Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best singles of the 1970s

Default Best singles of the 1970s

Not a bad way to kick off, albeit at the end of the decade

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

The Stranglers - Hanging Around

The Clash - London Calling

The Jam - Going Underground

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Default Brown shoes

Steely Dan - Only a Fool Would Say That

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Default I never lost control

Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World

Joseph Fouche

Default Tarry for a while

Steve Harley - Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)

Joseph Fouche

Default I make my money and I move around

Sad Cafe - Hungry Eyes

Joseph Fouche

Default My money's running out

The Jags - Back of My Hand

Joseph Fouche

Default Fools to fall

Joe Jackson - One More Time

Joseph Fouche

Default My aim is true

Elvis Costella - Alison

Joseph Fouche

Default Draw the curtains

The Stones - Beast of Burden

Joseph Fouche