Page 1 of 83 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 821

Thread: USA under presidency of a know-nothing neo-fascist, racist, sexist mobbed-up narcissist!!

  1. #1

    Default USA under presidency of a know-nothing neo-fascist, racist, sexist mobbed-up narcissist!!

    Well, unless someone pulls a rabbit out of the hat, the USA has taken one GIANT step toward overt fascism, racism, sexism, no-nothingism. The Groper-In-Chief and his once illegal immigrant First Lady may very well be moving into the White House Reality Show. Clinton was horrible, but Trump is HORRIBLE on steroids. I think even Trump is shocked. I believe he wanted to loose and expected to....because he has NO idea how to govern a nation and is too slow a learner to pick it up even in four years; has no ideas on how to even carry out the simplest of his pledges to his faithful. One thing is clear this was a big middle finger at the ruling elites - that is the only plus...but Trump is NOT the person to lead a revolution against them...he is one of them if a lone wolf amongst them. The Future's market dropped 1000 points and then was shut down. The US dollar has fallen precipitously. The World is in shock, as are all people of good will in the USA. Soon, I think even half of those who voted for this idiot and fascist narcissist will be in shock. The FBI will take the lead in the witch hunt of 'anti-American types' just as it was under Trump's greatest teacher Roy Cohn - who was involved with HUAC and McCarthy. The USA has jumped back in time at least 70 years - perhaps back to the end of Reconstruction after the Civil War for non-whites [1875 or so]. The Empire teeters and may well collapse under the reign of would be dictator Trump. There is the small possibility that this will be decided in the Electoral College or even in the House. What a night to try to forget.....but it will be hard to forget the next four years of moving backward in all possible ways. WBAI radio is playing 'Springtime For Hitler'. Archie Bunker has become the next President it seems, even though it is not yet official. I feel sick....sicker than I would have felt had Clinton won.
    Neither deserved to even run.
    The USA is one sick nation!
    Last edited by Peter Lemkin; 11-09-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    Well, unless someone pulls a rabbit out of the hat, the USA has taken one GIANT step toward overt fascism, racism, sexism, no-nothingism. The Groper-In-Chief and his once illegal immigrant First Lady may very well be moving into the White House Reality Show. Clinton was horrible, but Trump is HORRIBLE on steroids. I think even Trump is shocked. I believe he wanted to loose and expected to....because he has NO idea how to govern a nation and is too slow a learner to pick it up even in four years; has no ideas on how to even carry out the simplest of his pledges to his faithful. One thing is clear this was a big middle finger at the ruling elites - that is the only plus...but Trump is NOT the person to lead a revolution against them...he is one of them if a lone wolf amongst them. The Future's market dropped 1000 points and then was shut down. The US dollar has fallen precipitously. The World is in shock, as are all people of good will in the USA. Soon, I think even half of those who voted for this idiot and fascist narcissist will be in shock. The FBI will take the lead in the witch hunt of 'anti-American types' just as it was under Trump's greatest teacher Roy Cohn - who was involved with HUAC and McCarthy. The USA has jumped back in time at least 70 years - perhaps back to the end of Reconstruction after the Civil War for non-whites [1875 or so]. The Empire teeters and may well collapse under the reign of would be dictator Trump. There is the small possibility that this will be decided in the Electoral College or even in the House. What a night to try to forget.....but it will be hard to forget the next four years of moving backward in all possible ways. WBAI radio is playing 'Springtime For Hitler'. Archie Bunker has become the next President it seems, even though it is not yet official. I feel sick....sicker than I would have felt had Clinton won.
    Neither deserved to even run.
    The USA is one sick nation!
    No, we are NOT!

    We are a battered nation.

    Battered by Republican Treason and corporate media collusion.

    People couldn't take the e-mail thing any more. A Clinton Presidency promised 4 more years of the Republicans and CNN/MSNBC/Fox obsessing over Hillary's e-mails and we just couldn't take any more.

    James Comey committed treason.

    Don't blame the victims of his treason, please.

  3. #3

    Default

    It is fact. Clinton just conceded! Bye-Bye USA...............
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    It is fact. Clinton just conceded! Bye-Bye USA...............
    Now we fight. This was not a legitimate election.

  5. #5

    Default

    Popular vote numbers about 900,000 apart. By sometime tomorrow the runner up of the electoral vote may lead in the popular vote. This condition is never helpful, more so in the aftermath of this election.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/california/
    Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Scully View Post
    Popular vote numbers about 900,000 apart. By sometime tomorrow the runner up of the electoral vote may lead in the popular vote. This condition is never helpful, more so in the aftermath of this election.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/california/
    This was not a legitimate election.

    James Comey committed treason, the American people were battered by incessant coverage of a phony "e-mail scandal" and like any torture victim they did what they had to do to make it stop.

    I voted against fascism -- many of my fellow Americans preferred fascism to Clinton fatigue.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Varnell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Scully View Post
    Popular vote numbers about 900,000 apart. By sometime tomorrow the runner up of the electoral vote may lead in the popular vote. This condition is never helpful, more so in the aftermath of this election.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/california/
    This was not a legitimate election.

    James Comey committed treason, the American people were battered by incessant coverage of a phony "e-mail scandal" and like any torture victim they did what they had to do to make it stop.

    I voted against fascism -- many of my fellow Americans preferred fascism to Clinton fatigue.
    Comrade Varnellovski, come home - mission accomplished!

    By order of the Cheka
    "There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

    Joseph Fouche

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rigby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Varnell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Scully View Post
    Popular vote numbers about 900,000 apart. By sometime tomorrow the runner up of the electoral vote may lead in the popular vote. This condition is never helpful, more so in the aftermath of this election.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/california/
    This was not a legitimate election.

    James Comey committed treason, the American people were battered by incessant coverage of a phony "e-mail scandal" and like any torture victim they did what they had to do to make it stop.

    I voted against fascism -- many of my fellow Americans preferred fascism to Clinton fatigue.
    Comrade Varnellovski, come home - mission accomplished!

    By order of the Cheka

    Are you kidding me?

    I'm a certified Trump hater from way back!

    I can parlay this into a career.

  9. Default

    To be brutally honest it's more fun to be in opposition than have to stick up for some bastard.

    Mister Trump -- the American people demand to see your tax returns!

  10. Default

    Mister Trump -- the American people demand to see your wife's work papers from the 90's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •