Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Disclosure Project Update

  1. #1

    Default The Disclosure Project Update

    A very intriguing lecture from Dr. Stephen Greer on disclosure. I have discounted him for years, but I do find this lecture to be somewhat convincing and worth the watch. FWIW.

    "We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

    "We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

  2. Default John Glenn - Goofing or half serious?

    John Glenn's strange rant on Frazier. Starts about 1:53. The whole thing is played for laughs, but who knows? If he didn't want to say this stuff, I doubt they could have made him. So did he mean it beneath the laughs?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coleman View Post
    John Glenn's strange rant on Frazier. Starts about 1:53. The whole thing is played for laughs, but who knows? If he didn't want to say this stuff, I doubt they could have made him. So did he mean it beneath the laughs?
    The link for this got dropped somehow. Sorry.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhDsxTXgPU

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coleman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coleman View Post
    John Glenn's strange rant on Frazier. Starts about 1:53. The whole thing is played for laughs, but who knows? If he didn't want to say this stuff, I doubt they could have made him. So did he mean it beneath the laughs?
    The link for this got dropped somehow. Sorry.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhDsxTXgPU
    "We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

    "We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

  5. #5

    Default

    WOW!! I have never been interested in the UFO story but after listening to just one hour of this talk I told my husband-who has always been interested-that we have to watch this talk. I have always known that what the deep state is capable of is light years past what they let us in on, so what he is saying is not at all surprising to me. I recommend this talk to everyone.
    (Plus it's a welcome break from the Russia hysteria).

    Ps Does anyone know the spelling of the man who saw the 9-11 plans with Cheney prior to 9-11 Rick "Fosch" (sp)? I 'd like to learn bore about him.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Meredith View Post
    WOW!! I have never been interested in the UFO story but after listening to just one hour of this talk I told my husband-who has always been interested-that we have to watch this talk. I have always known that what the deep state is capable of is light years past what they let us in on, so what he is saying is not at all surprising to me. I recommend this talk to everyone.
    (Plus it's a welcome break from the Russia hysteria).

    Ps Does anyone know the spelling of the man who saw the 9-11 plans with Cheney prior to 9-11 Rick "Fosch" (sp)? I 'd like to learn bore about him.
    I was going to write something on this and got delayed. I think Greer is playing us to some extent and making a lot of money.
    "We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

    "We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Johnson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Meredith View Post
    WOW!! I have never been interested in the UFO story but after listening to just one hour of this talk I told my husband-who has always been interested-that we have to watch this talk. I have always known that what the deep state is capable of is light years past what they let us in on, so what he is saying is not at all surprising to me. I recommend this talk to everyone.
    (Plus it's a welcome break from the Russia hysteria).

    Ps Does anyone know the spelling of the man who saw the 9-11 plans with Cheney prior to 9-11 Rick "Fosch" (sp)? I 'd like to learn bore about him.
    I was going to write something on this and got delayed. I think Greer is playing us to some extent and making a lot of money.
    Thanks. I just did some reading on him. I have never delved into this subject before. So he has telepathic communication with ETs. Hmmm. Nuff said .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •