYC cop, a man made of the Mafia and he did black bag work for the CIA. He held multiple passports including a diplomatic one. When his daughter got married in NYC, he hired two adjoining rooms for the reception - one for his cop friends and the other for his wise guy friends. They didn't mingle.

    Which all goes to show that life really can get damned complicated.

    It's certainly not easy living a double life eh?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mitcham View Post
    Scott will you be making the book available on Kindle?

    Hi Ray, it's nice to meet you, please don't think that I'm trying to push my book here as others seem to think I have an agenda of wanting to do so. I have no idea what my publisher Robert at TrineDay wants to do, however, if it's okay with the monitors here, I will keep you advised, I wouldn't want to stir up a bees nest for others who have nothing else to do but try and disrupt or discredit my work before IT'S EVEN PUBLISHED. I'm sure you know how they work sir. So, on that note, I'll be more than happy to keep you and anyone else who is interested informed (other than Dawn) if only the monitors here agree for an update, otherwise. I will post on my Facebook page whether or not it will be available for Kindle.

    Scott Kaiser
    Kindle is a great idea. Especially if is has the text to speech (audio book) option. All authors are free to discuss their works here. It benefits them by getting feedback and follow up for their work and it also benefits their readers and potential readers in discussing the work exploring from where the book leaves off. It's a win-win situation. Good to see Trine Day was the one that took an interest in it.
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

    The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

    "Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

  8. #28

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Magda Hassan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mitcham View Post
    Scott will you be making the book available on Kindle?

    Hi Ray, it's nice to meet you, please don't think that I'm trying to push my book here as others seem to think I have an agenda of wanting to do so. I have no idea what my publisher Robert at TrineDay wants to do, however, if it's okay with the monitors here, I will keep you advised, I wouldn't want to stir up a bees nest for others who have nothing else to do but try and disrupt or discredit my work before IT'S EVEN PUBLISHED. I'm sure you know how they work sir. So, on that note, I'll be more than happy to keep you and anyone else who is interested informed (other than Dawn) if only the monitors here agree for an update, otherwise. I will post on my Facebook page whether or not it will be available for Kindle.

    Scott Kaiser
    Kindle is a great idea. Especially if is has the text to speech (audio book) option. All authors are free to discuss their works here. It benefits them by getting feedback and follow up for their work and it also benefits their readers and potential readers in discussing the work exploring from where the book leaves off. It's a win-win situation. Good to see Trine Day was the one that took an interest in it.

    This is a real good thread, thank you Magda Hassan for your kind words, I'm sure there will be lots of Q&A once the book is published, many of the answers may already be found in there, although, the book is about my father, his life, associates and the many black op operations they carried out, there is a lot of name dropping that may open new avenues. Many of these names I drop researchers have not heard of.

    There is a lot of evidence, not only will I be publishing all the names in my father's little black book, but there is his own personal hand written letter's. I believe that a kindle audio book would be an incredible idea, I'd have to find out if the many "voice recorded" conversations I have on file could also be incorporated. (Some have been released to the public already while other recordings have not).

    I am not trying to push my material for anyone here to purchase, that is totally up to you, a lot of blood sweat and tears along with a pour out of information has gone into this book. I have no need to photo up my book and advertise it on all forums as I did a few years ago when I got excited over it in my earlier stage. I believe the book speaks for it's self.

    I will keep anyone interested and post at this forum on what Robert decides.

    Scott

    P.S Thank you for removing those other honorable, embarrassing and insulting posts.
    Last edited by Scott Kaiser; 05-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.

  9. #29

    Default

    While your research is obviously a historical treasure chest and valuable in itself the thing I have always found most interesting about it is your personal journey to find out about your father. Listening for echoes of him as told through his friends and fellow soldiers of fortune. Your desire to give honor and life and purpose to your father in some way by this dialogue we watch on which transcends time and place and life and death. In the midst of some quite gruesome carnage it is quite touching and a loving tribute from a son.
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

    The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

    "Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magda Hassan View Post
    While your research is obviously a historical treasure chest and valuable in itself the thing I have always found most interesting about it is your personal journey to find out about your father. Listening for echoes of him as told through his friends and fellow soldiers of fortune. Your desire to give honor and life and purpose to your father in some way by this dialogue we watch on which transcends time and place and life and death. In the midst of some quite gruesome carnage it is quite touching and a loving tribute from a son.
    Few people have said what you've said, no one has said it like you, and you made me cry, I really miss my dad, thank you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •