Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Book on RFK in over 30 years

1. Default

OK, thanks for the idea.

2. Default Spreading the Word

Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    Thanks Alan.

Same to you. Spread the word about the book.
    My pleasure! Every contribution counts/matters...

speaking of RFK, here in a snippet of what I believe to be his greatest speech, "Ripple of Hope" ---->

It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stand up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.

What a guy!

I'll spread the word on the book. Last time in before the holiday break, so again a safe & happy holiday season to all. Cheers!
    "A Lie Believed By Everybody Is Not The Truth"--unknown

3. Default

Jim just started this new RFK book.

Remember to read Palermo's book ASAP. I think you will be amazed.

Another great book is the book on RFK's Indiana campaign that came out about five years ago.

But the Palermo book is in a class by itself. When reading it you are witnessing the complete destruction of the Southern Strategy. It becomes more clear than ever before that without those 2 assassinations of MLK and RFK the last turn in American History would never have been made.

Can any society have its last turn erased from public consciousness and survive as a "society?" That's how important Palermo's book is.

I bought it and am looking forward to a great read.
    "We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

5. Default

Nathaniel:

Palermo wrote two books on RFK. I assume the one you mean in the earlier one, "In His own Right". But I ordered them both.

What is the one about Indiana called?

Lauren, thanks. You will like it.

6. Default

https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Kenned...9&sr=1-3-fkmr1 . Here is the Indiana one. its from a native Hoosier with great local insights . Yes the Palermo one is In His Own Right. I just started the one you recommended..

7. Default Two Thumbs Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Heidenheimer View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Kenned...9&sr=1-3-fkmr1 . Here is the Indiana one. its from a native Hoosier with great local insights . Yes the Palermo one is In His Own Right. I just started the one you recommended..
    More good reading ahead. Thanks for sharing the forwarding link, Mr. Heidenheimer, MUCH appreciated--yayaaa!

Sidebar: What a courageous and good man RFK was ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfiaL9kCEfI
    "A Lie Believed By Everybody Is Not The Truth"--unknown