Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Best singles of the 1980s

Default Be the light in my eyes

Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson (1987):

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Default Nice day to start again

White Wedding - Billy Idol/Steve Stevens (1982):

"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Default Each night I wait to get caught

Stolen Car - Bruce Springsteen (1980):

Joseph Fouche

Default Shame on you

Furniture - Brilliant Mind (1986)

Last edited by Paul Rigby; 05-29-2018 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Better version

Joseph Fouche

H20 - I Dream To Sleep ♥ ♪ (Optional Subtitles)

Joseph Fouche