Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best singles of the 1980s

Default There she goes again

The La's (1988)

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Default The waiting almost dragged me to my knees

Fischer-Z - Marliese (1981)

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Default Just when I think I'm winning

Japan - Ghosts (1981)

Joseph Fouche

Default If I hadn't seen such riches

James - Sit Down (1989)

Joseph Fouche

5. Default

Last edited by Cliff Varnell; 11-11-2017 at 09:10 AM.

6. Default

7. Default

8. Default

9. Default

10. Default

Last edited by Cliff Varnell; Yesterday at 11:37 AM.